IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Alan, I just got a mate to email me(marshy97) and received it ok, so not sure what happened. I know my wifi went down for a bit before.

Try again? Or is your website up very soon?

Thanks

Terry

just post it here Alan![/

Tried it...can't....so here is my new website

Www.englishrosepattaya.com all the rooms and prices are up on it...cheers Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Room1.jpg?refresh=1381428646King size bed with reading light, Security box , 3 door robe , Dressing table, Wall mounted flat screen TV , Air condition ,Fridge ,Table and 2 chairs, En-suite with hot water shower , No extra guest fee ,Free Wi Fi

High Season Daily 750 thb  Monthly 17,000 thb

Low Season    650 thb   Monthly 15,000 thb

Large comfortable room to relax in, ideal for the longer stay, Take avantage of the sun on the balcony, while reading a book or having a glass of wine before heading out

ALROOM4.jpg?refresh=1381428707image2.jpg?refresh=1381428707

Edited by daddee...

Room1.jpg?refresh=1381428646King size bed with reading light, Security box , 3 door robe , Dressing table, Wall mounted flat screen TV , Air condition ,Fridge ,Table and 2 chairs, En-suite with hot water shower , No extra guest fee ,Free Wi Fi[/size]

High Season Daily 750 thb  Monthly 17,000 thb[/size]

Low Season    650 thb   Monthly 15,000 thb[/size]

Thanks a bundle Daddee for posting this for me...I've 10 thumbs when it comes to things like this.

Cheers

Alan.

Large comfortable room to relax in, ideal for the longer stay, Take avantage of the sun on the balcony, while reading a book or having a glass of wine before heading out

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Room1.jpg?refresh=1381428646King size bed with reading light, Security box , 3 door robe , Dressing table, Wall mounted flat screen TV , Air condition ,Fridge ,Table and 2 chairs, En-suite with hot water shower , No extra guest fee ,Free Wi Fi

High Season Daily 750 thb  Monthly 17,000 thb

Low Season    650 thb   Monthly 15,000 thb

Will try and get in there the next few days.....

Rooms look great...Gotta have a balcony room  :GoldenSmile1:

Totally understand Alan, I am one notch up the scale with tech stuff... You have a whole bunch of tech wizards drinking all night at Barbie Bar...  55555!

• 2 weeks later...

Will try and get in there the next few days.....

Rooms look great...Gotta have a balcony room  :GoldenSmile1:

The rooms are really good value and very spacious, you can see by the pics everything is brand spanking new, most of the beds haven't even been shagged in.....you could be the 1st.

Cheers mate, drop in and have a beer, I'll happily show you round.

Cheers

Alan.

The rooms are really good value and very spacious, you can see by the pics everything is brand spanking new, most of the beds haven't even been shagged in.....you could be the 1st.

Cheers mate, drop in and have a beer, I'll happily show you round.

Cheers

Alan.

Drop by some time this week champ .

Bloody hell. You've got to grin to get it in....that is a good lucking burger, thanks Gary, I'll be sure to give one of those bad boys a go.

Cheers

Alan.

The guy in the picture is Dean, one of my guests on and off for the past couple of months....that's a beautiful sight. Ive put on a shit load of weight in the past couple off months, feasting on Chris' burgers at the triangle bar, but, I'm afraid I'm going to have to risk it....another inch to the waistline.

Getting away from the burgers, I went out for dinner a couple of nights ago with the lovely Mak to Cherry's, left at the end of the poon and 50 yards on the opposite side of 3rd road. I had the pork spare ribs, it came with a small amount of Chips and an all you want salad bar. I put a meat covered rib into my mouth and pulled it out with not a shred of meat on it, oh my Buddha, they were tremendous. When I had finished our waiter asked me if I wanted some more? Not wanting to be rude, I nodded, and out he came with another pile of ribs, I'm not sure if he was taking the piss, but when I finished the second half a pig, he asked me if I wanted more. I declined. Trust me when I say they were to die for. It was the weeks special, and I forget how much, but I know it wasn't expensive.

I've found another delicious nibble.......chicken wings, again at Chris' place..marinated perfectly and a little spicy.

See you later Chris for another helping.

Getting away from the burgers, I went out for dinner a couple of nights ago with the lovely Mak to Cherry's, left at the end of the poon and 50 yards on the opposite side of 3rd road. I had the pork spare ribs, it came with a small amount of Chips and an all you want salad bar. I put a meat covered rib into my mouth and pulled it out with not a shred of meat on it, oh my Buddha, they were tremendous. When I had finished our waiter asked me if I wanted some more? Not wanting to be rude, I nodded, and out he came with another pile of ribs, I'm not sure if he was taking the piss, but when I finished the second half a pig, he asked me if I wanted more. I declined. Trust me when I say they were to die for. It was the weeks special, and I forget how much, but I know it wasn't expensive.

Hi Alan, 

Cherry Restaurant is a feast for the teeth. 5555

Our group has met there several times. Our preferred nights are Wednesday or Saturday. On these nights they have an international buffet and the last time we were there it was 350bt.

Your ribs are featured on these nights also along with the best sirloin steak I have found in Pattaya and a very acceptable lamb roast. When you leave the restaurant you have no room for beer so a further saving. 55555 

Oh on these nights a reservation is a very good idea as it is very popular.

I like to start out with a few dozen oysters and tit bits.

post-15999-0-96806600-1333299595.jpgpost-15999-0-29602900-1336238529 (1).jpg

Followed by your ribs.

post-15999-0-20046800-1330927177 (1).jpg

Then it is time to go and see the man in the white hat. He is very friendly so he likes you to visit him again and again.

post-15999-0-21331000-1330927187.jpg

post-15999-0-36719500-1336238534 (1).jpg

I never have room for dessert.

post-15999-0-89125300-1336238542 (1).jpg

Starters....a dozen oysters and a few tit bits!!! I'm full looking at the pictures :-( you're right, they do make a great effort to make you come back again, and I intend to...a lot to be learnt from this, for us all on this thread.

I hope you and your plus 1 survived the deluge? I was ok, but somebody's scooter was up to its seat across from the triangle! Wellies were a waste of time.

Good evening chaps...I've just got back after a nice couple of hours in a great little bar on 2nd road, across from Mikes mall, and I can see a definite change in the number of people (customers) strolling (trolling) around, I think the high season is only days away. I've noticed a lot of younger guys sniffing around, with their tails in the air, leaving their scent, the bastards! I hate them...youth is definitely wasted on the young!!!! A big CHEERS to the impending busy season, and roll on Christmas and New Year,

Talking of Christmas...what do you buy your loved one for Christmas....I'm sure, over the time you've been with her, you've bought her everything she could possibly need.......gold is always at the top of the list, a farang nose, a boob job, whiter skin, ( I don't know about you lot, but this is beginning to look a lot like why we came here ) then there's a few toys for the child and of course, a buffalo..........I'm in the middle of designing a house in the Jungle for me and the delicious Mak ( yes..I know, and the rest of the crew ) included in the plan is a carport, great idea!!!! Yeah right! It's a stable for the afore mentioned buffalo.

But, getting back to the original question....what do we buy the woman of our dreams??????

I hope you and your plus 1 survived the deluge? I was ok, but somebody's scooter was up to its seat across from the triangle! Wellies were a waste of time.

Just a nice continuous clearing shower at our apartment today.  :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/edit?feature=vm&video_id=C41FCWsEPuw&o=U&ns=1

The link should work now.

Sawadee don chow chaps,

I should have learnt from my mistake from a couple of weeks ago, when a Russian guy and his Russian lady booked a room for one night. 2 days later, I've got the police here to remove her from the room, only to have her loitering around outside, trying to get to me, and her being threatened by my lady Mak, with a pool cue. She got the message.

2 nights ago a Thai lady booked a room, again for one night, and then introduced me to her Russian "boyfriend", this was ok, and then she booked a second night......all was well, untill 2 of his Russian friends, a Russian "lady" and another Thai girl, all made their way up to the room for about 21/2 hours, waking other guests, then, sitting in the bar making a lot of noise, then bringing into the bar a bottle of Thai whiskey, coke and soda. In between them getting pissed outside, 2 or 3 at a time would go up to the room for 10 minutes at a time....(.the day before my cleaner found a smoking implement in the room, this should have alerted me, but,)

So I have a pretty good idea why they were going to the room for these short times, this went on 'til 3am.

8 am this morning I kicked them out ( the original 2 )

I had an early night for a change last night, and only found this out at 6 this morning.

My dilemma is, do I put a blanket ban on Russians???? I know of another bar and rooms that, has a sign saying "no Indians or Arabs" is this allowed?

Advise appreciated

Alan.

Sawadee don chow chaps,

I should have learnt from my mistake from a couple of weeks ago, when a Russian guy and his Russian lady booked a room for one night. 2 days later, I've got the police here to remove her from the room, only to have her loitering around outside, trying to get to me, and her being threatened by my lady Mak, with a pool cue. She got the message.

2 nights ago a Thai lady booked a room, again for one night, and then introduced me to her Russian "boyfriend", this was ok, and then she booked a second night......all was well, untill 2 of his Russian friends, a Russian "lady" and another Thai girl, all made their way up to the room for about 21/2 hours, waking other guests, then, sitting in the bar making a lot of noise, then bringing into the bar a bottle of Thai whiskey, coke and soda. In between them getting pissed outside, 2 or 3 at a time would go up to the room for 10 minutes at a time....(.the day before my cleaner found a smoking implement in the room, this should have alerted me, but,)

So I have a pretty good idea why they were going to the room for these short times, this went on 'til 3am.

8 am this morning I kicked them out ( the original 2 )

I had an early night for a change last night, and only found this out at 6 this morning.

My dilemma is, do I put a blanket ban on Russians???? I know of another bar and rooms that, has a sign saying "no Indians or Arabs" is this allowed?

Advise appreciated

Alan.

TiT it seems to be a not uncommon practice. Maybe asses them a security deposit when they check in, to discourage them instead of an outright ban.

Edited by furryman

Alan it was nice to pop in and say hello.

As for the russians, it is YOUR place mate up to you ..imo I would tell any of the russians, indians,arabs to f..k off

If you found a smoking implement lucky the cops didn't know about it coz you ALL would of been up shit creek.....

See you again soon

PA

Alan it was nice to pop in and say hello.

As for the russians, it is YOUR place mate up to you ..imo I would tell any of the russians, indians,arabs to f..k off

If you found a smoking implement lucky the cops didn't know about it coz you ALL would of been up shit creek.....

See you again soon

PA

Good to meet you too mate,

I think I'm going to stick to my guns and not have them in, it's been definitely more trouble than its worth.

Cheers

Good to meet you too mate,

I think I'm going to stick to my guns and not have them in, it's been definitely more trouble than its worth.

Cheers

Yeah don't fuck up your business because of some wankers smoking drugs in the rooms...just not worth it .......

Yeah don't fuck up your business because of some wankers smoking drugs in the rooms...just not worth it .......

Cheers mate.....I've been trying to found out more about what accepted and what's not! And the more questions I ask.....the Russians are definitely NOT!!!!!!!!! The other guests don't like them, the ladies don't like them and I don't like them...so fuck 'em.......

• Like 2