IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Hi 

What dates do you class as low and high season?

Is reception open 24/7?

Thanks

We've started before others, and we are just about full.....but we finish before others.

High season, 1st October to end of January.

Yes we are 24/7.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Good to meet you too mate,

I think I'm going to stick to my guns and not have them in, it's been definitely more trouble than its worth.

Cheers

do you have any friends on the police force to call, to help out in a jam???

maybe just read each situation, and if you don't like it, say you're full up, eh?

do you have any friends on the police force to call, to help out in a jam???

maybe just read each situation, and if you don't like it, say you're full up, eh?

My reasonably priced friend in the police force has been used on several other different situations, and is on speed dial.....sorry were full! Seems like a good option.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

We've started before others, and we are just about full.....but we finish before others.

High season, 1st October to end of January.

Yes we are 24/7.

Thanks

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Here's to a noisy night on the poon....I assure my customers that the rooms here are very quiet. I hope nobody's involved in trades description act.

Here's to a noisy night on the poon....I assure my customers that the rooms here are very quiet. I hope nobody's involved in trades description act.

So much for the Thais being in morning and showing respect. This is typical of this country one rule for one one for another. Rant over!!!!!

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Hey there everyone, I hope you all survived the weekend. I have a question!!! Does anyone have any idea what's happening in the Soi with the increase in BIG NOISY bikes? And the new "club" opening up opposite me? And is there a link between the two?

Hey there everyone, I hope you all survived the weekend. I have a question!!! Does anyone have any idea what's happening in the Soi with the increase in BIG NOISY bikes? And the new "club" opening up opposite me? And is there a link between the two?

The Club will last a couple of weeks before it goes out of business as most of the small Thai Clubs do down this soi. The Bikes are becoming a problem 6am this morning they were reving their engines. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Hey everyone....just letting you all know, we now have CTH installed for as much live sport as we can show (thanks Chris)

We don't have happy hour prices but, our prices are 24/7

San Mig's 65 baht

Heineken. 65 baht

Tiger 60 baht

Singha 60 baht

Leo 55 baht

Chang 55 baht

Looking forward to meeting some new customers.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi Gary,

Sorry I missed the group last night, there were some things to sort out at the other bar that I couldn't leave.

Thanks for having your meet here again, it seems that the rain wasn't enough to keep them away.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi Gary,

Sorry I missed the group last night, there were some things to sort out at the other bar that I couldn't leave.

Thanks for having your meet here again, it seems that the rain wasn't enough to keep them away.

Cheers

Alan.

The staff were great Alan and took care of the group very well. Sorry for no warning last night for with rain hanging about I had no idea of the numbers. It turned into a large meet and a successful one. Long live the thread and long live the Poon. 55555

The staff were great Alan and took care of the group very well. Sorry for no warning last night for with rain hanging about I had no idea of the numbers. It turned into a large meet and a successful one. Long live the thread and long live the Poon. 55555

Cheers to that. But it's beginning to look a bit like a battle field, when's the next cover up due?

Cheers to that. But it's beginning to look a bit like a battle field, when's the next cover up due?

In the almost 4 years that I have lived here I have seen the Poon patched many times and for the same result.

In the almost 4 years that I have lived here I have seen the Poon patched many times and for the same result.

You do know that most of the soi is owned by Toyota....call them and tell em to fix the f..king soi...potholes every where..

Hi guys....I've heard of pleasurable pain before, but never experienced it, in fact any pain I've had, fucking hurt. I have just come back from Charm massage behind the triangle bar, where I've been before for oil massages, this time I was asked if I wanted my massage hard or soft!! How hard could it be? I asked myself, so I had the hard........what ensued was 2 hours of elbows, knees, knuckles, fists and the strongest fingers and thumbs I've ever experienced.

Every time she got me to the point of submission she stopped, only to start again, but trust me, I feel bloody marvellous now.

I think I'm looking forward to going back.

Hi guys....I've heard of pleasurable pain before, but never experienced it, in fact any pain I've had, fucking hurt. I have just come back from Charm massage behind the triangle bar, where I've been before for oil massages, this time I was asked if I wanted my massage hard or soft!! How hard could it be? I asked myself, so I had the hard........what ensued was 2 hours of elbows, knees, knuckles, fists and the strongest fingers and thumbs I've ever experienced.

Every time she got me to the point of submission she stopped, only to start again, but trust me, I feel bloody marvellous now.

It is a way to have a cheap happy ending. You are happy when it ends.  :GoldenSmile1:

where is Charm massage...not sure where triangle bar is....thanks

Soi Chaiya poon from Soi buah khow, the triangle bar is as it's name says, take the small Soi to it's left, and it's about 20' on the left.

Cheers

Alan.

Hey everyone....just letting you all know, we now have CTH installed for as much live sport as we can show (thanks Chris)

San Mig's 65 baht

Heineken. 65 baht

Tiger 60 baht

Singha 60 baht

Leo 55 baht

Chang 55 baht

Cheers

Alan.

Soi Chaiya poon from Soi buah khow, the triangle bar is as it's name says, take the small Soi to it's left, and it's about 20' on the left.

Cheers

Alan.

not to bad with soi buah khow and soi Diana ..LK Metro...bit lost with the rest....haha...thanks

What an absolute bloody joke the road repairs are........it's been finished an hour and already there is a big soft spot with deep ruts outside my place. I told a couple of my customers that it would be back to what it was in a week, but I don't think it will last the day. Surely they can do better than this!

Hi Mate,

Some of the 332 Family will be in tonight. As usual not sure of numbers. It will be down on last week tho. 

Hi Mate,

Some of the 332 Family will be in tonight. As usual not sure of numbers. It will be down on last week tho.

Thank you for letting me know Gary, see you later.

Sawadee don chow chaps,

I should have learnt from my mistake from a couple of weeks ago, when a Russian guy and his Russian lady booked a room for one night. 2 days later, I've got the police here to remove her from the room, only to have her loitering around outside, trying to get to me, and her being threatened by my lady Mak, with a pool cue. She got the message.

2 nights ago a Thai lady booked a room, again for one night, and then introduced me to her Russian "boyfriend", this was ok, and then she booked a second night......all was well, untill 2 of his Russian friends, a Russian "lady" and another Thai girl, all made their way up to the room for about 21/2 hours, waking other guests, then, sitting in the bar making a lot of noise, then bringing into the bar a bottle of Thai whiskey, coke and soda. In between them getting pissed outside, 2 or 3 at a time would go up to the room for 10 minutes at a time....(.the day before my cleaner found a smoking implement in the room, this should have alerted me, but,)

So I have a pretty good idea why they were going to the room for these short times, this went on 'til 3am.

8 am this morning I kicked them out ( the original 2 )

I had an early night for a change last night, and only found this out at 6 this morning.

My dilemma is, do I put a blanket ban on Russians???? I know of another bar and rooms that, has a sign saying "no Indians or Arabs" is this allowed?

Advise appreciated

Alan.

As determined as I intend to be with my NO Russian plan, for the first time since I opened I was approached today by two Japanese tourists looking for a room............their English was very good, I took them into the office to sort the formalities, and asked for passports to photocopy........FUCKING RUSSIANS. I couldn't believe it. DOH!!!!

San Mig's 65 baht

Heineken. 65 baht

Tiger 60 baht

Singha 60 baht

Leo 55 baht

Chang 55 baht

Cheers

Alan.