Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Pricing is as follows.

3 sized rooms....big with balcony 750 per day

Big with no balcony 700 per day

Small no balcony 650 per day

Cheers

Alan.

I'm confused......

These are the same rooms that you advertised in your post of 1 August at 500 - 600 bt

Low season.....2 weeks later.....and a ball park 25% increase in price

I'm confused......

These are the same rooms that you advertised in your post of 1 August at 500 - 600 bt

Low season.....2 weeks later.....and a ball park 25% increase in price

English Rose did not post that, someone else did trying to do a good deed.  Should ER honor these prices?  Either way there should be some clarity.

Fair point Nix

...I missed that detail

What annoyed me was, that on reading the original post, I recommended this place to a friend.

He checked it out, but wasn't overly impressed and also wasn't impressed that I had quoted him prices almost 25% below the ask.

In future I'll keep my mouth shut

In low season there are many good options at 700 - 750

Fair point Nix

...I missed that detail

What annoyed me was, that on reading the original post, I recommended this place to a friend.

He checked it out, but wasn't overly impressed and also wasn't impressed that I had quoted him prices almost 25% below the ask.

The 650-750 prices are for high season, low season 550-650, I hope your friend can forgive and forget.

I'm new here and don't want to upset anyone.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Fair point Nix

...I missed that detail

The 650-750 prices are for high season, low season 550-650, I hope your friend can forgive and forget.

Cheers

Alan.

Throw in a bit of a sweetner ER... A bit of icing goes along way.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Edited by nixonsbest

Alan,

thanks for clarifying.

Best of luck with your new venture

Cheers  DS

can you tell me exact location, do you have safety lockers in room?am coming in October, is that low season for your hotel as its a shoulder season?

can you tell me exact location, do you have safety lockers in room?am coming in October, is that low season for your hotel as its a shoulder season?

Good morning friend

We are about 40 metres or so down Soi Chaiya Poon off Soi Buakhow and about minutes walk from Soi Diana.

Our high season starts October 1st ( shoulder season ? )

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hello Alan

Good luck with the new place, I've been past a few times and it looks really impressive.

Now a friendly word of advise, it looks to me that the downstairs is completely open ? You do realise that when we get the rainy season that the downstairs will fill with water ? Believe me it doesn't take much for it to flood down there. Ask any of the regulars on the 332 thread as by all accounts they often seem to get stuck there for hours on end  :GoldenSmile1:

It may be worth thinking about some sort of dividing wall or something ?

Cheers

Alan.

Any monthly rates?

Good morning friend

We are about 40 metres or so down Soi Chaiya Poon off Soi Buakhow and about minutes walk from Soi Diana.

Our high season starts October 1st ( shoulder season ? )

Cheers

Alan.

I passed by the bar last night. It looks very well laid out. I should have taken a look at the rooms.

Any monthly rates?

I called and was told 11500bhats per month  for small room low season

15000 medium room

21000 large room

V & M Terrace with swimming pool are charging 8900 low season and 10000 high season

15000 medium room

21000 large room

V & M Terrace with swimming pool are charging 8900 low season and 10000 high season

Where is V&M? Any website?

Hello Alan

Good luck with the new place, I've been past a few times and it looks really impressive.

Now a friendly word of advise, it looks to me that the downstairs is completely open ? You do realise that when we get the rainy season that the downstairs will fill with water ? Believe me it doesn't take much for it to flood down there. Ask any of the regulars on the 332 thread as by all accounts they often seem to get stuck there for hours on end  :GoldenSmile1:

It may be worth thinking about some sort of dividing wall or something ?

Hi kessaya

We have raised the whole bar level by about 18" and the floor inside slopes to the front.....so I'm hoping I don't get many problems with the rain......however!!! If my customers get stuck for a few hours this has to be a bonus for me........but the dividing wall suggestion is appreciated.. I hope I don't need it

Cheers

Alan

15000 medium room

21000 large room

I'm not sure where you got those numbers from, but my rates are as follows......

Low season

Small room no balcony...... 11000 per month

Big room no balcony...........13000 per month

Big room balcony................15000 per month

650 / 600 / 550 per day

High season

Small room no balcony.......12000 per month

Big room no balcony...........15000 per month

Big room balcony................17000 per month

750 / 700 / 650 per day

Each room has wifi, fridge, robe, dressing table, fridge, king size bed, aircon, small table and chairs, ensuite and CCTV to every floor.

Cheers

Alan

I recently stayed in the ER I believe all the rooms have just been renovated, or in the process of been renovated.  The room I stayed in was priced at 650 baht.  It was spotlessly clean, and the cleaners put plenty of effort in every day I was there to keep it this way.  The room contained wall mounted flatscreen TV (With a good picture), good aircon, safe, fridge, free WIFI,  balcony, clean linen and towels (daily) and security door between the bar and the rooms.  The mattress and bed was brand new. (I even watched them unpack it).  The staff were very friendly throughout my stay as was the manager Alan.  Considering the price and location ER is well priced and I would like to thank Alan and his staff for my pleasant stay.

Edited by cheekysailor

I recently stayed in the ER I believe all the rooms have just been renovated, or in the process of been renovated.  The room I stayed in was priced at 650 baht.  It was spotlessly clean, and the cleaners put plenty of effort in every day I was there to keep it this way.  The room contained wall mounted flatscreen TV (With a good picture), good aircon, safe, fridge, free WIFI,  balcony, clean linen and towels (daily) and security door between the bar and the rooms.  The mattress and bed was brand new. (I even watched them unpack it).  The staff were very friendly throughout my stay as was the manager Alan.  Considering the price and location ER is well priced and I would like to thank Alan and his staff for my pleasant stay.

Hello cheeky sailor

Thanks very much for the positive comments on the apartment and my staff, it means a lot to me to hear them.

Cheers and good luck

Alan.

Hi jay

Just a short note to find out how you are, not too sore I hope.

Good luck

Alan

Hi Alan, 

I just got out of the Hospital. I knew I was in bad shape after that car hit me on Sukhimvit. I ended up have a Broken Pelvis about a 1 inch gap between the bone and two fractures as well. Needless to say I am still in quite a bit of pain, but doing much better. I am currently back at my home near Hua Hin. I will be back as soon as I can walk a little bit. Not to long I hope???

I see somebody posted the pictures for you, so sorry I couldn't get that part done for you, but I am sure you understand why. I look forward to seeing you on my return and staying with you again. I am also happy to see that you got quite a few hits on this site. I am sure you will see some new customers. 

When I get back I will look into a few other places to put you place up for peoples interest.

Hope all is well.

Cheers!

Jay

My wife (Pixie) and I had a drink at English Rose at 3.00am one morning recently. 

Our 332 Thread Family meets have on occasion been a bit crowded in our usual venue of Whiskers or Barbie Bar.  I was impressed with the Bar. There are fans everywhere. At that time of morning there was the cashier and one staff member working. Praise to them both as they were friendly and helpful. My 50bt beer was lovely and cold and I was offered to be shown the rooms. I would like to do this in the future. Gout has me housebound now.

I can see a Friday 332 Thread Family Meet being held here one day. 

Here are some photos of the Bar area. Sorry for the quality of some of the photos.

Good luck with the venture Alan. Soi Chayapoon is Pattaya's best kept secret. I have lived here 3.8 years now and these days rarely venture from the Poon (as we like to call the Soi).

2013-08-24 03.27.20.jpg

2013-08-24 03.26.44.jpg

2013-08-24 03.26.31.jpg

2013-08-24 03.26.26.jpg

2013-08-24 03.25.31.jpg

2013-08-24 03.24.48.jpg

2013-08-24 03.23.42.jpg

2013-08-24 03.23.34.jpg

My wife (Pixie) and I had a drink at English Rose at 3.00am one morning recently. 

Our 332 Thread Family meets have on occasion been a bit crowded in our usual venue of Whiskers or Barbie Bar.  I was impressed with the Bar. There are fans everywhere. At that time of morning there was the cashier and one staff member working. Praise to them both as they were friendly and helpful. My 50bt beer was lovely and cold and I was offered to be shown the rooms. I would like to do this in the future. Gout has me housebound now.

I can see a Friday 332 Thread Family Meet being held here one day. 

Here are some photos of the Bar area. Sorry for the quality of some of the photos.

Good luck with the venture Alan. Soi Chayapoon is Pattaya's best kept secret. I have lived here 3.8 years now and these days rarely venture from the Poon (as we like to call the Soi).

Thank you for your great comments, they are very much appreciated.

I look forward to meeting yourself and your wife in the not too distant future, and maybe one day, a meeting also.

Cheers

Alan.

Saw all of the construction a few months back while I was in Pattaya. The bar is big and added plus that it is in a great area and also some nice looking massage girls in the soi. Good Luck with it all.

Alan - How are the bookings coming along for high season ?

post-54428-0-41254300-1378100951.jpg

Edited by ProudAussie

Had a drink at English rose last night with the tgf. Great drink prices, 55baht for SML 30 baht sangsom. We were in early about 7 or 8 and only customers, with only 1 or 2 staff on. Comfortable seating , plenty of fans to keep cool, and nice new pool tables. A lot of positives.

There has been talk on another thread I frequent that what is lacking is girls. Even some cute service girls would be a start. What about approaching some of the (many) massage girls in the soi to come and do a bit of freelance work out of the bar after their shift finishes if you don't want the added expense of more wages just yet? Just a thought.

I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE ENGLISH ROSE HOTEL ON SOI CHAIYAPHUM, JUST OFF SOI BUAKEOW. GREAT NEW ROOMS FOR 500-600 BAHT DEPENDING ON ROOM SIZE. ALL NEW FURNITURE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BIG SCREEN TV IN EVERY ROOM, AND AN AWESOME KING SIZE BED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK THIS PLACE OU!T. YOU WON'T DISAPPOINTED. GOOD ROOMS FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

Nice what you say,but tell us some pics from location and the rooms as well.

that's what we neet to show.any website as well.???Cheers.Sound's good.

But we all need pics.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Nice what you say,but tell us some pics from location and the rooms as well.

that's what we neet to show.any website as well.???Cheers.Sound's good.

But we all need pics.

Look above your post there IS pics on page 2    :Think1:

Edited by ProudAussie

Look above your post there IS pics on page 2    :Think1:

555 but i send a post before i come to this page!!!!!!!!.

:SoWhat1:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif