IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

What a noisy arsehole he was last night!!! The twat couldn't hear the abuse I threw at him for the noise from his extension of his extremely small cock....not good when one has got a head full of red wine.

I think a midnight call from Chuck Norris is in order....does anyone have his number?

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

What a noisy arsehole he was last night!!! The twat couldn't hear the abuse I threw at him for the noise from his extension of his extremely small cock....not good when one has got a head full of red wine.

I think a midnight call from Chuck Norris is in order....does anyone have his number?

Who is "he" the motorbike that was rev rev rev at 3am this morning or the fruitseller that was playing music from his stall at 4am? I now have a bucket of water sitting on my balcony and if he come by again and stops outside and wakes me up he is going to get wet. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

"He" was the bikie twat and he done it again this morning...he's too far for a bucket, but not for 1/2 a house brick, or maybe potato crammed into the exhaust.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

It's me again, can someone tell me how to get access to the emoticons and all the other fab stuff to use.

It's me again, can someone tell me how to get access to the emoticons and all the other fab stuff to use.

When replying theres a :) face on the menu click that and pick your emotion from a list that appears along the bottom  :Clap9:

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Not on mine doh!

Just letting people know what I've got available as of......

21st November.....

Standard room for 1 month and 5 days

22nd November.....

Superior room for 10 days

De luxe room for 1 month

24th November.....

Superior room for 6 days

Superior room for 1 month

26th November......

Superior room for 3 weeks

Standard room for 4 days

30th November.....

Standard room for 3 weeks

5th December.....

Standard room for 14 days

8th December.....

Standard room for 11 days

If I can help please call me, Alan, on 0899332760

Cheers

Alan.

21st November.....

22nd November.....

De luxe room for 1 month

24th November.....

Superior room for 6 days

26th November......

Standard room for 4 days

30th November.....

5th December.....

8th December.....

Cheers

Alan.

For pictures of the rooms and rates, look at my website www.englishrosepattya.com

21st November.....

22nd November.....

De luxe room for 1 month

24th November.....

Superior room for 6 days

26th November......

Standard room for 4 days

30th November.....

5th December.....

8th December.....

Cheers

Alan.

Hi Alan, anything available between 31-12-13 to 7-01-14. In case there is I am interested.

................................................................................................................

Hi Alan, anything available between 31-12-13 to 7-01-14. In case there is I am interested.

Hi mate, I do have a standard room from the 31st but only to the 5th, I hope this helps.

Cheers

Alan.

TO ALL PA MEMBERS

I am offering a 10% discount on all rooms between the beginning of February to the end of March, for all stays over 1 week....for more information please contact me here, or by phone 0899332760 or through my website www.englishrosepattaya.com

As you can see from my website pictures, my rooms have, wall mounted flat screen TVs, air, fridge, king size bed, security box, dressing table, table and chairs and ensuite bathroom.

We are located approx' 20 metres from Soi Buah Khow, and very close proximity to LK Metro, Soi Lengkee and Soi Diana.

Looking forward to helping you with your stay in Pattaya.

Cheers

Alan.

Hey guys....question of concern......for the third time I've had a customer come back to my place feeling the effects of being slipped a "Micky" in another bar, this was confirmed after a very quick trip to hospital.

Thankfully, this time it turned out ok! Luckily. However, things could have been much worse....an adverse reaction to the drug, ending in death! Whilst I know why this is happening, when are bosses going to take control of what is happening in their bars.

When it becomes known that it happened in his bar, his losses will be far more than he imagined.

I've just spoke to the guy this has happened to, he's told me the only bar he was in was the first one as you go in to Action Street.

Beware guys......

Cheers

Alan.

Cheers buddy, i think firm, but not hard, according to other customers. Better penetration.;))))

Stayed here for 12 days recently as my usual spot was booked out. Took a large room with balcony on top floor at 750bht p/n.

I was well pleased with it, can't honestly think of any negatives apart from that cunt with the motorbike mentioned above!!

Rooms are big enough, bed pretty comfy, shower spot on, booking was easy with prompt email replies. I always stay in this area so it's good to now have a couple of alternative places.

The bar is a nice big bar and although i only had a couple of drinks in it, the girls were always friendly when i was coming and going. Also no noise from the bar when i was in my room.

Have to give the cleaner a mention. Genuinely nice girl, always smiling and works around you for cleaning room.

Finally, Alan seems to be a good/friendly guy who always seems to be on site to answer any questions and sort out any small problems with room.

So if you usually stay in guesthouses and like this area, i would definately reccommend.

Glenman.

"He" was the bikie twat and he done it again this morning...he's too far for a bucket, but not for 1/2 a house brick, or maybe potato crammed into the exhaust.

Water in his petrol tank would do just nicely...

21st November.....

22nd November.....

De luxe room for 1 month

24th November.....

Superior room for 6 days

26th November......

Standard room for 4 days

30th November.....

5th December.....

8th December.....

Cheers

Alan.

Great idea to put dates up...well done Alan...

Pointless without a web site...........

Hi ting tong,

As mentioned before the website is www.englishrosepattaya.com it's been in place for a couple of months now, with photos and prices.

Cheers

Alan.

Water in his petrol tank would do just nicely...

Great idea to put dates up...well done Alan...

TO ALL PA MEMBERS

I am offering a 10% discount on all rooms between the beginning of February to the end of March, for all stays over 1 week....for more information please contact me here, or by phone 0899332760 or through my website www.englishrosepattaya.com

As you can see from my website pictures, my rooms have, wall mounted flat screen TVs, air, fridge, king size bed, security box, dressing table, table and chairs and ensuite bathroom.

We are located approx' 20 metres from Soi Buah Khow, and very close proximity to LK Metro, Soi Lengkee and Soi Diana.

Looking forward to helping you with your stay in Pattaya.

Cheers

Alan.

What's available from today 2nd December.....

Superior 750 per day

Deluxe 700 per day

Standard 650 per day

2nd December

Standard.....2 days

Deluxe.........9 days

5 Superior...18 days

3rd December

Standard......10 days

Deluxe..........10 days

5th December

Standard.......2 weeks

7th December

Standard.......2 weeks

8th December

Standard.......11 days

12th December

Standard.......12 days

14th December

Deluxe...........1 week

27th December

Superior........5 days

To view the rooms go to www.englishrosepattay.com.

To book call Alan 0899332760

Cheers.

Stayed here for 12 days recently as my usual spot was booked out. Took a large room with balcony on top floor at 750bht p/n.

I was well pleased with it, can't honestly think of any negatives apart from that cunt with the motorbike mentioned above!!

Rooms are big enough, bed pretty comfy, shower spot on, booking was easy with prompt email replies. I always stay in this area so it's good to now have a couple of alternative places.

The bar is a nice big bar and although i only had a couple of drinks in it, the girls were always friendly when i was coming and going. Also no noise from the bar when i was in my room.

Have to give the cleaner a mention. Genuinely nice girl, always smiling and works around you for cleaning room.

Finally, Alan seems to be a good/friendly guy who always seems to be on site to answer any questions and sort out any small problems with room.

So if you usually stay in guesthouses and like this area, i would definately reccommend.

Glenman.

Thank you the positive review MS.

Cheers

Alan.

Good evening..........I just wanted to add a few comments on the power of the Baht (bat) this will become apparent towards the end.

Yesterday in my other bar at about 12:00 pm there was a chap, about my build and well and truly "on the way" he was ringing the bell, buying the girls sambuccas and beers, good on him! At 5:00 pm we received a call from the afore mentioned other bar, from the cashier that the customer was disputing the 6000 baht bill and refused to pay....I said to the delicious Mak that I would go and "sort out" the problem, she said "not to worry" she would go! After a bit of to and froing, she went.....an hour had gone by with no word about what went on, so I called...the following has been verified by several witnesses.....Mak had said to him that he had to pay and he was not leaving the bar until he had, he questioned the amount, so, the bin was checked several times, still 6000 baht..."I'm not paying the fucking bill" was his response, Being the boss Mak said that he could not leave and that the police were on their way! His reply was "YOU think YOU'RE going to stop ME?" And continued to barge past her, giving her a little bit of a jab in the belly on the way..........where I'm from, 1 crack with the fat end of a pool cue across the forehead would be enough, but no, Mak dished out another 5 cracks with the fat end of the pool cue to the head region, leaving him in a pool of blood on the floor. (The bat, get it?) my well paid policeman showed up, got him to pay, and gave him a room for the night, with another bill in the morning.

If you see a guy with 20 stitches to his head, don't take pity on him and think he's been turned over and taken advantage of, make sure he's got the money to pay for his bin.....I'm thinking now, that when a customer runs up a bill of 3000 baht, Maybe, he should be told this, and does he want to pay or carry on?

• Like 2

Good evening..........I just wanted to add a few comments on the power of the Baht (bat) this will become apparent towards the end.

Yesterday in my other bar at about 12:00 pm there was a chap, about my build and well and truly "on the way" he was ringing the bell, buying the girls sambuccas and beers, good on him! At 5:00 pm we received a call from the afore mentioned other bar, from the cashier that the customer was disputing the 6000 baht bill and refused to pay....I said to the delicious Mak that I would go and "sort out" the problem, she said "not to worry" she would go! After a bit of to and froing, she went.....an hour had gone by with no word about what went on, so I called...the following has been verified by several witnesses.....Mak had said to him that he had to pay and he was not leaving the bar until he had, he questioned the amount, so, the bin was checked several times, still 6000 baht..."I'm not paying the fucking bill" was his response, Being the boss Mak said that he could not leave and that the police were on their way! His reply was "YOU think YOU'RE going to stop ME?" And continued to barge past her, giving her a little bit of a jab in the belly on the way..........where I'm from, 1 crack with the fat end of a pool cue across the forehead would be enough, but no, Mak dished out another 5 cracks with the fat end of the pool cue to the head region, leaving him in a pool of blood on the floor. (The bat, get it?) my well paid policeman showed up, got him to pay, and gave him a room for the night, with another bill in the morning.

If you see a guy with 20 stitches to his head, don't take pity on him and think he's been turned over and taken advantage of, make sure he's got the money to pay for his bin.....I'm thinking now, that when a customer runs up a bill of 3000 baht, Maybe, he should be told this, and does he want to pay or carry on?

sounds fair i guess, a 3000baht limit is a lot of beers, he wouldnt of gotten away with doing that in the wild west so he certainly wont in thai haha

By the way whats your other bar called and where is it,