IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

And even 'good looking' blokes like the big r have to work extremely hard to return home with a bird for the night!! <br /><br />Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Did you actually say that a beer is $300 baht. Are you fucking joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never ever!!!!

300-360 a bottle! and some of the more expensive types of beer are up around 400-430 baht per pint

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

my 2 friends just stayed here for 10 nights over christmas, i used to meet them here before we hit the town, and have a good drink, and watch some football, great place, and my friends was very happy with there stay

my 2 friends just stayed here for 10 nights over christmas, i used to meet them here before we hit the town, and have a good drink, and watch some football, great place, and my friends was very happy with there stay

hi man city, thanks for the positive comments, they are always good to receive.

cheers.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

cheers for everything Alan, had a great holiday.

Seems like a good alternativ for next holiday in april.

But I like to see some pictures of the showers, have a problem with small showers over toilet or water all over the floor.

Im interested in a room with balcony and will probably get some friends to book rooms to.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

Seems like a good alternativ for next holiday in april.

But I like to see some pictures of the showers, have a problem with small showers over toilet or water all over the floor.

Im interested in a room with balcony and will probably get some friends to book rooms to.

Hi there, my bathrooms are the wet room type, but not small and the shower is not over the toilet. You can view the rooms on my website....www.englishrosepattaya.com and you can make bookings through here.

Cheers

Alan.

cheers for everything Alan, had a great holiday.

Hi there Doctor Zhivago, it was a pleasure having you here mate.

Cheers.

Hi Alan have you got 2 rooms available from 10 feb for 14 nights

Thanks Paul

Hey mate.....yes I do, you can go to my site www.englishrosepattaya.com and make a booking through there.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi guys....I've just got back after having a couple of beers at the Legends bar, what a fantastic sports bar.

A few really good looking slightly older ladies, especially the one behind the bar, I would be more than happy being breast fed by her. A great set up with the pool tables and darts at the far end.

I'll be sure to use it again.

Can I get to the rooms without going through the bar?

Short answer, no.....but we have a very big bar.

Cheers.

I just stayed at English Rose for 7 days.  Great hotel, friendly staff, clean, absolutely zero complaints.  I really like the location as well.

Short answer, no.....but we have a very big bar.

Cheers.

ok I'll stop by and take a look around someday. I'm looking for accommodation for my July trip.

I just stayed at English Rose for 7 days.  Great hotel, friendly staff, clean, absolutely zero complaints.  I really like the location as well.

Thanks for the positive comments, great to get good feedback.

Cheers

Alan.

Hey guys, I hope all's well in paradise?

I have a question for the think tanks out there, now that my holiday insurance is out, I'm in need of a decent health insurance.

Can anyone suggest something.

• 2 weeks later...

and a "good morning to you too" to the TWAT who thought it would be a great laugh to let the Chinese crackers off this morning about 6.....and as I sit here I can hear another lot going off somewhere.  :Finger5: Mind you, ten years ago I would have been out there and been one of the twats.. I hate getting old  :Cry3:

Talking of getting old, I came out of the toilets at big C Extra a couple of days ago, for some reason there is a step about 2" high just at the exit of the crapper, I came out at a quick pace only to stub my big toe and went arse over tit....I knew what was happening but could do nothing about it.

My big toe today is the colour and size of a plum.

It's the first time this has happened to me, when I've been sober anyway, and I don't like it.

I fucking hate getting old  :Cry3:

and a "good morning to you too" to the TWAT who thought it would be a great laugh to let the Chinese crackers off this morning about 6.....and as I sit here I can hear another lot going off somewhere.  :Finger5: Mind you, ten years ago I would have been out there and been one of the twats.. I hate getting old  :Cry3:

Maybe they were putting on special crackers just for you as you still have Merry xmas and a happy new year banner across the front of the bar.  I thought you were getting in on the Chinese new year celebrations early. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Good morning everyone, especially to the tosser who called the police to my place for selling alcohol Saturday night :Clap7: I can only imagine it was from one of the local bars in this area.....you know who you are, for your information, my opening my bar wasn't an act of defiance, it was done with instruction from my friend at the local constabulary, because I have rooms my bar could open, I hope you feel happy with yourself. A word comes to mind, KARMA.  :Finger5: You reap what you sow!

Good morning everyone, especially to the tosser who called the police to my place for selling alcohol Saturday night :Clap7: I can only imagine it was from one of the local bars in this area.....you know who you are, for your information, my opening my bar wasn't an act of defiance, it was done with instruction from my friend at the local constabulary, because I have rooms my bar could open, I hope you feel happy with yourself. A word comes to mind, KARMA.  :Finger5: You reap what you sow!

Be the same people that called the police to us as well only to find we had a bar full of guys drinking soft drinks. 

jealously runs rife in Pattaya especially in Soi Chaiyapoon.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

hi alan

if things dont go pearshaped im off o pattaya inthe end of august(have to pay my brazilian trip first)look in to see if you have any room left 26/8 it s the date i hope to land in bangkok and straight off too pattaya.

hi alan

if things dont go pearshaped im off o pattaya inthe end of august(have to pay my brazilian trip first)look in to see if you have any room left 26/8 it s the date i hope to land in bangkok and straight off too pattaya.

hey Iggy, at this time that date is not a problem, once you have a better idea on dates please let me know.

cheers

Alan.