Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Get used to this picture.......the cup with the best player in the league......gooooooo dockers oi oi oi

Did he win the brownlow last week ????? lol

got a web site yet??

what about Oct 26 - Nov 2

what you got

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Davio your looking well mate good to see you not worn those colourful shirts out yet , look forward  to seeing ya soon mate Best John

D

Yes he was.

attachicon.gifDSCF4067.JPG

And IMHO Like me he is just nicely rounded bitch.

i must explain the bitch. We are all hooked on a TV show called Breaking Bad. 

A character in that show uses the word very often.

(IMHO = In my humble opinion) Alan. 5555

stanwick lad

got a web site yet??

what about Oct 26 - Nov 2

what you got

G'day mate, the website is in the final days, so, please be patient.....I do have all room sizes available for those dates, if you're interested I'll send through a couple of pictures and prices, just let me have your email.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

thanks mate

PM sent

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Hi Alan,

I've an Aussie mate coming down this w/e from the bush and he'll have your deposit for my booking on the 12 Dec.

Cheers

Andrew (Andy) Cooper

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

Hi Alan,

I've an Aussie mate coming down this w/e from the bush and he'll have your deposit for my booking on the 12 Dec.

Cheers

Andrew (Andy) Cooper

Thanks for that Andy, I've just sent a reminder so ignore it

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hi Alan,

I will be meeting you soon, moving from the Gold Coast  to Pattaya end of the month and one of Barstool Gary's 332 crew.

Will be staying around LK Metro area with TGF for a couple of months until we decide where we will live. I will PM you my email address so please could you send me some photos of your large balcony room including one of the bathroom which to me is very important. Hopefully the bathroom floors are sloped so the water actually drains unlike some I have been in.  :sad:

Fremantle next year, still think they should have won this year but a bit of stage fright got them I think, kicking out on the full with 3 easy set shots in the first quarter. If they had been goals I am sure Freo would have won.

I am a Lions supporter.

Have a beer with you soon.

Terry

Hi Alan,

I will be meeting you soon, moving from the Gold Coast  to Pattaya end of the month and one of Barstool Gary's 332 crew.

Will be staying around LK Metro area with TGF for a couple of months until we decide where we will live. I will PM you my email address so please could you send me some photos of your large balcony room including one of the bathroom which to me is very important. Hopefully the bathroom floors are sloped so the water actually drains unlike some I have been in.  :sad:

Fremantle next year, still think they should have won this year but a bit of stage fright got them I think, kicking out on the full with 3 easy set shots in the first quarter. If they had been goals I am sure Freo would have won.

I am a Lions supporter.

Have a beer with you soon.

Terry

There are pix here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/162039-english-rose-bar-hotel-new-hotel/page-2

Edited by ProudAussie

Thanks P A, saw those but a bit sketchy, want to see what photos Alan has, particularly the bathroom.

The right bloke won the Brownlow, he is the best footballer I have seen play, IMO much better than his overrated papa.

I saw him play enough times to make a judgement, senior was brilliant at times, junior is consistently brilliant. IMO.

I have seen the website and is nearly finished and looks good so in plenty of time for high season.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have seen the website and is nearly finished and looks good so in plenty of time for high season.

Thanks for your help dave....try to work out hammy baht I owe you.

Cheers

Alan

Hey Alan

You owe me no baht mate, all good for the soi so good for all.

Hey Alan

You owe me no baht mate, all good for the soi so good for all.

That's very generous dave, but I will shout you some beers next time you're in, and the next, and the next.

Cheers

Alan.

no problem mate, we are all here to help each other out, well its a shame one or two not in the same mind but then what goes around comes around.

no problem mate, we are all here to help each other out, well its a shame one or two not in the same mind but then what goes around comes around.

I'm a strong believer in "what goes around, comes around" thanks again for your help and support and mon ami fransoir.....he's a good guy........is there something we can do about getting a proper road for the Soi? Or are we not as significant as the others in the areas? I think, taking it all away and reducing the level by about 4 to 6 inches, then putting down a proper road with DRAINAGE would be an enormous improvement for everyone on the Soi, or am I just dreaming??? If I am, it's a shame...By the way, seaside restaurant has got you beat with their chips, they are fucking delicious...sorry, but it had to be said.

Speak to you soon mate

Alan.

Yes the road has been an issue for a long time and one day, I mean god knows when they will do it but will probably mean digging it up about 4 foot down to lay the drainage and then the refill and resurface which will take a long time no doubt and we will all be moaning about it when it comes.

Yes the seaside just been taken over by the original owner so back upto scratch. 

Hi Alan, did you send the big room with balcony photos off to my mate TerryThai?

I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE ENGLISH ROSE HOTEL ON SOI CHAIYAPHUM, JUST OFF SOI BUAKEOW. GREAT NEW ROOMS FOR 500-600 BAHT DEPENDING ON ROOM SIZE. ALL NEW FURNITURE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BIG SCREEN TV IN EVERY ROOM, NICE FURNISHINGS, AND AN AWESOME KING SIZE BED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. YOU WON'T DISAPPOINTED.

Cheers... certainly will.

Soi Chaiyapoon maintenance:

<iframe id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/U7aXvo5CugY?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /></iframe>

Soi Chaiyapoon seems to be well maintained with state of the art equipment.

Rain and flooding: I am impressed with the massage girls' dexterity and skill with the hose when they start pumping.

<iframe id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/e1Xhd9dYtus?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /></iframe>

Edited by olafcromwell

Hi Alan, did you send the big room with balcony photos off to my mate TerryThai?

I missed that one, have just done it....apologies

Cheers

Alan.

I missed that one, have just done it....apologies

Cheers

Alan.

I've just had notification that Terry's address is not receiving messages....is there another way I can get in touch with him?

I've just had notification that Terry's address is not receiving messages....is there another way I can get in touch with him?

You could send it to me and I can pass it on buy phone text if it's urgent