IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

I've posted this bit of information a few times but I'm not sure if its even going to the right place so I'll try again. My name is Alan and I'm from the English Rose bar and apartments on Soi Chaiya Poon where the old karaoke bar used to be and a few doors down from dave from Canterbury Tales book shop who helped me register with PA ( thanks dave ). The block has been fully renovated into a big bar below 22 apartments. We have CCTV on every floor and each room has the usual, king size bed, flat screen TV, air, robe, dressing table, small table and chairs and ensuite. There is a swipe card entry to the apartment block. I'm English, lived in Australia for 25 years but now consider myself a Thai. I'm looking forward to talking with new friends here and meeting people in the bar. Cheers Alan.

Hi Alan that sound's very good to me.

I know this soi very well.stay in November

at the Chow Soy for 5 weeks.So i will visit

you for some colds and a talk about all.

Hope you get well with your hotel.Cheers Midge.

PS.See you soon.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I'm not sure where you got those numbers from, but my rates are as follows......

Low season

Small room no balcony...... 11000 per month

Big room no balcony...........13000 per month

Big room balcony................15000 per month

650 / 600 / 550 per day

High season

Small room no balcony.......12000 per month

Big room no balcony...........15000 per month

Big room balcony................17000 per month

750 / 700 / 650 per day

Each room has wifi, fridge, robe, dressing table, fridge, king size bed, aircon, small table and chairs, ensuite and CCTV to every floor.

Cheers

Alan

O.K.will have a look in November.see you soon.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Saw all of the construction a few months back while I was in Pattaya. The bar is big and added plus that it is in a great area and also some nice looking massage girls in the soi. Good Luck with it all.

Alan - How are the bookings coming along for high season ?

Hi Aussie,

You're right about the ladies opposite.

The calls have started to come for bookings for Christmas, at the moment there are still rooms.

Cheers Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Had a drink at English rose last night with the tgf. Great drink prices, 55baht for SML 30 baht sangsom. We were in early about 7 or 8 and only customers, with only 1 or 2 staff on. Comfortable seating , plenty of fans to keep cool, and nice new pool tables. A lot of positives.

There has been talk on another thread I frequent that what is lacking is girls. Even some cute service girls would be a start. What about approaching some of the (many) massage girls in the soi to come and do a bit of freelance work out of the bar after their shift finishes if you don't want the added expense of more wages just yet? Just a thought.

Hi Thomo,

Thanks for the positive comments, we are desperately in need of nice ladies and your suggestion of asking about freelancers is a great idea, I'll will give that a go.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hi Alan that sound's very good to me.

I know this soi very well.stay in November

at the Chow Soy for 5 weeks.So i will visit

you for some colds and a talk about all.

Hope you get well with your hotel.Cheers Midge.

PS.See you soon.

Hi Midge,

I look forward to meeting you and I guess plus 1.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi Aussie,

You're right about the ladies opposite.

The calls have started to come for bookings for Christmas, at the moment there are still rooms.

Cheers Alan.

Oct/Nov ??

Oct/Nov ??

October / November.......there are plenty of vacancies.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/65626-332-days-as-a-pattaya-expat/page-1151#entry2322518

I have just posted this on my thread.

After Pixie returned from Hospital with Nong we had a few quiet drinks at English Rose. We were down to Mark and friend, PattayaFanatic, and Nang. There was only one staff member as it was the wee, wee small hours. 

2013-09-06 04.15.55.jpg2013-09-06 04.15.50.jpg

I brought the staff member a couple of drinks and she is a crack up. Alan picks his staff well.

post-33382-0-35674300-1378448048.jpg

Mark sampled a  550bt room but could only talk about the bed, don't think he took much notice of anything else. 

I am walking better now and will take a few photos of the rooms in the near future.

Just for a change and to support a new venture on the Poon I am calling the next Friday meet at the English rose. 

It will also be PandaBears sendoff.

I will send Alan a PM later in the week to let him know we are coming. 

Looks like a very good bar and a welcome addition to the 'poon. See you mid Nov! 

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Morning everyone,

I want to thank everyone for all the positive comments about the bar and rooms ( keep them coming ) and I welcome the meeting here this Friday.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/65626-332-days-as-a-pattaya-expat/#entry2328339

I just posted on my 332 Thread, about our meet on Friday night to be held at the English Rose. Check out the link.

All BM's are welcome. Come along and say hello. 

Hope to meet you on Friday Alan.

Thank you friend...yes you will see me here

Cheers

Alan.

I did stay there recently,been home only 24 hour and i have nothing but good things to say about the place.

I stayed in the big room with balcony,650 baht a day.I had my balcony facing the soi but never had any problem

with noice,mostly massageplaces around and a few restaurant.

It is a new place and everything is like it should be in a new place,clean and spotless.And finally Alan is a very nice guy

to deal with.

Thank you for everything Alan!

Tony

Thank you friend...yes you will see me here

Cheers

Alan.

17 confirmed already. Hopefully 20 plus.

Ok Confirmed for the 332 Thread Family English Rose Meet so far.

Barstool + Pixie

Pattaya Bound + Bee

PandaBear + ?

Thomo1978 + Bam

PattayaFanatic + Nang

Furryman

BoyDarkside and maybe 1

NightRider + 1

Garzan + 1

Thanks for the RSVP's guys.

I did stay there recently,been home only 24 hour and i have nothing but good things to say about the place.

I stayed in the big room with balcony,650 baht a day.I had my balcony facing the soi but never had any problem

with noice,mostly massageplaces around and a few restaurant.

It is a new place and everything is like it should be in a new place,clean and spotless.And finally Alan is a very nice guy

to deal with.

Thank you for everything Alan!

Tony

Thanks very much for those very positive comments Tony, very appreciated.

I watched you everyday coming and going and in some respects I was very jealous of your ability to keep going, so far, you are my hero.

It was nice to have you stay here and I enjoyed our little chats.

I hope I see you again in the not too distant future.

Keep your head down Tony ( you know what I mean )

Cheers

Alan.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/65626-332-days-as-a-pattaya-expat/#entry2329092

It looks like we will be 20 plus strong Alan. 

Not much chance one of our young bucks will grab a room. Most of our horny singles are away.

A good downpour could change all that. 

Oh man you're comfortable seats are going to be hard to adjust to. We are all suffering from Bar Stool Arse syndrome.

So you have lived in Australia for 25 years. In that case warm the set and cool the tinnies.  :Finger5:

Hey if Canterbury Tales Dave is free ask him to drop by for a beer.

Thanks for letting me know in advance....and hopefully dave can make it, he's a nice bloke....you mentioned the ladies playing pool while the chaps discussed more important matters of the day....they can have the tables for free on the night ( I'll set aside a bag of coins for them )

See you tomorrow

Cheers

Alan.

To clarify the location, Google street map does NOT show a photo of English Rose at it was taken Oct 2012, but it is here...

GPS: 12.928827,100.885512

View Larger Map

Thanks for letting me know in advance....and hopefully dave can make it, he's a nice bloke....you mentioned the ladies playing pool while the chaps discussed more important matters of the day....they can have the tables for free on the night ( I'll set aside a bag of coins for them )

See you tomorrow

Cheers

Alan.

Thank you Alan and a very nice gesture with the pool tables. 

21  now confirmed. 

Barstool + Pixie

Pattaya Bound + Bee

PandaBear +  Ta.

Thomo1978 + Bam

PattayaFanatic + Nang

Furryman

BoyDarkside and maybe fai

NightRider + 1

Garzan + Bua

Gordon Pattaya = Noi

Alain + 1  My guess Whiskers Bar Black shirt spinner. 5555 Alain in the air now. Arrives am tomorrow.

To clarify the location, Google street map does NOT show a photo of English Rose at it was taken Oct 2012, but it is here...

GPS: 12.928827,100.885512

View Larger Map

Thanks for the location guide...a pretty good before and after pic.

Cheers

Alan.

Just noticed and nearly missed it, yes will be there for sure, always willing to patronize friendly businesses in the soi, shame one or two are not like minded.

See you there Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Alan - Just by reading the comments on this thread alone I shall be calling you to see if you have any vacancies during my next visit.

Oh and English Rose is one of The Jams best album tracks ever!

Good luck Alan, I am sure I will see you when I am next there.

image.png

23  now confirmed. 

Barstool + Pixie

Pattaya Bound + Bee

PandaBear +  Ta.

Thomo1978 + Bam

PattayaFanatic + Nang

Furryman

BoyDarkside and maybe fai

NightRider + 1

Garzan + Bua

Gordon Pattaya = Noi

Alain + 1  My guess Whiskers Bar Black shirt spinner. 5555 Alain in the air now. Arrives am tomorrow.

Scuzz + partner