Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

That what i heard....

have any BM got any idea the name of the place ? 

Allans new place is called Jockeys its between China Gdns and Jolly Fryer. Nice and clean and Air con. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Allans new place is called Jockeys its between China Gdns and Jolly Fryer. Nice and clean and Air con. 

Thanks Chris,

what is Jockeys ? Bar, restaurant, hotel ?

Dayo...

Thanks Chris,

what is Jockeys ? Bar, restaurant, Hotel ?

Yes. all of the above.  :)

Its a restaurant same food as18coins. there will be rooms above for rent so hotel bit fits in and theres  area outside to sit and have a drink and watch the world go by .

To get this Thread back on track the English Rose is a nice open bar from what I have seen of the rooms there good quality finish.

Alan the owner is a nice guy as well.

I've posted this bit of information a few times but I'm not sure if its even going to the right place so I'll try again. My name is Alan and I'm from the English Rose bar and apartments on Soi Chaiya Poon where the old karaoke bar used to be and a few doors down from dave from Canterbury Tales book shop who helped me register with PA ( thanks dave ). The block has been fully renovated into a big bar below 22 apartments. We have CCTV on every floor and each room has the usual, king size bed, flat screen TV, air, robe, dressing table, small table and chairs and ensuite. There is a swipe card entry to the apartment block. I'm English, lived in Australia for 25 years but now consider myself a Thai. I'm looking forward to talking with new friends here and meeting people in the bar. Cheers Alan.

• Like 2

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I've posted this bit of information a few times but I'm not sure if its even going to the right place so I'll try again. My name is Alan and I'm from the English Rose bar and apartments on Soi Chaiya Poon where the old karaoke bar used to be and a few doors down from dave from Canterbury Tales book shop who helped me register with PA ( thanks dave ). The block has been fully renovated into a big bar below 22 apartments. We have CCTV on every floor and each room has the usual, king size bed, flat screen TV, air, robe, dressing table, small table and chairs and ensuite. There is a swipe card entry to the apartment block. I'm English, lived in Australia for 25 years but now consider myself a Thai. I'm looking forward to talking with new friends here and meeting people in the bar. Cheers Alan.

Hi Alan

I read somewhere earlier that your in the process of sorting out a website. That really would be great so that we can see the photos + pricing structures + service levels etc.

Until then if its possible please post some photos here.

Also may I wish you well in your new business venture

Best wishes

BBB

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

hi alan not tech savy myself,but if you posted some pics up,or even better created a web site would really help to promote your place,sure theres plenty of guys on here with the knowledge of how to do it and would be pleased to help.no harm in asking ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Hi Alan

I read somewhere earlier that your in the process of sorting out a website. That really would be great so that we can see the photos + pricing structures + service levels etc.

Until then if its possible please post some photos here.

Also may I wish you well in your new business venture

Best wishes

BBB

Hi bbb, the website is in the planning stages and I have to be an established member before I can place photos and thanks for your suggestions

Cheers Alan

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Good luck Allen, love the area, and good luck with your business!

Thanks mate, I hope to bump into you sometime

hi alan not tech savy myself,but if you posted some pics up,or even better created a web site would really help to promote your place,sure theres plenty of guys on here with the knowledge of how to do it and would be pleased to help.no harm in asking ?

Hey Leeds ( go billy Bremner ) the pics and email are on the way, thanks for your suggestions.

I think there was a thread on another forum about this place....it used to be called The Rose bar or something.

New guy has bought the place only recently and is still updating the rooms hence no website as yet?

A guy made a good review/recommendation for the place so some rooms are ready...some possibly not?

Hey bobdabilda (nice) my names Alan from the English rose Pattaya, and I'm trying to find my way round PA so bear with me. The website and pics are on the way and I have 18 rooms available as we speak, but as I'm sure you know the busy season is coming (as will everyone) ( sorry ) look forward to getting in touch again Alan

Hey bobdabilda (nice) my names Alan from the English rose Pattaya, and I'm trying to find my way round PA so bear with me. The website and pics are on the way and I have 18 rooms available as we speak, but as I'm sure you know the busy season is coming (as will everyone) ( sorry ) look forward to getting in touch again Alan

Good luck Alan. Will pop in for a beer on my next visit.

I don't think Dave at the Canterbury Tales will mind me saying that if you only have one guesthouse in a street very few mongers without a hotel booking will bother to walk up Chaipoon looking for a place to stay. So although The Rose is in direct competition to Dave (and The Triangle from a drinking point of view), once the word is out about more places to drink and stay then in theory the greater the number of visitors to that street and everybody benefits.

Yes I know there are probably a few more guesthouses and bars in Chaipoon but I've never used them.

Allan do you have in room safes? these are a must for me preferably a big one i can store my laptop in.

Wouldn't mind a few photos and prices if you got them

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Allan do you have in room safes? these are a must for me preferably a big one i can store my laptop in.

Wouldn't mind a few photos and prices if you got them

Hi Glennuk, thanks for your enquiry, the rooms do have safes but only the standard type which is probably too small for you but the office has a bigger safe if you need to use it.

Pricing is as follows.

3 sized rooms....big with balcony 750 per day

Big with no balcony 700 per day

Small no balcony 650 per day

As regards photos, because I'm near to PA I have to wait awhile before posting them but if you let me have your email I'll send some through this way.

Cheers

Alan.

Told Alan I would post a few pics then realised I had no idea how too lol so hope this works

Sorry some of them look a bit crap its my resizing not the rooms which look good at the price

image.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image(1).jpeg

image(2).jpeg

image(3).jpeg

image(4).jpeg

image(5).jpeg

image(6).jpeg

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Looks good Boozer i`ll give a try Sept 21  :GoldenSmile1:  First trip in 5 years can`t  wait !!

Edited by the_gas

Your quite right Bob, I am the first to encourage and improvement on our soi, when the renovations started I was happy the Thai Karaoke was gone forever as it was a late night start with lots of base, so that was already a bonus and as soon as I spotted Alan I had a chat and offered my best advice, top of the list was joining Addicts and as Alan will find he will get a lot of support and customers from the forum.

I will certainly encourage and new business in the soi as this area is booming now and I dont think there is one available building in the soi now where a year ago there were probably 8 or 10, one being the new almost opened Lolitas so rock on Chaiyapoon, however you spell it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Alan,

the bar and your room look great, from the photos ..... :GoldenSmile1:

will you have any ladies working the bar  ?

what the beer prices ?.

will you have a buy 1 get 1 free like most the the bars on the soi ?

Dayo...

Alan,

the bar and your room look great, from the photos ..... :GoldenSmile1:

will you have any ladies working the bar  ?

what the beer prices ?.

will you have a buy 1 get 1 free like most the the bars on the soi ?

Hi dayo, thanks for your comments.

Yes there are ladies working the bar, only a few at the moment but when the high season starts they'll be heading back to town looking for work.

My beer prices are cheaper than most but I'm not established enough to go that way yet.

Cheers

Alan.

Told Alan I would post a few pics then realised I had no idea how too lol so hope this works

Sorry some of them look a bit crap its my resizing not the rooms which look good at the price

Thanks for that Glennuk, I appreciate you doing that for me.

Hi alan I want to book a room asap, do you have an email i can send a request to or something????

Hi alan I want to book a room asap, do you have an email i can send a request to or something????

Hi Ulfric,

My email is.... [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Alan

I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE ENGLISH ROSE HOTEL ON SOI CHAIYAPHUM, JUST OFF SOI BUAKEOW. GREAT NEW ROOMS FOR 500-600 BAHT DEPENDING ON ROOM SIZE. ALL NEW FURNITURE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BIG SCREEN TV IN EVERY ROOM, NICE FURNISHINGS, AND AN AWESOME KING SIZE BED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. YOU WON'T DISAPPOINTED.

Hi jay

Just a short note to find out how you are, not too sore I hope.

Good luck

Alan

Called in for a look at ER rooms last night. Certainly clean and new. A bit stark for my liking, then you would get that with new places.  Needs a bit more interior decoration. The soi has lots of massage shops with some really nice girls, I even stopped in and got an oily with the lot .... not really my preferred area tho.