Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Hi guys..just a note to advise you of the rooms that have become available.

Standard (back of the block) 3 available......13, 8 and 22 days priced at 600 per day

Superior (balcony).....2 available for 1 month priced at 16000 per month or 750 per day

1 available for 21 days at 750 per day

All room rates are inclusive of amenities.

Contact me directly by phone or through my web site (high lighted in blue below)

Cheers

Alan

ER

Edited by English rose

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 months later...

As of today I have these rooms available..

1st floor Deluxe (large room no balcony)       1 room for 13 days @ 800 per day

2nd floor Standard (quiet back of block)       2 room for 4 days @ 750 per day

3rd floor Superior (large with balcony)           1 room for 21 days (just become available today) @ 900 per day

1 room for 18 days @ 900 per day

1 room for 8 days @ 900 per day

All of the above prices are inclusive of water and electrics.

Contact me via my web link below or PM me.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, finally started to quieten down after a very busy high season, but starting to spark some interest for Song Kran...these are the rooms I have available as of now.

2 Superior (balcony) 

1 Deluxe (no balcony)

2 Standards

As always all the room rates are inclusive of water and electrics..to veiw the room and their rates visit my new website www.englishrosepattaya.com

Cheers

Alan.

Edit.....the website url isn't working properly so to view my rooms google the address above

Edited by English rose
  • Like 2

Hey everyone..edit to my last post for rooms available now for the Song Kran period.

These are the rooms I have available for this period..

2 Large (no balcony) 1st floor @ 650 per day

1 large (balcony) 2nd floor @ 750 per day 

2 Standard 1st and 2nd floors @ 600 per day

These prices as always are inclusive of water and electrics.

To view the rooms have a look at my website highlighted below or PM me.

Cheers Alan.

ER

Edited by English rose

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, we have had a fairly busy low season and have not had a chance to put any offers up...so, from today I can offer a straight 10% off any room to the end of September, and as always my room rates are inclusive of water and electrics. 

To view my rooms go to my website hi-lited in blue below.  

Cheers ER 

Edited by English rose

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys...my deal for October,

From the 1st 'till the end of the month these are my room rates for stays over 1 week

Superior (large room balcony) 650 baht per night

Deluxe (large room no balcony) 550 baht per night

Standard (smaller room no balcony) 500 baht per night

As always these prices are inclusive of water and electrics

To view my room have a look at my website hi-lited in blue below or pm me.

Cheers

ER

On 8/1/2013 at 16:21, FROST MEDIC999 said:

HAS IT WIFi ?

And Caps Lock is not always needed Matey

Have used many hotels and guesthouses in Pattaya over the years, and I can honestly say that English Roses Wifi is the best of the lot. everytime I go to Pattaya I always use English Rose.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So here I am sat in my very reasonably priced bar and guesthouse on the poon watching Debbie Harry on one of my many tellies....she's got a big crowd in front of her banging out all the oldies...she was pretty hot in her day, would I shag her now? Yep for sure..saggy tits 'n all.

ER

On 22 September 2017 at 10:17, English rose said:

Hi guys...my deal for October,

From the 1st 'till the end of the month these are my room rates for stays over 1 week

Superior (large room balcony) 650 baht per night

Deluxe (large room no balcony) 550 baht per night

Standard (smaller room no balcony) 500 baht per night

As always these prices are inclusive of water and electrics

To view my room have a look at my website hi-lited in blue below or pm me.

Cheers

ER

Thank you to John, Andy and Wazza for taking advantage of this great offer today, and to the other PA members over the past week....let's keep Pattaya alive guys.

ER

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi guys, this is my low season deal...my rooms are priced at;

Standard (smaller room at back of block) 600 per night

Deluxe (large room no balcony at front) 650 per night

Superior (large room with balcony at front) 750 per night

From now to the end of September I will give this offer..buy 5 nights get 1 free.

As always my prices are inclusive of water and electrics, to view my room look at my web site hi-lited in blue below.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

• 1 month later...

Hi guys...low season, what a great time to get a feel for Pattaya without the madness of high season..still plenty of gorgeous ladies around hungry for love..take a look at the rooms at the English Rose on soi chaiyapoon right in the heart of central Pattaya...as per governmental directives we can only rent rooms on a monthly basis but our rates are very good and are inclusive of water and electrics.

All rooms fitted out exactly the same;

King size bed
Air con
3 door robes
Dressing table with stool
Ensuite with hot water shower
Large fridge
Table and chairs
Tea and coffee making facilities
Security box
Wall mounted flat screen with cable tv
Free wifi
Maid service
No joiner fee
Security card entrance
CCTV throughout (not in rooms)

Balcony rooms 2nd and 3rd floor
20,000 per month to end October (666 per day)
Large rooms no balcony 1st floor
18,000 per month to end October (600 per day)
Standard rooms all 3 floors at back of building
16,000 per month to end October (533 per day)
Budget Standard rooms with floor fan (no air con) for the money conscious and still with all the other room amenities
12,000 per month to end October (400 per day)
Multiple months will get a further discount

For high season prices, November to end February 2019 contact me through my [email protected]

Look at the rooms through my website..
englishrosepattaya.com, the link is below or give me a call on 0899332760.

Cheers
Alan.

Edited by English rose
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Availabilities now to end October..

Standard room 1st floor..from 14 September

Superior 2nd and 3rd floors..from today

Budget Standard 1st and 2nd floors..from today

To check other available dates contact me through website hi-lighted below or pm or by email [email protected]

Cheers

ER

• 1 year later...

Rugby World cup..we are not a sports bar, just a bar that shows sports.

Every game shown live with sound and icy cold beers at reasonable prices;

San mig and Heineken 65

All the others 60.

Check out Maks Snacks menu.

Italy seeing off Namibia

Ireland v Scotland 2;45 today go the paddies.

England v Tonga 5:15 today go the Rose.

F1 main race at 8:10 tonight..go Hamilton.

Cheers

English Rose on the Poon.

Edited by English rose
  • Like 3

Forgot to mention;

West Ham v Man U 8:00 tonight

Chelsea v Liverpool 10:30 tonight

ER

Live and with sound at the Rose on the poon.

Wales v Georgia 5:15 today..go the taffs

Edited by English rose
Addition

• 3 months later...

Hi guys...just ahead of the festive season we are having a party at the rose on the poon tonight...some food, a pig and some live music with a bit of karaoke if you're up to it..7:30 onwards.

Cheerd

Alan 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, another year older yesterday but I'm having a party tonight at the rose on the poon..any bm's in the area are more than welcome to join in from 7:30 onwards.

Cheers

Alan.

• Like 3

Hey everyone, another year older yesterday but I'm having a party tonight at the rose on the poon..any bm's in the area are more than welcome to join in from 7:30 onwards.
Cheers
Alan.
Happy NY & Birthday greetings.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go again..6 nations starts tonight, all games with sound and icy cold beers.

Go the Rose.

20200201_094637.jpg

20200201_094709.jpg

20200131_223811.jpg

20200131_223843.jpg

Edited by English rose
Edit

Had the weekend watching the Sydney 7's, a great competition but tonight it's the Rose v Le Bleu...with sound and icy cold beers.

San migs and Heineken 65 baht

All the rest 60 baht

Go the Rose.

20200202_085105.jpg

Edited by English rose
Additional info

Well...that didn't go the way I thought it would, what a great game France played, well done to them, the Scots next week at Murrayfeild won't be a walk in the park either.

Go the Rose.

Hi Alan, guess this girl might be up for a free drink if she dropped in...(pic from topless thread...)

579571760_englishrosetg.thumb.jpg.6a2977193fc290ceea5641711a6c1e0b.jpg2043649202_englishrosetg2.jpg.f394ecf7aa1fa42c83f2dec2b0043ad1.jpg

Well, I'd sure buy her one...

Catch ya in 123 days :wink:

3 hours ago, Barhop said:

Hi Alan, guess this girl might be up for a free drink if she dropped in...(pic from topless thread...)

579571760_englishrosetg.thumb.jpg.6a2977193fc290ceea5641711a6c1e0b.jpg2043649202_englishrosetg2.jpg.f394ecf7aa1fa42c83f2dec2b0043ad1.jpg

Well, I'd sure buy her one...

Catch ya in 123 days :wink:

aaahhhh and English Rose above a Thai camel toe, what could be better? although she looks a tad young!

• 6 months later...