IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Good evening from the "ER" guys, (no, not the emergency room) I've just returned from Australia after a week with my 2 kids……..I have to tell you I was surrounded by fat assed white chicks, it was fucking cold, fucking expensive, after 2 days I was walking like John Wayne just got off his horse and drank his milk…my arse was throbbing because I didn't have my bum gun to clean my special part with.

An unhappy papa :(((

clean_and_fresh.jpg

http://shop.coles.com.au/online/national/sorbent-clean-fresh-wipes-resealable-soft-pack

I recently spent 5 weeks in Australia. I returned with a Mint condition bum.

The message is, don't leave Asia without them.  :LMAO1:

• Like 2

His real name was Marion……I bet he did miss the soothing massage of a bum gun after a night in Dodge City.

In real life, despite his 'tough guy' screen image, he was apparently very gentle and quiet. A real bum in using a genuine gun in fact!! (Please forgive the dubious pun.)

His real name was Marion……I bet he did miss the soothing massage of a bum gun after a night in Dodge City.

Cowboys in Udon Thani don't seem to have the same posture problems........it's all so obvious why.

Marion???   Why the f*ck did he change his name?

บ่อเป็นหยัง

In real life, despite his 'tough guy' screen image, he was apparently very gentle and quiet. A real bum in using a genuine gun in fact!! (Please forgive the dubious pun.)

He was a huge guy most really big guys don't kick off ( unless you piss them off big time).

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Big for sure….1.93 metre tall

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

:Ass_Lick: This of course was another option, unfortunately I couldn't find any takers, Aussie chicks are not as accomodating as our LOS beauties. Luckily my freckle is back to its gleaming best.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Morning guys….just letting you know I'll be showing the Rabbitohs against the Bulldogs this Sunday, kick off is 3:15 and a free sausage sizzle and shit loads of icy cold beer.

You're all more than welcome.

Morning chaps, another wet on on the cards, I think wellingtons would go week here...

After another recent local Go Go survey, I've noticed a few changes in the ladies, in particular, "the quality" more than a few of them looked like they could do with a good feed, quite a few could do with cutting down on the extra cheese topping on their chips, one of the chunkier ones was doing her stuff, when the music stopped, her body carried on moving for 30 seconds, not a good look.

Sang Som coke 165 baht WTF

The upside....on the way home, the stall beside Chow Mien Charlie, that used to sell bratwurst hot dogs, is now selling beer battered fish with chips, served in newspaper, from memory about 149 baht, I have to say "bloody delicious"  :GoodNews1:

Stay dry guys.

As an aside...just to remind everyone, my drink prices are 24 hours, no price rises when "happy hour" finishes.

65 Heineken and San Mig

60 Tiger and Singha

55 Leo and Chang

40 Sang Som and mixer

:Beer:

• 2 weeks later...

looks like a nice place alan will drop in when i get back from perth cheers mate.peter

The upside....on the way home, the stall beside Chow Mien Charlie, that used to sell bratwurst hot dogs, is now selling beer battered fish with chips, served in newspaper, from memory about 149 baht, I have to say "bloody delicious"  :GoodNews1:

Stay dry guys.

The guys name is Greg, board name major55 and he delivers. We sit at Huney Pot or Anzac Bar and wait till it's pissing down and then place an order. 5555

2014-09-03 19.46.54.jpg

Yes the fish and chips are good and also the potato scallops.

2014-09-05 22.33.01.jpg2014-09-12 21.41.03.jpg2014-09-03 21.38.44.jpg

My favorite is the hot dogs. We call them battered savs or dagwood dogs back home.

2014-09-03 21.35.58.jpg2014-09-12 21.40.58.jpg

I will send Greg a PM and ask him to drop you off a menu.

Hope you don't mind the photos.

2014-09-12 21.40.52.jpg

2014-09-05 22.33.09.jpg

2014-09-05 22.32.55.jpg

looks like a nice place alan will drop in when i get back from perth cheers mate.peter

Good to hear you Peter and look forward to meeting you when you get back from sunny Perth, say hi to it for me.

Cheers.

The guys name is Greg, board name major55 and he delivers. We sit at Huney Pot or Anzac Bar and wait till it's pissing down and then place an order. 5555

attachicon.gif2014-09-03 19.46.54.jpg

Yes the fish and chips are good and also the potato scallops.

attachicon.gif2014-09-05 22.33.01.jpgattachicon.gif2014-09-12 21.41.03.jpgattachicon.gif2014-09-03 21.38.44.jpg

My favorite is the hot dogs. We call them battered savs or dagwood dogs back home.

attachicon.gif2014-09-03 21.35.58.jpgattachicon.gif2014-09-12 21.40.58.jpg

I will send Greg a PM and ask him to drop you off a menu.

Hope you don't mind the photos.

Hi Mr Stool, I had the scallops last night and yep, very good, now everyone else can see what we're talking about.

Cheers. :Awesome:

Hi kids, a few observations about the bar vendors and what they expect.....the other night in the old bar, a flower lady came in (me and her have had discussions before) would not take no, mai ow kap or even get lost for an answer from the friend I was with, so, I informed her "farang mai ow, kow chai mai" to which she looked at my mates GF and said "you are Thai, why you not take care Thai"

I'm even more convinced now that the education system of young Thai children is to get the foreigner to spend as much as possible or at least, help your fellow Thai, by making him (me and you) buy something he doesn't want, and something she doesn't need.

How much food does she buy and how much does she actually eat?

How many bras and knickers does she really need?

How many times has she bought something and said "I don't like this" well why the fuck did you buy it then? (sorry, i've had a couple of beers)

Please, don't get me wrong, I take care of 'she who must be obeyed' above and beyond and will continue to do so...but I do have a mind that still operates.

A different topic.....I had the pleasure of several of our 'Western Oriental Gentlemen' friends in the other night, 3 guys, 2 women, 3 games of pool, 1 glass of red wine and a coke between the 5 of them! no problem, the one in control of the outing was warned by my Rottweiller cashier 3 times "no smoking over the pool table" to which he ignored 3 times....it was about then, my Irish/Coventry background kicked into gear and informed the young chap that it wasn't acceptable to smoke over the pool table (in no uncertain terms) ok, bye bye!!! He won't be back. 

As much as I respect our WOG's (  :Finger5:  :LOL2:  :Oops5:  :Booboo: )  I think our inter racial relations would improve immensely if they considered my/our girls  feelings and stopped smoking over the f!@£$%g pool tables and showing a modicum of respect PLEASE.

:Good_Night:AND  :GiveBeer1:.................  i respect  :Admin: and will happily accept any warnings dished out.

I love you all...yes I am pissed.

By the way.....you will see me being driven around with a cast on my wrist, let's just say it was  an incident that I would prefer to talk about at a later date (it's an age thing) 

Time to give him a broom or brush to clean pool table ; if no want clean 500bh for your girls to do job.

Maybe same result.

Edited by amar

By the way.....you will see me being driven around with a cast on my wrist, let's just say it was an incident that I would prefer to talk about at a later date (it's an age thing)

Too much w*nking ?

It wouldn't my fingers that would be broken.....stood up too quick, a dizzy spell and 4 broken bones in my hand. I fucking hate getting old.

i hope it wasn't your squirt hand!!! 5555

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Yes...it is my bum gun hand  :ShitHappens1: just to understand what I'm going through please give it a go, use your other hand to clean up your freckle.

Yes...it is my bum gun hand :ShitHappens1: just to understand what I'm going through please give it a go, use your other hand to clean up your freckle.

Now, now? ???????

Clarify! !!!!!

Which SQUIRT Nodstsar talk???

No problem ER ansa.

555555[emoji2]

On to it amar! I wasnt referring to the bum gun!

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Thanks Amar....now it's clear, yes it was my squirt hand, sorry, if fact i've ripped the fucking cast off to try to get back to business. I need the tennis ball back to get some strength back into my fingers.

As an aside...just to remind everyone, my drink prices are 24 hours, no price rises when "happy hour" finishes.

65 Heineken and San Mig

60 Tiger and Singha

55 Leo and Chang

40 Sang Som and mixer

:Beer:           :Drunk:             :Chokdee:          :Beer8:

• Like 2

Thanks Amar....now it's clear, yes it was my squirt hand, sorry, if fact i've ripped the fucking cast off to try to get back to business. I need the tennis ball back to get some strength back into my fingers.

Stop this playing with BALLS & let Nodstar hab loom for ST ' FOC' & he teach you better exercises flexing your fingers.

Sorry if P-take causes offence.

• Like 1

Stop this playing with BALLS & let Nodstar hab loom for ST ' FOC' & he teach you better exercises flexing your fingers.

Sorry if P-take causes offence.

None at all, I know his skills are to be admired