IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Was the pharmacist pretty?

She would've been better looking than the mother fuck'n ant that bit me on the cock, with a bit of luck he caught something from me.......

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

She would've been better looking than the mother fuck'n ant that bit me on the cock, with a bit of luck he caught something from me.......

Alcohol poisoning  5555

Edited by bangna

Alcohol poisoning  5555

HEH HEH  :Beer:  :Bartender1:  :Drunk1:  :Beer1:  :Chokdee5:  :Beer8:  you got that right

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 weeks later...

This is how my Wednesday went....as I'm sure, many of you have seen me limping around like Long John Silver, the fact of the matter is I need a knee replacement, but I'm too scared to get it done, however, I've bought myself a "Magic Masseuse" known in Australia as "TENS" it's a devise to send electrical pulses through damaged tissue and the like, to promote blood flow...........mmmmmm "BLOOD FLOW!!! I thought "HELLO" then I read ""do not use on genitals".............................. it's like when someone tells you not to put your cock in a vacuum cleaners hose to get sucked off............(please tell me I'm not the only one) anyway, moving on, I placed 1 of the small pads on either side of Mr Thomas and started off on a respectable power 2 (1 to 10 is the range) 

What happened next can only be described as invigorating.....my nuts lit up like Rudolphs red nose and my cock.....well, my cock stopped me rolling out of bed for the next 5 hours.

Mrs Rose was delighted but I'm not sure she would have known how to set up the defibrillator to revive me ( by the way, I had to check how to spell that)

This is my disclaimer and statement.

No animals were injured in the making of this experiment

Please do not try this at home without the supervision of trained professionals 

Do NOT use alone and unsupervised

Do NOT try if wearing a pace maker

Do NOT use in the shower

Do NOT use whilst inside a particular spinners private area

Do NOT use during an electrical storm

Do not use whilst opeeeeratinggg a comppputooor FARK THATS FEELS GOOD.

Your not right Alan but sounds like you had fun but what effect did it have on your knee?

none at all....still limping like Long John

Morning kids, another weekend already....time flies when you're enjoying yourself.

I have a question for the medically knowledgable amongst you...I have an incredibly painful swollen knee, admittedly, I have been partaking in more that several Sang Som cokes (by the way, only 40 baht day and night at my bar) I have got myself some diuretics from the chemist but, it's occurred to me today could it be gout? if that's a possibility, what medications are out there for this? or should I stick with the idea of just fluid on the knee?

Gout is possible but generally hits the big toe first, arthritus is more likely, cartilage (or ligament) damage can also be an issue, a shot of corticosteroids is sometimes given if it is persitent.

My method when my left knee kicks off is Ibuprofen for the swelling and raised knee on a cushion (or two) at night, also a hot and cold treatment (icepack for 5 mins followed by hot water bottle for 5 mins for a half hour) 3 times a day. Makes a possible 2 week nightmare into a 3 day inconvenience.

Gout is possible but generally hits the big toe first, arthritus is more likely, cartilage (or ligament) damage can also be an issue, a shot of corticosteroids is sometimes given if it is persitent.

My method when my left knee kicks off is Ibuprofen for the swelling and raised knee on a cushion (or two) at night, also a hot and cold treatment (icepack for 5 mins followed by hot water bottle for 5 mins for a half hour) 3 times a day. Makes a possible 2 week nightmare into a 3 day inconvenience.

Thanks for the response...I've had gout in the big toe previously and I know it's arthritis as my knee is totally buggered through a previous injury, in fact a replacement is required.....it's been elevated for 2 days now but I must admit no hot or cold treatment, I guess that's next on the agenda.

Thanks again Dr Insider.

my knee is totally buggered through a previous injury, in fact a replacement is required.....

Hello: Who said a replacement is required? If it was a MD, I'd get several 2nd opinions and try non-surgical options first. 

If that approach leads you to a knee replacement I'd research carefully outcomes by facility and surgeon. Google is one of your friends here. I worked with a person who was forced into bilateral knee replacements due to arthritic pain and the result was an improvement. I'm not sure I'd have this done in LOS without good reason. Consider where you want to be should there be a bad outcome. Not being able to have this done in your home country might be a good reason for electing to have surgery in LOS. Being completely based in LOS might be another. The technology and expertise no doubt exists in LOS in abundance. 

I have years of experience providing support during orthopedic surgeries. Don't rush into that as a first choice but if it turns out to be the best solution then conquer your fears and do it. You owe me a beer for the advice. ;) Best wishes

Edited by CyberPro

Hi guys...the swollen knee seems to be responding to rest, elevation and no alcohol, I sent Mrs Rose to the chemist for the aforementioned diuretic and she came back with some, after 5 days of not much pissing but noticing that my shit/water and piss was a fluorescent yellow I decided to look up what I was actually taking (I know I know) it's used for reducing the amount of Uric acid in my kidneys whilst undergoing chemo therapy for cancer!!!!!!!

The moral of the story....Don't trust anyone to go to the pharmacist for you nor what the chemist actually gives you.

Just my thoughts here.......but should we be referring to this place as FATTAYA...I'm sorry if this upsets some of you out there, but there has been a noticeable drop in quality of our small brown friends, as mentioned before in one of my Go Go surveys. 

Hi guys...the swollen knee seems to be responding to rest, elevation and no alcohol, I sent Mrs Rose to the chemist for the aforementioned diuretic and she came back with some, after 5 days of not much pissing but noticing that my shit/water and piss was a fluorescent yellow I decided to look up what I was actually taking (I know I know) it's used for reducing the amount of Uric acid in my kidneys whilst undergoing chemo therapy for cancer!!!!!!!

The moral of the story....Don't trust anyone to go to the pharmacist for you nor what the chemist actually gives you.

Good to hear. I think the 'no alcohol' bit is the trick. But of course that's a hard act to keep up in this Town. Well, for people like me anyway.

Regarding your knee. Alcohol causes gout. My friend suffers from this. 

40 Baht samsongs. See you soon.

Just my thoughts here.......but should we be referring to this place as FATTAYA...I'm sorry if this upsets some of you out there, but there has been a noticeable drop in quality of our small brown friends, as mentioned before in one of my Go Go surveys. 

They are definitely getting heavier. IMHO too much weight doesn't suit a small boned Thai female but some people seem to go for this.

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely going to check this bar/hotel out the next time I am in Patts. Love the posts.

By all means mate, come in for a beer next time you're in town, look forward to meeting you.

Cheers

Alan.

Buy diclofenac tablets, 50 mg,s, you can get the generic ones for about 40 baht per strip..

Take 2 with plenty of water and then at least 8 hours later take another one.

Dont take more than 3 per day and drink a minimum of 2 litres of water every day. Long term high and/or consistent usage is damaging so really do this when you really need to and not for more than 3 or 4 days at a time.

Hope this helps are if your not already taking them, also DO NOT use Ibuprofen at the same time !

I am NOT a doctor nor have any medical qualifications but if the cause of the inflammation is gout or any other arthritic condition this will help enormously.

Edited by Beerburgerbonk

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Buy diclofenac tablets, 50 mg,s, you can get the generic ones for about 40 baht per strip..

Dont take more than 3 per day and drink a minimum of 2 litres of water every day. Long term high and/or consistent usage is damaging so really do this when you really need to and not for more than 3 or 4 days at a time.

Hope this helps are if your not already taking them, also DO NOT use Ibuprofen at the same time !

I am NOT a doctor nor have any medical qualifications but if the cause of the inflammation is gout or any other arthritic condition this will help enormously.

Thank you BBB, I'll definitely give it a shot

My prescribed dose was 3 tablets a day :

I take 1 in the morning, the 2cd mid-day, & save 3rd for good sleep.

When I suffered too much Doc allowed the max of 8 tablets of Paracetomols as well.

I reduced the pain killers at tolerance levels.

Thanking God, did not have to take either this winter, which was mild.

Last year Jan to May,14 had to persist with 2 diclofenic.

Only encouraging factor is that you will be pain free at some time in future but when I cannot say ---- as advised by my GP.

Good luck

They are definitely getting heavier. IMHO too much weight doesn't suit a small boned Thai female but some people seem to go for this.

After another recent GoGo survey, I was in one particular place on LK, I'm not saying she was fat, but when she ran off the stage she started her own round of applause.....

• Like 1

After another recent GoGo survey, I was in one particular place on LK, I'm not saying she was fat, but when she ran off the stage she started her own round of applause.....

must have been the same gogo I was in.

At one time the stage was supporting more weight than a loaded semi taking several black angus beet to market!!! No joke here!

• Like 1

must have been the same gogo I was in.

At one time the stage was supporting more weight than a loaded semi taking several black angus beet to market!!! No joke here!

Probably taking it to Steak & Co

Hi kids, I know it's here somewhere but I can't find it......can anyone tell me when song kran starts and finishes??? my daughters coming and wants to be here for the fun .

Cheers

Alan.

Another question, I've finally made plans to get my licence for the bike, does anyone have or know where I can get a Thai version of the highway code in English??/

Cheers

Alan