IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Hey guys, we're all struggling in Patt's at the moment, so I'm going to put this out there.......to all PA members who mention this promotion (see me and give me your user name) a 10% discount on both room prices and bar bills up to high season, the 1st of October.

Remember that my beer and liquor prices are 24/7, no end of "happy hour" price hikes.

Cheers

Alan.   :GoldenSmile1: 

Edited by English rose

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

That's a good deal,wish I was coming in that time frame.

• Like 1

Robw

• 5 weeks later...

This is how my Saturday went.....I developed a little spot on the side of my dick that hurt like hell, so off to the pharmacist and tried to describe it to her (that's right...her) so she asked to look at it, so I got it out and she said "it looks like herpes"  WTF! no fucking way. I hunted around for a second opinion to be told exactly the same thing and was convinced to buy Valtrex, the recommended medication for that shit, now I'm falling apart racking my brain where and when................... :Disease:  :Cry3:  by now this thing is really beginning to hurt and on top of that, what do I say to Mrs Rose........I thought I would get it confirmed one more time at one of the clap clinics, to be told "ant bite" I nearly kissed the little fucker, as soon as I got home full of confidence I showed the Mrs and she said "look like ant bite" 

Keep it covered guys and remember..........what happens in Pattaya stays in Pattaya, except herpes, that shit will stay forever.  :ThumbUp6:  :ThankGod1:

The saga continues....I've been a bit run down lately and developed a cold sore on my lip, walked into the same chemist, "herpes come back?" she says, every customer in there turned around, I thought to myself, "could you say it any louder, I don't think the ladies in Fantasy Lounge heard you" "I have a cold sore" I said....(I know it's HSV 1) she had a look and determined again, even fucking louder "Herpes"

What ever, just give me some fucking cream, "This good for problem on cock also" she informed me and the rest of the shop, as I walked out I told the 2 guys listening "it's just a cold sore"   :Banghead2:

Edited by English rose

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys..I've just had 2 late cancellations for the New year period.

Deluxe room (no balcony) 20 December to 4 January

Superior room (balcony) 30 December to 16 January

If anyone is interested, PM me or contact me through my link below.

Cheers

Alan.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, the 1st of March marks the end of high season for my rooms, below are my monthly and daily prices..

Superior (balcony)    Month 16000

Day        750

Deluxe (no balcony)  Month 14000

Day        650

Standard                   Month 12000

Day        600

All prices are inclusive of water and electrics..

To view the rooms and bar go to the link below, you can contact me via the web site or PM me through PA.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alan,just lettinng you know.3 of july we will bee drink....

"we will bee drink"

no problem tj I'm looking forward to bee drunking with you again, and of course watching your antics with amazement or envy..I'm not sure.

See you then mate.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

• 2 weeks later...

"we will bee drink"

no problem tj I'm looking forward to bee drunking with you again, and of course watching your antics with amazement or envy..I'm not sure.

See you then mate.

Cheers

Alan.

Nothing changed,except maybe for my poor english.I did send you my actually travel plans over your homepage and the flights are paid for and non refundable so... keep the tiger cold

Tony

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about a two month stay from mid June through mid August. Maybe a month visa extension into mid September. Need a place. Availability then? Thanks.

Ron

• Like 1

Hi guys, the 1st of March marks the end of high season for my rooms, below are my monthly and daily prices..

Superior (balcony) Month 16000

Day 750

Deluxe (no balcony) Month 14000

Day 650

Standard Month 12000

Day 600

All prices are inclusive of water and electrics..

To view the rooms and bar go to the link below, you can contact me via the web site or PM me through PA.

Cheers

Alan.

Sorry but no link .... can you repost

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Thinking about a two month stay from mid June through mid August. Maybe a month visa extension into mid September. Need a place. Availability then? Thanks.

Ron

I've each room option available for those dates Ron, go through my web site link to make your booking and I'll confirm with you your choice.

Cheers

Alan.

Sorry but no link .... can you repost

My link is the blue underlined address just below..if you still have problems PM me and I'll get straight back to you.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

Today,actually a couple of days ago(friday) a finaly got my lazy ass to the bank and changed money to baht.keep the beer cold....

Sorry for threadfucking.And yes i know i should haved changed the money in thailand...

S4300120.JPG

Edited by tj650

Today,actually a couple of days ago(friday) a finaly got my lazy ass to the bank and changed money to baht.keep the beer cold....

Sorry for threadfucking.And yes i know i should haved changed the money in thailand...

Is this mess your office desk????

The beer is always cold tj..only 76 more sleeps.

See you soon mate.

ER

• 2 months later...

Alan

I am just back from staying in English Rose for two months. I might come back in September as I enjoyed the place so much. The rooms are great.... cleaned every day, tv in rooms , refrigerator with free bottles of water, table and two chairs to sit/eat at, a kettle and toaster was provided. Fresh towels every day. Great shower and toilet in room.  The most comfortable double bed with lots of pigeon holes in the headboard and even a bed light. I had a larger from with a balcony but the smaller rooms look good too which have same facilities but no balcony.

Pool table in reception area and a bar for drinks. The English Rose is bang in the middle of Soi Baukhao where most foreigners stay on holidays. The staff are very friendly and helpful any time of day or night if you have a query or need help on any issue.

I like your 10% discount off promotion Alan and when/if I return in September I will contact you accordingly to avail of the promotion.

Harry

• Like 3

Great review, the English Rose is most certainly one of the best Guest houses in the area, Rooms A+, Staff A+, Location A+ its close to everything that matters, i would highly recommend it to any BM's.

• Like 1

I stayed at the English Rose this year, and I'd agree with Roberts25 review in every way, great budget hotel/guesthouse. I'd particularly like to compliment Alan on the condition of his aircon, the filter was spotless, I wish other guesthouse owners could follow his example.

• Like 1

Alan

I am just back from staying in English Rose for two months. I might come back in September as I enjoyed the place so much. The rooms are great.... cleaned every day, tv in rooms , refrigerator with free bottles of water, table and two chairs to sit/eat at, a kettle and toaster was provided. Fresh towels every day. Great shower and toilet in room.  The most comfortable double bed with lots of pigeon holes in the headboard and even a bed light. I had a larger from with a balcony but the smaller rooms look good too which have same facilities but no balcony.

Pool table in reception area and a bar for drinks. The English Rose is bang in the middle of Soi Baukhao where most foreigners stay on holidays. The staff are very friendly and helpful any time of day or night if you have a query or need help on any issue.

I like your 10% discount off promotion Alan and when/if I return in September I will contact you accordingly to avail of the promotion.

Harry

Great review, the English Rose is most certainly one of the best Guest houses in the area, Rooms A+, Staff A+, Location A+ its close to everything that matters, i would highly recommend it to any BM's.

I stayed at the English Rose this year, and I'd agree with Roberts25 review in every way, great budget hotel/guesthouse. I'd particularly like to compliment Alan on the condition of his aircon, the filter was spotless, I wish other guesthouse owners could follow his example.

Thanks guys..It's always great to hear back from people that we're doing something right, it makes me and the missus feel fantastic about our "job"

Especially when people notice the little things like air filters, bottles of water and clean towels.....I'll be sure to pass all your positive comments on to the staff.

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you all again in the not too distant future.

Cheers

Alan.

The reviews so good but where is it

Soi Chaiyapoon

• Like 1

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Soi Bua Khao....heading north, turn right as you pass Soi Diana at Oasis Agogo, 30 metres on the left, just down a bit from The Triangle bar, as Big G said, the road is called Soi Chaiyapoon.

Cheers

Alan.

Soi Chaiyapoon

Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sent you a PM.

................................................................................................................

Hi, sent you a PM.

Hi Mick, replied via PM

Cheers

Alan.