Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Hi Alan,

Interested in a room at the end of the month, most likely arriving between the 24th and 26th of Feb.  Will be staying at least a week, how's your room availability at that time?

Cheers.

Hi Alan,

Interested in a room at the end of the month, most likely arriving between the 24th and 26th of Feb.  Will be staying at least a week, how's your room availability at that time?

Cheers.

Hi Jimmy, the only options I have for those dates are a big room no balcony on the first floor at 600 a day or a standard sized room on the first and second floor at 550 a day.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

4 parties in 4 days....can you believe it, but I have to say the one last night wasn't that bad, I almost went across the road to grab the mike to belt out some Commitments :Macarena: next time!

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

On my last trip I walked by your hotel/bar many times on my way further down the Soi.  Although impressed by the decor I didn't see any reason to go in, eg. girls!!  I don't know if you're looking for bar trade or exclusively room provision?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

On my last trip I walked by your hotel/bar many times on my way further down the Soi.  Although impressed by the decor I didn't see any reason to go in, eg. girls!!  I don't know if you're looking for bar trade or exclusively room provision?

You're absolutely right mate, I'm having a bit of a problem finding the ladies......no ladies no guys...no guys no ladies, a bit of a catch 22, the bar is open to everyone and I am getting a steady flow of regulars, what I am finding out from customers though, is that they find my bar is a place to take a girl to, not to try to find a girl, with a hassle free environment.

Thanks for your comment, it's good to hear what people think.

Cheers

Alan.

Morning guys, I have a question for the brains trust, can someone give me some information on playing cards in bars  :Feedback:

Afternoon guys, my son of 30 has recently split from his bird after about 8 years and i'm shouting him a bit of a holiday, so he's coming here for the first time :Hooked1: any suggestions for a Pattaya virgin? also, he's a tattoo fan, any suggestions on a good artist in the area?

Morning guys, I have a question for the brains trust, can someone give me some information on playing cards in bars  :Feedback:

DONT 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

DONT 

Short and sweet......thanks Chris

Card games=gambling in most people's eyes.......especially the BiB. But I'm a visitor not a business owner so not really an authority......

Gambling is illegal in Spain as well........last year the Spanish BiB raided a hotel where tourists were playing bingo......

Average age of those hardened criminal gambling addicts......60 yrs old.

Average fine......200 euros!

There are tons of topics about tattoos if you do a search using the search box......so many that a search should keep you occupied for hours!

Card games=gambling in most people's eyes.......especially the BiB. But I'm a visitor not a business owner so not really an authority......

Gambling is illegal in Spain as well........last year the Spanish BiB raided a hotel where tourists were playing bingo......

Average age of those hardened criminal gambling addicts......60 yrs old.

Average fine......200 euros!

There are tons of topics about tattoos if you do a search using the search box......so many that a search should keep you occupied for hours!

fucking bib....I see so many activities going on, I've even played my friend from the local constabulary pool for money, lost by the way. quiz nights for money prizes, at the Muay Thai nights it's fucking rife, i drove past a cock fight last week and everyone had a fistful of money.

I know...this is Thailand.

thanks for the info on tatts buddy.

Hey guys....I went to the movies last night and watched RoboCop, 5 out of 10. What really surprised me though was the number of Indians there, there was dozens all at the same time, the place was pakked....no thats not a spelling mistake. Pakked, get it?

Hey guys....I went to the movies last night and watched RoboCop, 5 out of 10. What really surprised me though was the number of Indians there, there was dozens all at the same time, the place was pakked....no thats not a spelling mistake. Pakked, get it?

Were they all sharing the coke and small bag of popcorn ? 

Were they all sharing the coke and small bag of popcorn ?

Ha ha.....probably all in the same seat

Good wet afternoon chaps, I hope everyone is keeping dry in the company of beautiful ladies somewhere.....

I'm sitting in my room recovering from what I can only describe as a bit of a meltdown. I can only put it down to "self medicating" without the advice of my doctor back home.

I've been on anti depressants for about 8 years now since the cancer diagnosis of my wife, the first medication I tried took me to the edge of suicide only to be rescued, sorted out and put on the correct one, which is what keeps me sane enough.

About a week ago I developed a gum inflammation which was driving me crazy, so I took a trip to one of the more helpful pharmacists, who proceeded to dish out strong

anti-inflammatories and even stronger pain killers, everything went well untill I started to feel...shall we say less than sociable and not very nice to be around, in fact I was looking for someone to say the wrong thing.

This isn't me, so today I investigated mixing my anti-depressants with both the medications I was given, the short answer was "no fucking way" now, had I gone to my doctor who knows my history, I would have been prescribed something suitable, but, the pharmacist did not ask...yes, I know I should have offered this information first, but the only thing on my mind was the pain.

I guess the point I'm trying to make chaps is to be careful when "self medicating" without proper advice.

Cheers from your local nut job

Alan. :Crazy1:

Thai pharmacy's give you meds like lollies... pretty bad imho

Hey guys...on the mend today, so much so I decided to go for the first time to I rovers for breakfast, why has nobody told me about this before....99 baht, what a bargain, and does anyone know of someone who has taken on the challenge of the baht buster breakfast???

yes, I saw a someone have a go at the breakfast, if you think it looks big on photo wait till you see it on the plate.. its scary. they failed by a long way

yes, I saw a someone have a go at the breakfast, if you think it looks big on photo wait till you see it on the plate.. its scary. they failed by a long way

I'm not surprised...12 sausages, 12 rashers, 10 fried eggs, a tin of baked beans, 10 slices of toast, 10 slices of fried bread, mushrooms, 2 grilled tomatoes, black pudding, fried potatoes, tea or coffee and juice....finished in 1 hour it's free and I think a couple of nights in the rooms, if not it's about 695 baht, (even if you don't finish it, they will doggy bag it for you to take home)....thats about $23 in perth, for that you get a standard breakfast. :10of10Score:

Alan, try some Kefir milk, it puts back all the good flora in your gut after lots of meds and boosts your immune system, google it mate and try it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Alan, try some Kefir milk, it puts back all the good flora in your gut after lots of meds and boosts your immune system, google it mate and try it.

I looked it up Dave, sounds like what I need, is it available here?

LOL

kefir small cut .jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

morning guys.....i got back from Australia Christmas day after spending a week there, to sort a few things out and to see my kids, that side of things went ok, but, i quickly realised why i choose to live here, below are 10 reasons....

• 140kg+ ladies in tight clothing...if they were 2" taller they would be perfectly round
  • my local bar, 310 - 360 baht for a bottle of beer
  • the sheer amount of food served on plates as big as bin lids
  • the number of drive thru's
  • my local bars Christmas lunch 1300 baht
  • Pattaya 1st timers referring to the whores everywhere here, this got me into several heated arguments
  • tits bigger than king kongs scrotum
  • I lived there for 25 years, not as if I don't know what I'm talking about, but going back shows me how greedy the country really is
  • petrol 450 baht per litre
  • police / nanny state laws...I thought England was bad enough..but fuck me its ridiculous there
  • i know i said 10, but, i forgot the West Coast Eagles

My daughter and son are the best thing to have happened to me, they are my most favourite things and if it wasn't for them, i would never go back to Australia, my sincerest apologies to all aussies, but thats my opinion. as i was flying in to Shewannaboom, i felt I was coming home.

All comments taken on board, wether I agree or pay any attention to them is another thing.

Love you all

Alan.

I think you need to check your maths on that one !!

I think you need to check your maths on that one !!

:Teacher1: doh!....51 baht per litre, doesn't sound so bad now.