IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm planning to visit alone for the first time from June 15-21st, and I'm considering either the Sea Me Spring Too hotel, or the Page 10 hotel.

What do you think?

And also, is there a large difference between the Superior and Deluxe rooms? The difference only seems to be around 4 dollars.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm planning to visit alone for the first time from June 15-21st, and I'm considering either the Sea Me Spring Too Hotel, or the Page 10 Hotel.

What do you think?

And also, is there a large difference between the Superior and Deluxe rooms? The difference only seems to be around 4 dollars.

Thanks!

I cant comment about Page 10, Ive never stayed before as I always thought it was a little too expensive for me, given that you could get VT6 or some of the other hotels for a better price but Ive read and heard nothing but good reviews.

In terms of room size at the Sea Me Spring, there's only a 3 sqm difference between the rooms, the additional charges usually come from the rooms location, example; the Deluxe rooms being on higher levels with a better view, this is standard practice in many hotels.

I walked past Sea Me Spring in late January many times in the morning and the construction next door was quite loud at 8-9am. According to reviews in Tripadvisor, up until 2 weeks ago the construction was still going on.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293919-d3546053-Reviews-Sea_Me_Spring_Too_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

I cant comment about Page 10, Ive never stayed before as I always thought it was a little too expensive for me, given that you could get VT6 or some of the other hotels for a better price but Ive read and heard nothing but good reviews.

In terms of room size at the Sea Me Spring, there's only a 3 sqm difference between the rooms, the additional charges usually come from the rooms location, example; the Deluxe rooms being on higher levels with a better view, this is standard practice in many hotels.

I walked past Sea Me Spring in late January many times in the morning and the construction next door was quite loud at 8-9am. According to reviews in Tripadvisor, up until 2 weeks ago the construction was still going on.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293919-d3546053-Reviews-Sea_Me_Spring_Too_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Oh, I see. So there's not much more different. Thanks!

May I ask what a VT6 is? I've seen some posts referencing it, but I don't quite understand. Is it an apartment that I rent for short term, like AirBnB?

And thanks for the information on Sea Me Spring! I didn't know that before, and I'll definitely keep that in consideration.

Oh, I see. So there's not much more different. Thanks!

May I ask what a VT6 is? I've seen some posts referencing it, but I don't quite understand. Is it an apartment that I rent for short term, like AirBnB?

And thanks for the information on Sea Me Spring! I didn't know that before, and I'll definitely keep that in consideration.

Yes thats correct, VT6 (View Talay 6) is the huge white apartment complex next door to Central Pattaya Mall/ Hilton and they have serviced apartments, if you book through Agoda or Honeys, it can be treated just like a hotel room where your room gets cleaned daily etc. If you book through other avenue's, you'll have to pay a small amount for cleaning, it has entries from both Beach Rd & 2nd road, the views are spectacular and some of the rooms are designed quite tastefully, some are ageing,all the rooms start at 48 sqms so a lot of space as well.

Here's a couple of links to see examples of rooms from Honey's and Dancewatchers. You can book for a night or a month, the longer you book, the cheaper it gets.

http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/

http://www.dancewatchers.com/VT6_Pattaya_Nightly_Condo_Rentals_Menu_page_1.html

http://www.agoda.com/en-au/view-talay-6-pattaya-beach-condominium-by-honey/hotel/pattaya-th.html

Sorry for such a long delay guys - here are the most booked since March 1st

Areca Lodge - head and shoulders ahead of all others

Baywalk Residence - new entry into top 5 I think

The Stay

August Suites

LK Royal Wing

Page 10 was in 6th so still strong and worthy of a mention

One thing we have noticed is that there are far more bookings at guesthouses and 1 star hotels. This is usually the case in low season but it seems more pronounced in the last two months than it has before.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

why are hotels rejecting 18/19yr olds these days?  they still legal so wtf?

please fill me in guys...as 18/19 has always been my prime target demographic...but I've been off market with regular last 3 yrs.

thanks!  alex

ps. yes, the reason i am on the hunt again is she was 18 when i met her, now about to turn 21 and time to throw her back in the water.  LOL, I'm a bad man.

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

please fill me in guys...as 18/19 has always been my prime target demographic...but I've been off market with regular last 3 yrs.

thanks!  alex

ps. yes, the reason i am on the hunt again is she was 18 when i met her, now about to turn 21 and time to throw her back in the water.  LOL, I'm a bad man.

The legal age for an 'employee' in Thailand is now 20. If she is a sex worker or as they put it, sex partner, she is considered your employee. While prostitution is illegal in Thailand, no one under the age of 20 is allowed to work in related job's or venue's, even though 18 is the legal age, hotels have a right to refuse anybody under the age of 20 who is not accompanied by their parent/s. 

The whole law is a contradiction in itself.

This apparently is to prevent un-wanted pregnancies. The legal age of consent for sex is 15 but if you have sex with anybody under the age of 18, you're still fucked :Think1:

As far as Im aware, Thailand is the only country in the world with a legal age over 19.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about booking at Sabai Lodge for my nov/dec trip. Walking distance to Soi 6?

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

Can anyone confirm if the LK Empress is GF? I have sent an email though haven't received a reply. Thanks in advance

Sorry for such a long delay guys - here are the most booked since March 1st

Areca Lodge - head and shoulders ahead of all others

Baywalk Residence - new entry into top 5 I think

The Stay

August Suites

LK Royal Wing

Page 10 was in 6th so still strong and worthy of a mention

One thing we have noticed is that there are far more bookings at guesthouses and 1 star hotels. This is usually the case in low season but it seems more pronounced in the last two months than it has before.

I have always been curious about Baywalk Residence. Location is great, but very few reviews from BM's on here.  Anyone here stayed there recently?

Can anyone confirm if the LK Empress is GF? I have sent an email though haven't received a reply. Thanks in advance

Yes %100 !

All the LK's are guest friendly for the 1st person you bring be it girl or LB, most charge 500 baht for the 3rd person. 

Its actually in the top 8 list on this website.

http://pattayaguestfriendlyhotels.com/

thanks!  alex

Just rent a private condo from home away or a similar website

https://www.vrbo.com/4191712ha

This one is less than $300 for 10 days.  

https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4089437

• Like 3

I visited LK Renaissance on my last visit, I liked it but in a week I will check in on the Areca Lodge and see if it is any different

I am doing the same. 

Spent 2 weeks at Renaissance in March. Not bad. Good location for me. Clean. The only bad part was that they were still doing construction behind the hotel while I was there. Made for some loud mornings. 

I was thinking about Areca because one of my buddies was recommending it to a farang couple that was only there for 2 nights and they didn't have a place setup prior to their arrival. He said to try and get the Evergreen wing cause it was the best view, and the best area for wifi. 

But I still have 4 months till my next trip, so I may do some more research. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok has any one stayed in private apartments that are for rent ? Any problem with a girl coming to stay overnite ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Has anyone stayed in Pattaya Blue Sky hotel?

https://www.agoda.com/pattaya-blue-sky-hotel/hotel/pattaya-th.html

I've looked up the reviews in Agoda and already made a reservation for my stay in september. 

Hoping it is a nice hotel...

It is guest friendly though. No charge for the first girl, 500THB for the 2nd one :)

Edited by bravo4

• 3 weeks later...

My comment on the second girl/LB/boy issue is that one usually books a room on a dual occupancy basis. If you want more people in the room you pay more. That is stated upfront on the booking on the room description page. If not some of you would be 6 to the bed with 12 girls or vice versa in some cases. There are building and fire regulations to consider.

• 3 weeks later...

With so many choice of hotels i find it difficult  to choice one since i haven't been there to know whats what i want the one that fits what i want to do more.  I don't really have a budget for the room but im not high maintenance either Just a an ok gym around twin tiger Muay Thai and tonys gym since thats the main reason of my trip. But i will be checking out the bar/club scene and i've notice that some of the clubs Insomnia flex etc are like to 2 miles away from hotels in my target location so assume there is like taxi to take you and any guest back to your room because i can walk but i assume the girl doesn't want to. Any help with any of the question posted would be appreciated 

With so many choice of hotels i find it difficult  to choice one since i haven't been there to know whats what i want the one that fits what i want to do more.  I don't really have a budget for the room but im not high maintenance either Just a an ok gym around twin tiger muay thai and tonys gym since thats the main reason of my trip. But i will be checking out the bar/club scene and i've notice that some of the clubs insomnia flex etc are like to 2 miles away from hotels in my target location so assume there is like taxi to take you and any guest back to your room because i can walk but i assume the girl doesn't want to. Any help with any of the question posted would be appreciated 

One thing Pattaya does well is hotels. You're really spoilt for choice. If you post your budget, what amenities you want and location in the hotel section, you should get some good suggestions.

Sounds like the big question for you now is whether to get a hotel near your gym and rely on walking and taxis to get back and forth to the bar/club scene. Or do the opposite and get a hotel near the nightlife and use transport to the gym.  I'd take the second option, but in the end it's up to you

With so many choice of hotels i find it difficult  to choice one since i haven't been there to know whats what i want the one that fits what i want to do more.  I don't really have a budget for the room but im not high maintenance either Just a an ok gym around twin tiger muay thai and tonys gym since thats the main reason of my trip. But i will be checking out the bar/club scene and i've notice that some of the clubs insomnia flex etc are like to 2 miles away from hotels in my target location so assume there is like taxi to take you and any guest back to your room because i can walk but i assume the girl doesn't want to. Any help with any of the question posted would be appreciated 

If you're talking about the gym on Soi Buakhow, its probably a good idea to look at hotels around the Soi Diana area, not far to the gym and easy to get back to catching a baht bus on 2nd rd from Walking Street.

Also hotels like LK Metropole, Areca Lodge and Intimate hotel are advertising that they have their own gym's, I know Metropole does.

Getting to WS is easy, you just walk down to Beach Rd and catch a baht bus for 10 baht. If you stay on Beach Rd, its one way so you either walk back or baht bus it from 2nd Rd, i prefer the baht bus back so staying nearer to 2nd Rd is a good idea.

Must say IMO we need more of members pics of the hotels they stay at & use.

Please consider my request 

Thanks.