IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

• 3 weeks later...

I started staying at Inn House because a friend of mine got me a last minute room when I had only 4 days to book everything. And I love it there. 

It's location is between all the bars I like to go to. It's quiet, yet I don't feel like I would be mugged walking down the Soi in the night. The price is superb, only 800 - 1000 baht a night, unless you want the penthouse. The maids clean everyday and do a good job. 

Attached to it is a massage place that is excellent, and you can even call them up to your room. Also, the King's Table. It's a great little bar/restaurant. They have daily dinner specials. And the Saturday night special is an all you can eat BBQ. So good. While their breakfast is tasty, if you want a European breakfast or other European meal, the Sportsman, which is 5 meters away across the Soi, is another excellent choice.

There are really lax about bringing girls back. No fee ( personally, I leave a tip every time).

Already booked my room for the next trip.

Cheers. 

So, I finally got an email back from Inn House. October 2014, for a Seaview room, I paid 1000 baht. Now they are telling me it will be 1700 baht a night now. What in the world? I understand inflation but that seems very drastic. Anyone else seen this type of inflation between trips?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys:)just wondering anyone have been in amari garden pattaya?there is good deal deal from canada about $60 CAD...and is it girl friendly? Thanks

Edited by jj604

I stayed at Amari Garden in their "Superior Garden" room a few years ago. I've never been so depressed getting shown to a room. That said, the pool area was great.

I stayed at Amari Garden in their "Superior Garden" room a few years ago. I've never been so depressed getting shown to a room. That said, the pool area was great.

Sorry man didn't get it,What you mean?was any problem? Thanks

I stayed there once also about 4 years ago. At that time I was not impressed at all. The room was old, smelled bad had to pay to use the internet. The tower rooms were nice and as mentioned the pool was great. Also the breakfast buffet was excellent.

I had a LLTG with me which was no problem as she signed in when we checked in so not sure about bringing different girls back. Girl did make a comment onetime about how she must be beautiful because everyone was staring at her, not sure if it was because of that or something else.

So, I finally got an email back from Inn House. October 2014, for a Seaview room, I paid 1000 baht. Now they are telling me it will be 1700 baht a night now. What in the world? I understand inflation but that seems very drastic. Anyone else seen this type of inflation between trips?

I have stayed there many times all for the reasons you mentioned. But the last few trips I have stayed else where because they have raised their rates. If you look at booking.com or Agoda I think you can get it cheaper than 1700. Also there really is not much of a sea view anymore at Inn House so save some money and get a superior room.

Still is a great little hotel in a great location but not worth more than 1200 - 1400 baht.

Sorry man didn't get it,What you mean?was any problem? Thanks

Sorry, I was on my tablet last night, a bit hard to type too much. My first disappointment was the miserable building in which the room was located. When I first saw it, I thought it was a maintenance building or the staff quarters but that's where I was brought.

IMG_0496.JPG

The room looks decent enough in this picture.

IMG_0389.JPG

But it actually was rather run down and dirty.

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

This was on 1 Jan 2013, I had just come from a much nicer hotel in Bangkok and so I was very depressed when I saw this room. But luckily I stayed there 1 night only and the next day I was off to Sea Me Spring Too.

At the time, I felt it needed renovation. I had a look at Amari's website last night and their picture of the Superior Garden room is exactly the same as it was then. So I guess they haven't done any renovation and the rooms would be worse now.

Always used to stay at the Pent House as i love the weirdness but slowly all the nearby girly go go's closed. Last year i switched my allegience to LK Empress and lovd it. Was low season, August, but its in a great spot and theres a pretty good breeze through the restaurant and breakfast is great. Had no hasslese bringing back multiple ladies so they will be seeing me again this August!

Sorry so long since an update - a fair few changes in the most booked. These figures are over the last two months, not one month due to my delay reporting.

Top is LK The Empress - probably due to quite a lot of coverage here. The rest of the top five is

Sea Me Spring Too

Flipper Lodge - first time ever in the top 5

Areca Lodge

Page 10

It is actually very close ampongst the "top ten" although its noticeable that Areca Lodge has lost its top slot, whcih is rare, and August and April Suites have fallen out of the top 5. Tim Boutique - Intimate and The Marriott have fallen out of the top 10 for the first time ever. Those two could reflect the fact people are looking at cheaper options for various reasons.

6-10 are as follows, and as I say its very tight - there is very little difference between 2nd and 10th

August Suites

April Suites

Honey Inn - new entry

LK Renaissance

Sunshine Vista - return of an old favourite

• Like 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

LK The Empress  IMO fantastic, great value in low season but to much for me in high season.

Sea Me Spring Too  Never used this place but will try a few days in the future. Many members here rate it.

Flipper Lodge   IMO great value & used it years back many times. A old Thai hotel with the safes being in reception etc.

Areca Lodge OK but I had a bad trip, so not good memories & a great location but not for me again.

Page 10  Comfortable beds but not for me & I did not like the rooms.

Tim Boutique - Intimate Fantastic hotel but expensive in high season. Great relaxing feel to it.

The Marriott   Nice but not needed for my trips in Pattaya. Have stayed there twice.

August Suites Fantastic for the money. stayed here many times.

April Suites Never stayed but my mates all report good.

Honey Inn  Never stayed Soi Honey & its hotels have hit the forums of late & I am reading good reports for budget hotels.

LK Renaissance  Super, Had a Deluxe room & it was like an apartment. 

Sunshine Vista  Not stayed here.

Great list, sure proves some members here know good accommodation. 

:Wassup1:

:NiceThread1:

See me spring too on soi 10 was great last time i stayed there. The hotel overall is nothing special but it's in a great location and the room was very nice with a modern and somber decor but my view was crap. The walk in shower was especially enjoyable. 100% girl friendly. The rooftop has in "infinity style" pool but done in the cheap thai way and it's quite small.

I stay on flipper lodge a lot since soi7 is my home base. The cheap rooms are quite shit tbh. The suits facing the soi are large and very nice, highly recommended if you get a good price. All girls i brought to the hotel where mighty impressed. All of the sudden they couldn't wait to stay long time even though that had been off the table before ;) Unfortunately now some of the girls i know think I'm some kind of high roller.

Shop around for a good room as the quality differs a lot. The lady manager can usually set me up with a better room if i complain. Hit and miss overall but cheap and it has two pools.

• 4 weeks later...

See me spring too on soi 10 was great last time i stayed there. The hotel overall is nothing special but it's in a great location and the room was very nice with a modern and somber decor but my view was crap. The walk in shower was especially enjoyable. 100% girl friendly. The rooftop has in "infinity style" pool but done in the cheap thai way and it's quite small.

I stay on flipper lodge a lot since soi7 is my home base. The cheap rooms are quite shit tbh. The suits facing the soi are large and very nice, highly recommended if you get a good price. All girls i brought to the hotel where mighty impressed. All of the sudden they couldn't wait to stay long time even though that had been off the table before ;) Unfortunately now some of the girls i know think I'm some kind of high roller.

Shop around for a good room as the quality differs a lot. The lady manager can usually set me up with a better room if i complain. Hit and miss overall but cheap and it has two pools.

Soi Dog,

Thinking of this hotel for my first stay in Pattaya, would you recommend building A or B? also im assuming the rooms that say city view are the ones facing the Soi?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's probably not for everyone , but I stayed at the Wave hotel in beach road, the one with the pink Cadillac , sure it is a little expensive but for a couple of days just perfect situation between WS and Soi 6 , and they make great cocktails , great place to sit and watch the passing throng. They are also girl friendly although I only bought back one at a time.

Hi everyone.  First trip to Thai for me. Going with friends who have been there before. Going to stay at Sunshine hotel and Residences soi 8.  Anyone can review for girl freindly. Apologies if this has already been asked.

With one are GF ? Is it possible to find an hotel in Pattaya where you are not charged when you bring back some girls with you (for LT or ST) ?

From Canada , is it better and less expensive  (and possible ) to book a 2 way ticket + hotel in a GF hotel (no fe for chica) ?

Hi everyone. First trip to Thai for me. Going with friends who have been there before. Going to stay at Sunshine Hotel and Residences soi 8. Anyone can review for girl freindly. Apologies if this has already been asked.

It is girl friendly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Update for the last two months i.e. April and May

Little bit of back to normality - high season over, many people looking at the lower cost hotels

1. Areca Lodge - seems firmly entrenched at number one and has been on and off for the last 3 or 4 years.

2. Page 10

3. Tom Boutique - Intimate Hotel

4. Walking Street Guesthouse - as many of you know this is owned by a well known BM so thanks for supporting it. PA members get a 10% discount using the code ILOVEPA

5. The Marriott - the only 5 star that seems to be still getting booked.

All the other usual suspects are still in the mix, April and August Suites, Both the Sea Me Springs. Flippers etc

One worth a mention is the Blue Sky Hotel - had a few bookings for this place recently whereas it has nevr showed up before. I am not sure if its new or if this is a result of the recent thread on this hotel.

Thanks to everyone who helps us by booking through Agoda or Booking.com links on the forum. It really does help a lot. To those who do use Agoda please remember we are not ONLY paid if you clcik a link and book. We are no longer paid for returning visitors as we were in the past.

Agoda Pattaya hotels

Booking.com hotels

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stayed in August Suites for a week early in the month. Was pretty good, and I'd stay there again.

Seemed fairly quiet, no problems bringing ladies back (and no hint of discomfort or judgement from the staff). Decent location: basically equal distance to WS and Soi 6. SOme nice food stalls on the road outside.

The Quest for Quality: my first TR - June 2015. My first TR...and it's a pretty good read.  Really captured the 'head fuck' that went with my novice mongering trip. Described as "professional standard writing"!  No idea where my inspiration came from.

The follow up......Second TR - the quest continues - November 2015