IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

Must say IMO we need more of members pics of the hotels they stay at & use.

Please consider my request 

Thanks.

Hi Jack there are plenty of hotel reports and pics in the hotels Section but i will start a few new threads with specific requests.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Update on most booked hotels - I am only covering the last few weeks as will take too long to cover since the last report. Its still pretty much the usual suspects with the exception of The marriott sneaking in with high season approaching.

Areca Lodge - still by far the most booked.

The Marriott - true to say these bookings are mainly for November to January i.e. high season when visitors tend to be less budget conscious.

Sea Me Spring Too - the original Sea Me Spring seems to have dropped out of favour.

Page 10 -

Those 4 seems to head and shoulders ahead of the others although some of note would be

August Suites (April Suites again seems to be out of favour)

Hilton - another increase with high season approaching

Baraquda - probably due to recent reviews on the forum

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Has anyone stayed in Pattaya Blue Sky Hotel?

https://www.agoda.com/pattaya-blue-sky-hotel/hotel/pattaya-th.html

I've looked up the reviews in Agoda and already made a reservation for my stay in september. 

Hoping it is a nice hotel...

It is guest friendly though. No charge for the first girl, 500THB for the 2nd one :)

Please return to here & leave a review as I'm considering this hotel for next year.

Have a good trip.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/314265-my-pattaya-virgin-voyage-of-discovery-june-2017/

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/317468-second-voyage-sailing-solo-no-longer-a-virgin-but-still-a-newbie/

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/325291-the-voyage-of-enlightenment-trip-3-june-2018/

• 2 weeks later...

Please return to here & leave a review as I'm considering this hotel for next year.

Have a good trip.

It's a really nice hotel .clean ,OK wifi but the bed hard as a rock for me that is heavy 160kg it was like sleeping on the floor (honey Inn and pattaya Blue Sky the only 2 hotel I have back pain waking up every morning)

Edited by crisun

I can't get countdown to work :/

Also hotels like LK Metropole, Areca Lodge and Intimate hotel are advertising that they have their own gym's, 

I've stayed at Areca twice, most recently 3 weeks ago.

Yes, it does have a small gym with a few pieces of equipment and a bench. I could not adjust the exercise bike work load; it seems fixed on the easiest level. There was no attendant to ask for help. Not air-con.

If you are a regular gym exerciser, you will need something more extensive.

Must say IMO we need more of members pics of the hotels they stay at & use.

Please consider my request 

Thanks.

Jack I am a PA who never books through Agoda as I have found a hotel I like(first stayed there in 2003) and I will be staying in my preferred hotel in December.  And during my stay I will take some photo's of my hotel and will post the pics 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tim boutique IS girl friendly. i had no problems bringing a different girl or ladyboy back every night. to be fair I have found no trouble with any pattaya hotel. this is after all a major part of their business, and no hotel (bar those at the top end) can risk alienating the sizeable proportion of punters/mongers who go to pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, planning a first trip but worried that I might hit the backpackers or university students which I want to steer clear from.

Where's best for average income, 40+?

Thanks, great site!

Hi guys, planning a first trip but worried that I might hit the backpackers or university students which I want to steer clear from.

Thanks, great site!

you don't get backpackers/ uni types in pattaya...  its not on the hippy trail. if on the rare occasion you do a stray they are normally lost. 

So you can forget that worry.   if you go to the islands like koh samui or chang   or head up north you will see the back packer type 

Sorry not sure what you mean by best for average income ?? 

Thanks, great site!

T-T-T above has a point, most backpackers or Uni types wont pay for sex, I work with many of them who want to go to Thailand and they keep asking me where they can go to pick up for free.

Your dates,your budget and what you need in a room would help, its starting to slowly creep into high season so prices will start going up.

You can get a hotel like the Scenery or Bay Breeze in Soi Honey for around $44 AUD (1160 baht) a night, both in great spots, up near Buokhow in Soi Lengkee you can get a hotel like Opey De Place for $41 AUD (1080 baht) or even the Pasadena Lodge in LK Metro for as cheap as $34 (900 baht). There's even a decent one on Buokhow, 5 minute walk to the action called R-Con Hotel@Siam for $32 (845 baht).

Best to go on Agoda, Booking.com or Expedia and do a search for 'Central Pattaya'.

Thanks, great site!

I am partial to August Suites. Good location close to central, the beach, and still pretty easy to catch a ride to Walking Street. After staying very close to Walking Street before and being bored out of my mind, this is a nice balance. And you have access to multiple Pattaya locales easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed at the Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique.  My friends and I had a great stay there.  Good location, clean, and great service from the staff.  

Just curious but has anyone here stayed at the Pattaya Blue Sky?

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rather enjoyed my stay at Sabai Lodge.

Pros: Resonable price, good breakfast buffet, good location (short walk to bath bus both ways).

Cons: Not too much privacy (window towards hallway/pool area), bathroom is pretty old and some roaches.

20161209_104850.jpg

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

• 2 weeks later...

I've just joined the forum but I've stayed in many hotels over the years (c. 15 trips to pattaya).  If you want to stay near LK Metro then LK Metropole and Areca Lodge are just perfect.  Beware Songkran tho as you can't walk down the street for a week (and yes, I mean all week) without getting soaked (funny for 10 minutes then just bloody annoying).  Slap bang in the middle of LK Metro, Soi Buakhao, Soi Honey and the golden triangle of Tim Bar (sports and dancing girls), Papagayo (coyote dancing girls but expensive drinks) and the shows and street bars of LK Metro area.  If you want pub grub, golf trips, girls and shows, there is no better area to stay than this.  All your needs are catered for, including Devil's Den if you've got the stamina.   If it is Songkran, I would recommend you stay somewhere 'off the main road'.   Tim Boutique (Intimate) hotel is sort of out of the trouble and very nice with a rooftop pool and, if you can't get out your room for the water fighting, you can always pick up one of the girls from the bar/club/pool bar.

Recently, we've been hanging around KTK Residences Soi Moo 9 and the two KTK hotels are very nice with big rooms with jacuzzi-type baths.  The only drawback there is the miserable staff, which doesn't bother me but bothers others.  Nova Gold across the road is basic but quiet and very cheap. There are a few hotels in this area and they are all about 10 mins walk from Soi 6 and there's an Irish bar on the corner of Nova Gold/KTK with decent food and drink if you need an air-conditioned bar.  

All the above are guest-friendly to the extent you don't even have to sign them in/hand over ID if you don't want to (although I recommend you do if you don't know the girl well or know the bar owner).  Also if they leave ID, the reception will always phone you when your guest is leaving to make sure they haven't ripped you off.

This time I think I've made a mistake in booking Discovery Beach hotel in that some people say you need to pay a joiner fee and some people say they were naver stopped or asked so I'm not sure what I'll be faced with.  Still, it's right beside Soi 6 for BJs and we are meant to be golfing this time...

last year i stayed in the In Town Holiday.

only bad thing is that you got wifi only in the lobby.

but the good thing is that it is between second road and soi buakhao in soi 11 which i think is a good location. they also got a safe at the reception and a small but nice breakfast buffet for about 150 baht.

and the best thing is they dont care if you bring a girl.

i am gonna stay there again this march. :ThumbUp6:

Edited by Dopex

Anyone here stayed at Red Planet (2nd road, between Soi 3 and 4)?
Thinking of staying there next year, i know the rooms are small and doesn't come with a fridge but it looks very modern and clean plus its cheap.

Hello never been to Pattaya but have to go to Bkk in a coupe months so thought i would check it out so:

Has anyone stayed at the bay view pattaya? it looks nice?

or does any one have a recomendation for a very nice hotel near walkingstreet

( not concerned about price )

Just finished a stay at Sea Me Spring Tree. Nice spot. Rooms a little bit small but good pricing and great location. Did not check out pool which is supposed to be nice. In evening I found hot water to be a little luke warm. Couldn't quite figure out how to make the AC do anything other than frigid or off. I ended up just leaving it on until time for bed and then turning it off with a good result for me and my girls (Pattaya isn't that hot at night right now). Friendly folks up front. Signed in only 1 girl the whole week though as they were more or less absent or hiding later in the evening hours. Laundry done quickly as promised. Rooms cleaned with great speed and reasonable skill. Booked w Agoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever happened to Day/Night Hotel? The big sign faded out, then the buffet's never worked. The last I heard was that a Chinese firm bought the land and had plans to make a Mega Resort,why not, it has the most Sq> ft than any other property close to Walking Street. Someone should take some pics before the old place shuts down...It's the first place I got drugged and robbed at. Fond memories indeed.

The first place you were drugged and robbed , there were others ?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was in Pattaya for a month March 2016. I stayed in VT6 which I thought was pretty good. Thinking about coming for a month again in March 2017 and would like to stay there again but not sure if the construction on the empty lot next door is underway or how noisy it is if it has started. Any info much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2017 at 6:44 AM, Magic040 said:

Anyone here stayed at Red Planet (2nd road, between Soi 3 and 4)?
Thinking of staying there next year, i know the rooms are small and doesn't come with a fridge but it looks very modern and clean plus its cheap.

I stayed in Red planet during my first trip to Pattaya last June. Its a good budget hotel. Good wifi too. Rooms are clean.

no fridge and also no complimentary water or tea/ coffee.

• Like 1

What do guys know about The Moonlight Place on Soi Honey near Soi Buakhao?