IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

Regarding Tims. I guesd i would also class a charge for a third person as ok and still say the hotel was girl friendly as long as no charge for first extra guest. Just my opinion mind - i suppose a true girl friendly hotel shouldn't care how many you bring back but I'm not a three girl guy really.

J

Add a big asterisk next to the name to warn people - this is a P4P forum - many of us bring multiple girls back into the room.  Highly relevant info.

Ask yourself this - what is the hotel's marginal cost driver for another guest?  A bit of extra shower water consumed?  1,000 Baht charge - that's BS.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

I stayed at Tims Christmas \ New Year 2013 and never had any problems bringing girls back, I even bought a couple of ST's from Champagne during the day before my LT at night and they never said a word?

I cannot believe LK Empress is not on there even if it is my third favorite in the LK group.

They must have gotten prudish - or cheap.  I messaged a few times with their contact, but she (?) wouldn't budge.  So I cancelled.

Most upper class hotels (3.5 star onwards) charge for a 3rd person, so does LK and a lot of other hotels that Ive stayed in, albeit most charge 500 baht! This means that they are all guest friendly allowing up to 2 guests!

As the email suggests, the charge is for a 3rd person (threesome), there is nothing wrong with that in Thailand, its actually the norm as Ive stayed in most of the upper class hotels in Pattaya.

If you check the links and I'll put a few of guest friendly hotels, you will see that most are charging anywhere from 300 to 1000 baht for the 3rd guest. 

And yes, LK Empress is very guest friendly as Ive stayed there as well. You will not find many hotels, actual hotels that will allow a 3rd or 4th guest for free, guest houses or serviced apartments ok...

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-pattaya/

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/

Per definition, that is NOT guest friendly. At the very minimum, it warrants a big fat asterisk alert next to the name.

It's rather common. Have a look at Daddee's thread about hotels with extra joiner fees and age restrictions

Add a big asterisk next to the name to warn people - this is a P4P forum - many of us bring multiple girls back into the room.  Highly relevant info.

I agree that something that indicates the number of guests free would be a useful addition to the information.

I agree that something that indicates the number of guests free would be a useful addition to the information.

Again this is the norm, well for some of us that have been going to Thailand for years, its nothing new, believe me I found it strange in the beginning too as Ive worked in the hotel industry and I know that back home, nobody will question you for bringing 2 or 3 girls back but a decent 5 star room starts at $400-$600 AUD (10.000-15.000 baht) a night back home.

I have stayed in a few 5 star hotels in Bangkok where I didnt have this problem either, they were expensive rooms but I dont think the price has anything to do with it.

I stayed in a hotel in Phuket where I paid 9000 baht for the night, they tried to charge me 1500 baht for only one guest as it wasnt a guest friendly hotel :Think1: so I was allowed to bring in the first lady for free as I had booked the room for 2 but was told that if I changed ladies, I would have to pay!

No doubt about it, it is a scam! But it is also a policy that is not policed and they make up the rules as they see fit, hence T.I.T. (This is Thailand).

However, almost all hotels in Pattaya are guest friendly as Ive stayed in many, provided you book the room for 2, otherwise you can opt for a serviced apartment like VT6.

Yeah that's why I asked. LK empress is advertised but not listed in this thread

I like the LK Renaissance best overall but have stayed at both the Metropole and Empress each have something or something better than the others.

Back on the subject of Tim's and hotels being girl friendly most if not all charge for the third person but I have found if you tip the bell boy and security when you first get to the hotel you do not generally get asked when you bring two girls back

Edited by Docker

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

Yep - for example Page 10 doesn't do joiner fees for threesomes - didn't a couple months ago - and that's a nice place - at least 3 stars.

Definitely info that deserves being added to the thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Girl friendly to me is where the girls you bring back are treated with respect as though they are a paying client. Also if the hotel including other guests show no interest in who you bring back or what you do. That to me is "hotel Guest Friendly"

Now charging for a 2nd girl is purely a business decision....If the staff treat your guests with respect then it comes down to a business decision. I tend to have at lest 2-3 threesomes so I factor it in when choosing a hotel. I for one would rather stay at a hotel that respects who I bring back and charge 1500baht for 2nd guest but they felt comfortable than a hotel that charges nothing, unlimited guests but made them feel really uncomfortable.

Just my 2 cents....

• Like 1

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

I agree with that definition. It is not just a financial issue.

I stay every time now in Privi hotel, no charges for any extra girl and girls are treated with the same respect as I am, which means they are very nice to them. Extra towels, breakfast it is not an issue but I always make this clear upfront so nobody gets embarrassed.

And it is very ideally located, close to Walking Street and Soi Diana and soi LK Metro and easy to go by baht bus to Soi 6 :)

<p>In Pattaya again on September 28 to October 3 and then again in November!  :GoldenSmile1:

Life can be good!!!

I agree with that definition. It is not just a financial issue.

I stay every time now in Privi Hotel, no charges for any extra girl and girls are treated with the same respect as I am, which means they are very nice to them. Extra towels, breakfast it is not an issue but I always make this clear upfront so nobody gets embarrassed.

And it is very ideally located, close to walking street and Soi Diana and soi LK metro and easy to go by baht bus to soi 6 :)

Never stayed there and it looks quite nice.....think I will look at it in January.

Cheers

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Girl friendly to me is where the girls you bring back are treated with respect as though they are a paying client. Also if the hotel including other guests show no interest in who you bring back or what you do. That to me is "Hotel Guest Friendly"

Now charging for a 2nd girl is purely a business decision....If the staff treat your guests with respect then it comes down to a business decision. I tend to have at lest 2-3 threesomes so I factor it in when choosing a hotel. I for one would rather stay at a Hotel that respects who I bring back and charge 1500baht for 2nd guest but they felt comfortable than a hotel that charges nothing, unlimited guests but made them feel really uncomfortable.

Just my 2 cents....

Interesting and perfectly understandable view points.

Clearly 'girl friendly' can cover a number of points. For some (like me) a large part of whether a hotel is girl friendly is that they do not charge for bringing girls back (or at least the first girl free).

Having read your definition of girl friendly i do agree that to be truly Girl friendly should where the girls you bring back are treated with respect as though they are a paying client and other guests show no interest in who you bring back or what you do.

• 2 months later...

I stayed at hotel fourteen again which is apart of the intimate hotel but it's opposite intimate hotel and above tims bar, jacuzzi room, massive Queen size bed, girl friendly and in a very good location close to LK Metro and Walking Street.... I'd say only problem if u like laying by the pool (I look for big bed, bug room and aircon etc don't pay too much to hotel ammentuties like swimming pool) u will have to go across the road to intimate hotel and use theirs... I paid 1100 baht a night there for 15 nights in May

ling noi

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked LK Ren in March for 25 days, will put my vote and review in here once I'm back. Judging from others seems like a great place to stay despite the construction noise going on.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I am a Pattaya newbie heading out mid feb and am staying in the Adelphi hotel can anyone tell me if this is girl friendly?

Thanks in advance. P.s Love the website :)

Hi, 

I am a Pattaya newbie heading out mid feb and am staying in the Adelphi Hotel can anyone tell me if this is girl friendly?

Not sure. Simply Email the hotel. The Adelphi Suites hotel in Bangkok is Girlfriendly, maybe the same in Pattaya. Hope this useful. http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/category/thailand/pattaya/

LK Empress is my home in Pattaya.  No problem with one girl as long as she is 21+.  If 18-20 years old, you need to sign away your life and grease some palms.  If you want to bring more than one girl you have two options. 

1) Grease some more palms again.

2) Play tower of Hanoi with the Thai girls.  Leave all but one girl in the convenience store.  take one upstairs.  leave her up there.  go down the back elevator.  retrieve next girl from convenience store and take her upstairs.  repeat until all girls are upstairs.  However, you may get caught.  Only one ID is on file. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to share one hotel I like :

Sea Me Spring on Soi 10.

Nice , big and clean rooms and  girl friendly.

Also I find it a good location : next to beach road, in the middle between Soi 6, WS and LK street

Prices are ok for the quality and location.

^ There is some construction noise there atm and I had a guy abseil outside my window as i was about to shag my tilac.

• Like 1

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Hi, 

I am a Pattaya newbie heading out mid feb and am staying in the Adelphi Hotel can anyone tell me if this is girl friendly?

Yes it is.

Just stayed there for 14 nights from mid February.

My room was a Premier, nice, big and clean.

Definitely recommend the place.

I concur with Bawdy, walked past both the See Me Springs end of January, the construction was crazy, it seemed the view was blocked also and the construction workers were watching the farang woman swim in the rooftop pools, I observed from VT6 :WinkGrin1:

• 2 weeks later...

Of the hotels listed, which is near the action? By action I mean the bars and gogo and whatnot.

Mr. WIFSUWO

Of the hotels listed, which is near the action? By action I mean the bars and gogo and whatnot.

Its all relative, its probably easier to answer the most furthest and Im sure some might argue but for me, LK Legend would be the furthest away followed by August & April Suites from any action, still no more than a 6 minute walk to Soi 6 or a baht bus for 10 baht for these last two.

Next it would be Page 10 & Tim Boutique which are both close to Soi Diana and another 5 minute walk to LK Metro.

Pattaya is not a very big place, even if you're staying at one of the popular hotels not listed, say the KTK residences or any one of the Nova's which are all far from the action, its no more than a 10 minute walk to Soi 6 but these last one's I mentioned are far to Walking Street or LK Metro.

Thanks for the help. Doesn't sound like too bad of a distance.

Mr. WIFSUWO