Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

I will be with my TGF and would like a nice pool area to lounge around at during the day. Any of these recommended because of the pool area? Would like a large area with enough space to be slightly private? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2011 at 12:35, LaaMok said:

Factors for me include location, girl friendly, decor(must be comfortable places to fuck other than the bed. for example no glass coffee tables.), then price.

Aloha, I love the Whitehouse Condotel. Great location and nice staff. Friendly in all ways. Enjoy ! 

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

Is the 14 listed on the first page updated?  I know the post is old, but I am interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Just stayed in the Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique for a few days. Good location, decent rooms. I picked up a good deal on Booking.com (cheaper than Agoda) for 2,700B a night. To be fair, I think this is fully priced. I wouldn't pay more for this hotel, but if you can pick it up for less than 3,000 a night it's a great option.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys been reading this forum, trying to stay near Soi 6 but does not seem to be a lot on this forums  about hotels near there unless I missed it ( getting old) any info be great 800 to 1000 baht maybe go as high as 1200,  pool would be nice 

20 hours ago, Rab016 said:

Hi guys been reading this forum, trying to stay near soi 6 but does not seem to be a lot on this forums  about hotels near there unless I missed it ( getting old) any info be great 800 to 1000 baht maybe go as high as 1200,  pool would be nice 

Bang (Pun intended :p) in the middle of Soi6 http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 12:52, Rab016 said:

Hi guys been reading this forum, trying to stay near soi 6 but does not seem to be a lot on this forums  about hotels near there unless I missed it ( getting old) any info be great 800 to 1000 baht maybe go as high as 1200,  pool would be nice 

the April Suites is a five minute walk if that to Soi 6 has a rooftop pool gym and sauna i got it for £18 a night last may its absolute Mint

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ziplee said:

I stay at Pattaya Blue Sky 775 THB to 950 THB pool, gym and Restaurant..... Soi 5 They get full pretty quick

was the internet connection good? I've been interested in staying there for a while.

Cheers

On 1/19/2018 at 08:26, shinsetsu said:

was the internet connection good? I've been interested in staying there for a while.

Cheers

Yes, I only surfed the internet, no downloading.

Internet is fine, some issues over neding to keep loggin into the wifi network (it seems to foget your connection) but bandwidth was reasonable. I have never seen it at the price quoted above in November - April, normal rate 1300-1800bht, always popular for its excellent but quiet location and good condition facilities

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

On 9/18/2017 at 08:39, thebangkokbanger said:

KTK is one of my favourites beautiful rooms nice balcony a must for a smoker and really good shower,not cheap but the girls always like going back there.

Pleasant walk to soi 6 about 10 minutes but good exercise lol.

Thanks for the info was looking at that place. About how far is LK Metro area?

8 hours ago, iluvdupas said:

Thanks for the info was looking at that place. About how far is LK Metro area?

Its pretty far depending on what time of day it is (the heat) and if you like to walk, Ive done it a few times and always mototaxi on the way back, google maps is showing around 1.6 - 2 kilometers and roughly a 20 minute walk, alternatively you can walk from KTK to Buakhao and then catch a baht bus. Similarly its a hike to get to Central and everywhere else if you dont have a motorbike, April & August Suites are probably a better choice in terms of closer proximity, this is all just my opinion of course as I like staying closer to the action.

On 1/28/2018 at 00:05, GENIII said:

Its pretty far depending on what time of day it is (the heat) and if you like to walk, Ive done it a few times and always mototaxi on the way back, google maps is showing around 1.6 - 2 kilometers and roughly a 20 minute walk, alternatively you can walk from KTK to Buakhao and then catch a baht bus. Similarly its a hike to get to Central and everywhere else if you dont have a motorbike, April & August Suites are probably a better choice in terms of closer proximity, this is all just my opinion of course as I like staying closer to the action.

Hey thanks.  I stayed at Adelphi before and it's a perfect Lacation also close to everything around LK Metro area... Kind of just wanted a microwavein my room really as I like to bring food back..

2 hours ago, Kingkong21 said:

does anyone know what time of the year we get cheaper hotel rate ?

this could be arguable and there are probably more seasoned experts on here but I can tell you that although it is advertised that low season starts at the beginning of March, the rates actually stay up during April as before and during Songkran, a lot of the Thai's go on holidays too, specifically to Koh Samet and Pattaya.

So in my experience (about 25-26 trips), low season starts at the beginning of May through to 31st October and many hotel websites will show this on their booking page, August to November is also the wettest time of the year. But as an example, the Areca Lodge is advertising low season starting on 1st of March and here's the example.

Untitled.png

3 minutes ago, GENIII said:

this could be arguable and there are probably more seasoned experts on here but I can tell you that although it is advertised that low season starts at the beginning of March, the rates actually stay up during April as before and during Songkran, a lot of the Thai's go on holidays too, specifically to Koh Samet and Pattaya.

So in my experience (about 25-26 trips), low season starts at the beginning of May through to 31st October and many hotel websites will show this on their booking page, August to November is also the wettest time of the year. But as an example, the Areca Lodge is advertising low season starting on 1st of March and here's the example.

Untitled.png

Thank a lot

this will fit perfectly with my travel plan in summer :)

I'm a big fan of the Queen Victoria right on Soi 6, nice clean rooms for about 900 baht, daily maid service, decent food in the bar, a great bunch of ladies work there, always treat me like family. I've heard rumors that some are available, but I've never seen it and never tried. I see this place as a refuge from all that is Soi 6, while still being able to watch it out the window. Internet there is hit and miss, wifi connection is fine with plenty of repeaters, but the internet goes away frequently. If you don't like the ID check of your girls, ask for room 232 or 233, they have their own door out to Soi 6/1, but are street level so I wouldn't want one during a flood. Room 233 is a little bit bigger.

Edited by Phoenix Dave
Added detail
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 01:25, Phoenix Dave said:

I'm a big fan of the Queen Victoria right on Soi 6, nice clean rooms for about 900 baht, daily maid service, decent food in the bar, a great bunch of ladies work there, always treat me like family. I've heard rumors that some are available, but I've never seen it and never tried. I see this place as a refuge from all that is Soi 6, while still being able to watch it out the window. Internet there is hit and miss, wifi connection is fine with plenty of repeaters, but the internet goes away frequently. If you don't like the ID check of your girls, ask for room 232 or 233, they have their own door out to Soi 6/1, but are street level so I wouldn't want one during a flood. Room 233 is a little bit bigger.

@Phoenix Dave, when they do an ID check at Queen Victoria do they care if they are 18-19? Or are they strictly 20+ only?

Good information about room 232 and 233 by the way, including all the info about flooding. Thanks!

I am planning my first trip the first week of December 2018 and thought that I would have all the time in the world to read as much info here as I could before deciding where to stay, but on a whim I plugged in my dates and places are filling up fast. I had planned on wanting to stay close to the bar/gogo scene, closer to Walking Street from what I have read, but I want to be able to stay busy during the day too. I don't mind paying a little extra for a nice clean and spacious room where the service is good. I was looking at $50-$80 per night but am flexible. I don't know how you catch the truck buses (name?) yet but I am sure that I soon will. Another thing I don't know is if it is normal to take your ST visitor back to you room or go to a short stay location near the bar or gogo you pick the girl up in? No judgement from me, but I don't have any inclination to partake with a LB so no need to be close to where that action is. There are just so many choices for hotels that I want to make a good decision especially for my first visit. I wouldn't mind having the ladies be excited to go to whatever hotel I choose either, whether it be ST or LT? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. 

On 3/10/2018 at 20:58, oceanpro220 said:

I am planning my first trip the first week of December 2018 and thought that I would have all the time in the world to read as much info here as I could before deciding where to stay, but on a whim I plugged in my dates and places are filling up fast. I had planned on wanting to stay close to the bar/gogo scene, closer to Walking Street from what I have read, but I want to be able to stay busy during the day too. I don't mind paying a little extra for a nice clean and spacious room where the service is good. I was looking at $50-$80 per night but am flexible. I don't know how you catch the truck buses (name?) yet but I am sure that I soon will. Another thing I don't know is if it is normal to take your ST visitor back to you room or go to a short stay location near the bar or gogo you pick the girl up in? No judgement from me, but I don't have any inclination to partake with a LB so no need to be close to where that action is. There are just so many choices for hotels that I want to make a good decision especially for my first visit. I wouldn't mind having the ladies be excited to go to whatever hotel I choose either, whether it be ST or LT? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. 

Baht bus (really a truck with the bed converted to covered bench seating. Have a 10 baht coin in your pocket, stand on the side of the road in the direction you want to go, flag one down. Jump in the back.. when close to the destination, pull the cord for the buzzer. He pulls over, you hop out and hand him your coin. Apparently they aren't keen on giving change, slows them down. My first trip i stayed on Walking Street, so all of my time was spent there. This time, i'm staying half way between Soi 6 and LK Metro so i can hit them as well. With the baht bus, cruising down to Walking Street and back is easy as the baht bus goes in a loop down beach road and back up second (one way streets).

Baht bus (really a truck with the bed converted to covered bench seating. Have a 10 baht coin in your pocket, stand on the side of the road in the direction you want to go, flag one down. Jump in the back.. when close to the destination, pull the cord for the buzzer. He pulls over, you hop out and hand him your coin. Apparently they aren't keen on giving change, slows them down. My first trip i stayed on walking street, so all of my time was spent there. This time, i'm staying half way between soi 6 and LK Metro so i can hit them as well. With the baht bus, cruising down to walking street and back is easy as the baht bus goes in a loop down beach road and back up second (one way streets).
Just a few things. There is no cord to pull on the Baht bus just a buzzer. They will give change but if it's a 500 baht or a thousand baht note then common sense prevails when it's just a 10 baht trip
The biggest thing is getting from Soi 6 to walking St in high season is a freaking nightmare! faster to walk but it's a long way!