IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

Does anyone have any information on August suite's,done a search on here but can only find old posts. I think it's guest friendly just not sure about the rooms and the location 

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/search/?q="August suite"&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy

Many posts about the August suite ...

And google is my friend for guestfrienly hotel in Pattaya :)

Or just an email to the hotel to be sure it is always ...

• 5 months later...
On 05/02/2020 at 03:16, mirage said:

To clarify, if you bring 2-3 ladies separately, say afternoon and night, do you’ve to pay additional charges? In other words, guest friendly in hotels mean 1 guest at a time or 1 guest a day without additional charges?

On 05/03/2020 at 17:01, petehoax said:

it's no problem at all to bring several ladies separately during the course of a day. it's just limited (in most hotels) to 1 guest at a time (for the 2nd guest you pay a surcharge).

the only exception that i know of is Phachara Suites in bangkok. They only allow 1 guest per day and afterwards charge you for a 2nd guest a 1000thb (even if the 1st guest has already left your room hours ago). But again: This is in bangkok and i don't know of any hotel in pattaya that has such a limitation. 

This is a good question and as @petehoax says one at the time is ok. I've stayed at April Suites a number of times and they don't always de-register the first guest. I suspect deliberately at times when I had 3 girls in one day.

This has created a bit of a heated discussion when they call up and inform and demand 500b extra because "already have lady in room". Needless to say this dampen the mood for girl nr 2: "You just fuck other lady? I not do 3sum. Where she?" 😒

Tipping the cleaning lady on arrival and ask for a couple of extra towels have been a successful approach. No extra towel for the girl no.2 or 3 is also a tell for them and I try to avoid the nagging if I can.

If I understand correctly - the Centara Pattaya hotel is not on the list. It has a swim - in Pool Bar and it's close to Soi 6.  Is there something I am not aware of here? Only stayed in Amari and Dust Thani in North Pattaya previously and want ot get a  bit closer to the action

• 1 month later...

After a good dig around the forum and this thread, I've now booked TIM boutique (intimate hotel) for the first week of my July trip.

Location seems ideal, lots of good reviews on the room. Breakfast sounds average at best, but lost of options nearby.

Ill be sure to report back after my trip 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
On 22/05/2022 at 14:40, MattGTR said:

Ill be sure to report back after my trip 👍

How was your stay and where did you go for breakfast?

• 1 month later...

I have a small question for those who stayed at August Suites. I've just stayed there last week for a few nights, stayed at the suite with a separate living room. The room was really really nice, I also liked the location (very quiet, yet close enough to everything, except walking street), but one thing I didn't like, which was a real deal breaker for me, is the water temperature in the shower. It was crazy, going from super cold to super hot every 5 seconds, I almost got burns from it. I couldn't take a decent shower, so I always used the bathtub (filled it to the right temperature, then washed myself in it). I'm serious, this was the worst shower I had EVER. I mean, this is a relatively known problem in hotels with many rooms, they probably share the same hot water pipe, so if one adjust his temperature,if affects the other rooms, though I am sure there are way to fix that. 

In any case, since the hotel is so popular, I am wondering if other people experienced the same problem there, or was it just something specific to my room. Because in all other aspects this was a really good room.

By the way, the problem I described did not happen in the middle of the night, when I assume there are far less people who use their bathroom water. But for some reason when the problem does not happen, the water pressure is very weak 🤷‍♂️ Always problem with water, why can't hotels get it right?

On 05/03/2020 at 15:34, shinsetsu said:

Thanks for the hotel info, hotel Amber sounds like a winner.

I am completely new to Pattaya so this is very helpful.

Is this hotel near (walking distance) to the main areas?

I am actually not even familiar with which are the "main areas" where the action is. 

I certainly do not mind walking a bit but thought I wold ask in hopes of getting familiar with the landscape in Pattaya.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Amber is a 5 minute walk to Tree Town. 10 Minute walk to Soi LK, and Soi Honey. And, a 10 minute bus ride to Walking Street

Edited by SlowlyMan

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2022 at 00:30, honey.seeker said:

I'll reply because I have just come back from Pattaya and stayed at the Intimate (8 days).

I booked on Agoda because it was substantially cheaper than using the hotel's own website (TIT).

It was OK but I think that there are better out there and it is looking a little tired.  The location is a little (I stress little) out of the way if you are going to LK / Honey / Excite - Areca or Baybreeze are better locations but were full.

For breakfast I went to Bake n Brew every day (except for one day when I went to Witherspoons).  Excellent (and good value).

15 minutes ago, cashpoint said:

I'll reply because I have just come back from Pattaya and stayed at the Intimate (8 days).

I booked on Agoda because it was substantially cheaper than using the hotel's own website (TIT).

It was OK but I think that there are better out there and it is looking a little tired.  The location is a little (I stress little) out of the way if you are going to LK / Honey / Excite - Areca or Baybreeze are better locations but were full.

For breakfast I went to Bake n Brew every day (except for one day when I went to Witherspoons).  Excellent (and good value).

Intimate has definitely seen better days , I stayed in October, but it was under 1k a night  .. in November I stayed elsewhere  - perfect location for me and love the rooftop pool ... but the staff and services are just very poor these days and I won't be returning, too many other options 

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

On 26/09/2022 at 03:30, honey.seeker said:

This is an old post but I'll answer it too. Since Intimate hotel is just north of The Avenue, when I was there I would walk south (toward Walking Street) to The Avenue and have breakfast at Robin Hood Tavern. They open quite early and for my taste buds have a very enjoyable breakfast. They certainly are not the least expensive option around, but then, neither is Bake N Brew. 🙂 

On 17/11/2022 at 00:28, SlowlyMan said:

Amber is a 5 minute walk to Tree Town. 10 Minute walk to Soi LK, and Soi Honey. And, a 10 minute bus ride to Walking Street

Excellent hotel , but big downside for me is the pool area only gets the sun for around three hours a day 

my room wasn't ready when I arrived , but I took advantage of the in house massage service to kill an hour ... I wasn't expecting a Happy ending, but didn't complain when it was offered... a great check experience 5555

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Excellent hotel , but big downside for me is the pool area only gets the sun for around three hours a day 

my room wasn't ready when I arrived , but I took advantage of the in house massage service to kill an hour ... I wasn't expecting a Happy ending, but didn't complain when it was offered... a great check experience 5555

I've stayed at hotel Amber  a number of times and they have always made me wait till 2pm to get my room if I was early, a bit annoying.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

On 12/11/2022 at 15:53, romri said:

ondering if other people experienced the same problem there, or was it just something specific to my room. Because i

I stayed there in 2017, and at that time the shower worked just fine in my room, with good temperature and pressure control. 

This was 5 years ago so the information may not be of much value now.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is my understanding correct that the At Sea Residence is the hotel located closest to the most girls on the street in Pattaya? I don't care how loud a place is as long as it has good ac, is clean, and isn't going to be taking my girls ID or at the very least will not care that I'm bringing 18-19 year olds to the room.

Dream is always to be able to open the hotel front door, pick a freelancer out of the crowd on the street, and go straight to room without having to walk around outside more than a minute. 

I'm currently at the Bayview but I'm seeing if I can get a refund as I want to change hotels. It's not a bad hotel. It was very inexpensive and the room is clean but it really feels away from where everything is. Also, it's very much a family hotel, lots of kids running around the pool area outside my window. I really preferred hotel Intimate. I'm going to either go back there or try Areca.

On 15/12/2022 at 14:44, intent said:

Is my understanding correct that the At Sea Residence is the hotel located closest to the most girls on the street in Pattaya? I don't care how loud a place is as long as it has good ac, is clean, and isn't going to be taking my girls ID or at the very least will not care that I'm bringing 18-19 year olds to the room.

Dream is always to be able to open the hotel front door, pick a freelancer out of the crowd on the street, and go straight to room without having to walk around outside more than a minute. 

Areca Lodge is definitely that location. It's right across the street from LK Metro.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I am looking at a trip 7-14th January and am considering LK Metropole.  This seems perfect for LK Metro and SB, plus a short walk to Second Road and Baht buses to Soi 6.

Any suggestions, warnings, up to date info, or alternative recommendations?

I previously stayed at The Base so my standards are not that high...

2 hours ago, PPMan said:

I am looking at a trip 7-14th January and am considering LK Metropole.  This seems perfect for LK Metro and SB, plus a short walk to Second Road and Baht buses to Soi 6.

I previously stayed at The Base so my standards are not that high...

Last time I stayed at the Metropole was during the 2nd set of Covid-19 Lockdowns and the place was so empty that only the 1st (reception) & 2nd floors had lights on plus you had to run the water for a few minutes at it came out a pretty bad brown color. 

Could just have been that period of time but personally I'd stay at Areca Lodge

On 20/12/2023 at 10:25, PPMan said:

I agree the location is ideal, and a couple of times in passing I saw one or two wonderful looking Thai women headed that way.

But a BM who had booked there recently, changed hotels telling me LK Metropole was a shithole I was visiting someone at LK The Empress recently and it was a s******* as well.

It's possible all the LK  properties need a bit of a facelift. @Just Browsing recommended Areca which is right across the street, and rarely gets poor marks. Probably a good option.

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

14 hours ago, AngelCty2Nit said:

I agree the location is ideal, and a couple of times in passing I saw one or two wonderful looking Thai women headed that way.

But a BM who had booked there recently, changed hotels telling me LK Metropole was a shithole I was visiting someone at LK The Empress recently and it was a s******* as well.

It's possible all the LK  properties need a bit of a facelift. @Just Browsing recommended Areca which is right across the street, and rarely gets poor marks. Probably a good option.

You're the 3rd person to recommend the Areca. I took the plunge and booked it for 5 nights. Let's see if I can tear myself away after just 5 nights, or convince myself to stick around for an extra week 😉

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 22/12/2023 at 13:36, PPMan said:

You're the 3rd person to recommend the Areca. I took the plunge and booked it for 5 nights. Let's see if I can tear myself away after just 5 nights, or convince myself to stick around for an extra week 😉

Hey @PPMan

What did you think of Areca?

I haven't read this thread but if KTK isn't on the list, it should be.

Price around 1500 for a luxurious room and a decent bistro restaurant attached. 2 pools, reasonable and pool tables. German restaurant across the street, 10 minutes stroll from Soi 6.