IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

I'll be staying in Siam Siam. Already booked non-refundable. Is there any tips advice, things I should know about.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

On 8.9.2018 at 01:22, klutztheduck said:

I'll be staying in Siam Siam. Already booked non-refundable. Is there any tips advice, things I should know about.

Its a great place to stay and its girl friendly as im sure you know. Best infinity pool in the city in my opinion. What can be a little hassle is if you order take out, you have to go down to reception and meet. They wont send her straight up.  

• Like 2

That's good to know thanks. If I order a girl on TF I would probably have to meet her downstairs too then [emoji23][emoji1787]. I didn't know about this forum when I was looking for hotels so I guess I got kinda lucky. The only thing I knew was that it was guest friendly and didn't hurt the bank too much. I also heard it had a good restaurant.

Its a great place to stay and its girl friendly as im sure you know. Best infinity pool in the city in my opinion. What can be a little hassle is if you order take out, you have to go down to reception and meet. They wont send her straight up.  

Siam@siam is a really nice hotel but at the north end of Pattaya. To get a baht bus going south walk down Soi 2. Some may stop for you or you may have to get one at Beach Rd. Breakfast is great.  A lot of Chinese tour groups stay there and you will quickly discover how rude they are. Roof top pool is great any time of day or evening. 

IMG20180622201719.jpg

• Like 3

On 15.9.2018 at 02:08, klutztheduck said:

That's good to know thanks. If I order a girl on TF I would probably have to meet her downstairs too then emoji23.pngemoji1787.png. I didn't know about this forum when I was looking for hotels so I guess I got kinda lucky. The only thing I knew was that it was guest friendly and didn't hurt the bank too much. I also heard it had a good restaurant.

As Siam is a bit out of my price range when i stay in patts for 2-3 weeks i havent been to the restaurant. I normally go there for warm up before heading to Soi6. Having some beers and a good lunch and enjoying the awsome pool. Also next month the new shopping center, Terminal 21 is nearly done. So you will be close to that to. Take your time at the pool. Some nice freelancers usually hang out there in daytime too :) good location to get a bath bus down to WS from beach road too. You should have plenty to do staying close to Soi6 and you got 3 soapy massages nearby too. Have an magic time mate

The soapies are something I've wanted for years haha will definitely be trying each one. Any recommendations which I should hit up first?

As Siam is a bit out of my price range when i stay in patts for 2-3 weeks i havent been to the restaurant. I normally go there for warm up before heading to soi6. Having some beers and a good lunch and enjoying the awsome pool. Also next month the new shopping center, Terminal 21 is nearly done. So you will be close to that to. Take your time at the pool. Some nice freelancers usually hang out there in daytime too [emoji4] good location to get a bath bus down to WS from beach road too. You should have plenty to do staying close to soi6 and you got 3 soapy massages nearby too. Have an magic time mate

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.9.2018 at 07:46, klutztheduck said:

The soapies are something I've wanted for years haha will definitely be trying each one. Any recommendations which I should hit up first?

Sorry for late reply. I think honey massage are the nicest of the 3 up that aerea. Always lots of indians just beeing there Beacuse theyre indian i guess. Dont mind them. Take your time. The girls are in 3 price catagory But it doesnt mean the excpencive once are the best. I had a lucky pick one time and had a great time. Mid prices are 2500 bath i think. Been a while since i been there due to not so great experiences the 2 last times. The rooms there a pretty good. First a tub, then massage with that Sticky shit hehe and then boom boom. If you get a bj in the tub consider it a good pick. Now, If youre into sticky shit, as i am, id also recomend Nuru massage at DD :) 

• Like 1

Sorry for late reply. I think honey massage are the nicest of the 3 up that aerea. Always lots of indians just beeing there Beacuse theyre indian i guess. Dont mind them. Take your time. The girls are in 3 price catagory But it doesnt mean the excpencive once are the best. I had a lucky pick one time and had a great time. Mid prices are 2500 bath i think. Been a while since i been there due to not so great experiences the 2 last times. The rooms there a pretty good. First a tub, then massage with that Sticky shit hehe and then boom boom. If you get a bj in the tub consider it a good pick. Now, If youre into sticky shit, as i am, id also recomend Nuru massage at DD [emoji4] 

Definitely into the idea of nuru I've done body to body massages in the state but it won't complete my fantasy until I do the real thing. I will definitely hit up DD probably a few times, especially since I don't have to worry about wrapping up there.

Edit: did you say Indian???

10 hours ago, klutztheduck said:

Definitely into the idea of Nuru I've done body to body massages in the state but it won't complete my fantasy until I do the real thing. I will definitely hit up DD probably a few times, especially since I don't have to worry about wrapping up there.

Edit: did you say Indian???

thats DD in LK Metro, there is a similar one in bangkok but haven't been much in bangkok really. This one will complete your fantasy for sure...just tell them what you want and so on while there. You know about the yellow and red line in DD?

Yes,,always a lot of people from India. Im not racist against indian`s. just stating the fact that theres a lot of them just hanging around there,,dont mind them :) 

Acqua hotel soi honey , tops in my views . carn't fault

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 05/09/2011 at 19:42, Stillearly said:

Tim Boutique for me , location , quality ( great rooms and pool ) and service

For many years I stayed stayed at the Diana Inn , but it has got too tired and the service levels fell too much

Tried to book the Areca twice, but they didn't reply to my emails

Totally support Tim on Soi 14.I stayed there this summer for 4 nights on my first visit.Great rooftop pool,quiet and convenient location.My walk in shower was huge and big enough for two ,(tested!).

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at the Siam Bayshore a few times.  Always make booking for 2, usually same price as 1 anyway.  At check-in, they'll ask for another id, just tell them you'll bring it when your friend arrives.  Breakfast buffet is just ok, nothing fancy or out of the ordinary.  hotel staff is always friendly and polite.  They'll as for joiner id, so expect it.  

• 1 month later...

Another one for Acqua hotel. I moved there after booking into Aya Boutique hotel and finding if very disappointing. Acqua on the other had was a fantastic hotel. Well-equipped, modern, rooms, great breakfast, nice pool. Location very central also. It's on the upper end of the price range though...a bit too expensive for my upcoming trip so having to look elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
On 09/10/2018 at 20:41, Extryno said:

You know about the yellow and red line in DD?

I don't. Whats the word? Is this a KINK thing? I hope so lol

A little vice makes everything nice

• 5 months later...

Anyone stayed at the Intimate hotel? It comes up whenever I search for tims Boutique - is there something I am not getting here?

On 24/03/2019 at 21:46, Goodyear7 said:

Another one for Acqua hotel. I moved there after booking into Aya Boutique hotel and finding if very disappointing. Acqua on the other had was a fantastic hotel. Well-equipped, modern, rooms, great breakfast, nice pool. Location very central also. It's on the upper end of the price range though...a bit too expensive for my upcoming trip so having to look elsewhere.

Yes great hotel. Buy too expensive for my next trip in jan

4 hours ago, Laid Back Larry said:

Anyone stayed at the Intimate hotel? It comes up whenever I search for tims Boutique - is there something I am not getting here?

They are the same hotel, had a name change.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know about the Baron Beach hotel? I’ve searched the forums and no one has reviewed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, revan00 said:

Anyone know about the Baron Beach hotel? I’ve searched the forums and no one has reviewed them.

Google is your friend............There are literally hundreds of reviews online. 

Here's just one review site.....

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1226133-d1174705-Reviews-Baron_Beach_Hotel-Bang_Lamung_Chonburi_Province.html

Google is your friend............There are literally hundreds of reviews online. 
Here's just one review site.....
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1226133-d1174705-Reviews-Baron_Beach_Hotel-Bang_Lamung_Chonburi_Province.html

I meant reviews from fellow PA members. The ones on trip adviser tend to be more family oriented reviews and not mongering type reviews.

Just a heads up guys, the popular @Mind group is changing the names of many of its hotels, all starting with the letter A, here's them changing the name of the @Mind Exclusive today;

20191022_151906.jpg

Spoke to the manager of the Amber hotel, told me the @Mind Group is rebranding because its cheaper tax wise than having all the hotels with a similar name. Also told me they may rebrand again next year and are planning 2 more hotels in Pattaya, one near Walking Street.

• 2 months later...

I have stayed at many hotels over the years.. LK residence, Bayview, LK metropole, Page 10, At mind hotels, Sea me hotels on soi 10, Amari etc etc... but I have always found March hotel as the best in value. It is in a quiet place, clean rooms, decent bedding, friendly staff, close to the action atleast Soi6, good for my step-counter goals and above all perfect for last minute bookings. I mostly plan my travel at most 1week prior, and never paid more than $30 a night at March hotel in low season.. although i had to cough but a bit more ($45/night) in Dec. IMO the only downside is if you book a superior room, they will assign you May hotel which is next door (which is not that bad. Apparently it is a newer hotel). The food suck as well.

Are there any others like March hotel which are decent, close to Soi 6 and between $25 to 35/night. April Suites seems to qualify but the rooms are quite dated.

On 24/03/2019 at 14:46, Goodyear7 said:

Is the hotel guest friendly? And can you bring different women at different times? I know there are some hotels that charge after the second or third time you bring a different girl.