IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

^ Yes, Aqua and all SP Group hotels (247 Boutique, Honey Inn etc.) are all girl friendly, they own 3 Soapies as well!

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Centra by centara avenue hotel on soi diana anyone know if it’s girl friendly? No joiner fees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When looking at the Agoda website, is there any way of determining if a hotel is 'guest friendly?' Otherwise it's a question of checking against a list derived from recommendations on this site where PA members have stayed. Thank you.

2 hours ago, diceman said:

When looking at the Agoda website, is there any way of determining if a hotel is 'guest friendly?' Otherwise it's a question of checking against a list derived from recommendations on this site where PA members have stayed. Thank you.

Four ways, email the hotel and ask if " bringing ladies back to room is okay" they know the score and should reply OK or joiner fee or (rarely NO or same lady only). Second is look at the comments, how many single men commenting, how many family comments. Same with trip advisor. comments. Then there is google the term x hotel girl friendly?  Easiest is do an advanced search on this site under accommodation with the hotel name and read the replies or finally just open a thread specify your hotel needs as in location, preference for loud, quiet, near or far from action say Soi 6 or Walking Street or central to both etc.

4 hours ago, diceman said:

It's very simple, here are a couple of links with 'guest friendly' hotels. Any hotel that isn't guest friendly in Pattaya should be banned:D

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/girl-guest-friendly-central-pattaya-hotels/

https://pattayaguestfriendlyhotels.com/

http://guestfriendlypattaya.com/

I've yet to encounter one that isn't guest friendly in all of my travels in over a decade. The only difference is the policy and wording, if you book the room for 2, most if not all will allow the first guest for free but for a 3some, some charge an extra 500 baht while others charge 1000. 

If it's a hotel that is not known on this website, then emailing the hotel as suggested above is the way to go, however, print the response from the hotel out as they tried to deny it once in Phuket and asked for 1500 baht, it's all a scam and when I showed them the print out, well they weren't happy because of the cheeky grin I had on my face !

• Thanks 2

On 03/02/2020 at 03:24, slaine said:

Four ways, email the hotel and ask if " bringing ladies back to room is okay" they know the score and should reply OK or joiner fee or (rarely NO or same lady only). Second is look at the comments, how many single men commenting, how many family comments. Same with trip advisor. comments. Then there is google the term x hotel girl friendly?  Easiest is do an advanced search on this site under accommodation with the hotel name and read the replies or finally just open a thread specify your hotel needs as in location, preference for loud, quiet, near or far from action say Soi 6 or Walking Street or central to both etc.

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that there is a checkbox on the Agoda website for selecting 'family friendly'. I suppose that could also be used for filtering out unsuitable hotels. I suppose it would be too 'incorrect' of them to put a similar checkbox for selecting only guest friendly hotels. Thanks for your suggestions. A newbie here. Many posts but still doing the research!

On 03/02/2020 at 04:35, GENIII said:

It's very simple, here are a couple of links with 'guest friendly' hotels. Any hotel that isn't guest friendly in Pattaya should be banned:D

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/girl-guest-friendly-central-pattaya-hotels/

https://pattayaguestfriendlyhotels.com/

http://guestfriendlypattaya.com/

I've yet to encounter one that isn't guest friendly in all of my travels in over a decade. The only difference is the policy and wording, if you book the room for 2, most if not all will allow the first guest for free but for a 3some, some charge an extra 500 baht while others charge 1000. 

If it's a hotel that is not known on this website, then emailing the hotel as suggested above is the way to go, however, print the response from the hotel out as they tried to deny it once in Phuket and asked for 1500 baht, it's all a scam and when I showed them the print out, well they weren't happy because of the cheeky grin I had on my face !

Yes, some good suggestions here. Plenty of scope for a newbie (like me) to make errors in Pattaya but starting off by booking an unsuitable base would not be a good start. Thank you for the advice and the useful links.

On 03/02/2020 at 01:24, diceman said:

guestfriendlypattaya.com

6 minutes ago, adammike said:

Better ask hotels that are not guest friendly, though most will charge if you want to bring back two or more.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, adammike said:

Better ask hotels that are not guest friendly, though most will charge if you want to bring back two or more.

To clarify, if you bring 2-3 ladies separately, say afternoon and night, do you’ve to pay additional charges? In other words, guest friendly in hotels mean 1 guest at a time or 1 guest a day without additional charges?

5 hours ago, mirage said:

To clarify, if you bring 2-3 ladies separately, say afternoon and night, do you’ve to pay additional charges? In other words, guest friendly in hotels mean 1 guest at a time or 1 guest a day without additional charges?

Not sure, and at my age it's not something I have to think about but it's normally one guest a time it's the multiples that usually mean you pay extra, and you have think about clean dry towels, drop the cleaner 100 a day for extra.

There's plenty of options, pricey soapies to the massage places say on soi honey,then there's the gentleman's clubs and Soi 6 you will be spoilt for choice and you won't have to pay a bar fine something to think about if you plan on having multiple pops a day.The only limits are your libido and the size of your wallet.

Personally I would be wary about having 2-3 girls a day trooping in and out and making a mess and possibly messing with your stuff.

• 1 month later...
On 05/02/2020 at 03:16, mirage said:

it's no problem at all to bring several ladies separately during the course of a day. it's just limited (in most hotels) to 1 guest at a time (for the 2nd guest you pay a surcharge).

the only exception that i know of is Phachara Suites in bangkok. They only allow 1 guest per day and afterwards charge you for a 2nd guest a 1000thb (even if the 1st guest has already left your room hours ago). But again: This is in bangkok and i don't know of any hotel in pattaya that has such a limitation. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have stayed at LK Renaissance and LK Metropole I would go for LK Renaissance on it’s close proximity to second roadand other amenities i. where you can jump quickly on baht bus if you want head straight to Soi 6!

The only downside is the noise from the beer bars below. 

rooms are large and the water pressure for me also plays an importance.

sorry for posting here but couldn't find any where else to post.

any recommendations for nice hotel, big room, balcony, SMOKING allowed,

all i look at are non-smoking room

9 hours ago, Flashus said:

sorry for posting here but couldn't find any where else to post.

any recommendations for nice hotel, big room, balcony, SMOKING allowed,

all i look at are non-smoking room

Why not just smoke on the balcony?

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

6 hours ago, Revanchist said:

Why not just smoke on the balcony?

i could be not want to get in trouble if they say rooms are non smoking

3 minutes ago, Flashus said:

i could be not want to get in trouble if they say rooms are non smoking

90% of hotels don't care if you smoke on the balcony. In the Covid-19 era, you might be the only guest anyhow. Just shoot them an email first, they'll tell you it's okay.

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

• 6 months later...
On 05/03/2020 at 15:34, shinsetsu said:

I stayed here on my last trip in February 2020 and I can only recall one time where I had a call from the front desk when a girl had arrived.  The rest just knew they could come on up which was nice.

Blast of the past this thread for me. Last trip to Patts was in 2014 and planning to go end of year if the rules will allow it. Opened this thread and four out of the first 5 and then Siam BayView I used to stay in during my 2008-2014 trips regularly. Looks like they're still going strong.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tapaz1976 said:

Blast of the past this thread for me. Last trip to Patts was in 2014 and planning to go end of year if the RULES will allow it. Opened this thread and four out of the first 5 and then Siam BayView I used to stay in during my 2008-2014 trips regularly. Looks like they're still going strong.

Siam Bay View is a Good hotel 

Still think Siam Bayshore -has the edge ..

Siam Bayview was the first hotel I ever stayed at in Pattaya in 1987.

It’s just called The Bayview now so not sure if it’s still part of the Siam group?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9 hours ago, davidge said:

Siam Bayview was the first hotel I ever stayed at in Pattaya in 1987.

It’s just called The Bayview now so not sure if it’s still part of the Siam group?

It was also my first…back in 2007.  Nice hotel with a great breakfast buffet.  The Bayview and the Siam Bayshore are both part of the same company; Sukosol hotels.

http://www.thebayviewpattaya.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwn6GGBhADEiwAruUcKjtjel9bx90P-oICJb7Pka8i6oLrfn7H60iJRq_wIiOzek5WNE25RxoC-CsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds