IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

the sister hotel behind August Suites, April Suites, was very insistent on taking id and charging for a second gal...  I really liked that hotel but won't go back because most nights I will have two girls in my room...  prefer hotels that don't ding me for that.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/

Firstly sorry for the long delay updating. needed to get it done with the high season approching. I am talking the December/January "peak" not the high season hotels ue to increase prices.

The "top 5" has pretty much reverted to normal again. Areca easily the number 1 after removing the silly +20 rule.

Areca

Page 10

Tim Boutique

August Suites

April Suites

Marriot was in 6th but I am adding it as there was little between it and 5th place but then quite a gap down to 7th.

I would guess that most, if not all, the hotels in the top 5 list will now be hard to get for the December/January period. You WILL find the odd "window" and can very probably book single days but booking 10-14 days on a stretch is likely to be difficult.

Other hotels that "moved" - not necesarily high on the list but with an appreciable increase in normal booking levels

KTK - this was the biggest mover with a big jump from pretty much nowhere

Sea Me Spring Too

Dusit D2

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the Web sights. Just makes life easier!

+1

lets book a room hotel from agoda.everthing is ok.

but after we go to the hotel we dont like to hotel and we wanna cancel it.

what is the procedure ? 

contact Agoda.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys why does nobody mention Areca Lodge, cant beat Pools service and position, if you book direct you and join there ace club you get 15% discount off the price
joiner friendly, for 1 guest only normally that is enough 2 or 3 charge 300bht per joiner

Hey Guys why does nobody mention Areca Lodge, cant beat Pools service and position, if you book direct you and join there ace club you get 15% discount off the price

joiner friendly, for 1 guest only normally that is enough 2 or 3 charge 300bht per joiner

Not free??? :Anger8:

Why Grand Hotel Pattaya neak Walking street is not listed? It is not recommended? Is it Girl Friendly?

It is not listed because it does not get booked. That does not mean its not recommended. Make a new thread if you want to know if someone has stayed there.

This thread is about the MOST BOOKED hotels - not the "best" or "recommended" etc.

While here i will do the top 5 for October as its a while since I caught up - however, they are pretty much the same as always although there are two notable new entries.

Areca Lodge - back to easily the most booked. Almost certainly due to the remopval of the silly no under 20's rule. The rate this gets booked it must be chock full of PA members.

Marriott - been getting quite a few here of late, a bit of a run at the end of October. Quality girl friendly 5 star

Nova Platinum - I think the first time this has appeared in the top 5. Perhaps due to a recent thread on this hotel. Great "value" hotel tho'

Vogue Hotel - a new one to me. I have not checked this one out yet but will do and report back

LK Metropole - strangely more popular in October than the other LK hotels which seem to appear commonly in the list.

Others of note - pretty much the usual suspects

Page 10

August Suites

April Suites

Tim Boutique

Not sure why no one mentions Holiday Inn.  I emailed them and got a prompt, courteous, and professional response that stated:

"There is no additional charge for visitor to accompany to registered guest to their room. Anyway, all visitors must be registered at the front desk for security and safety."

They also get high marks on Trip Advisor and seem to have a nice property with good service and a decent location.  Am I missing something??

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

Not sure why no one mentions Holiday Inn.  I emailed them and got a prompt, courteous, and professional response that stated:

"There is no additional charge for visitor to accompany to registered guest to their room. Anyway, all visitors must be registered at the front desk for security and safety."

They also get high marks on Trip Advisor and seem to have a nice property with good service and a decent location.  Am I missing something??

I stayed a week at the Holiday Inn with my long long time lady-friend and really liked it.  Excellent breakfast.  Very good pool and surprisingly not too crowded in spite of the size of the hotel relative to the size of the pool area.  Pool area was partially shaded which was good for the TGF who "no want black".  Awesome room.  Very new and very clean.  Pool bar drink prices not exactly cheap but if you're only having a few no big deal.  The only thing I didn't like is it's sooo far from Walking Street and during high season when traffic is bad it can take a little time to commute.  

I would attribute the low amount of discussion/customer frequency to a) distance from WS and b)price.  That said, it's a quality property.  

Areca is half the price, perfectly adequate, and better located.

I stayed a week at the Holiday Inn with my long long time lady-friend and really liked it.  Excellent breakfast.  Very good pool and surprisingly not too crowded in spite of the size of the hotel relative to the size of the pool area.  Pool area was partially shaded which was good for the TGF who "no want black".  Awesome room.  Very new and very clean.  Pool bar drink prices not exactly cheap but if you're only having a few no big deal.  The only thing I didn't like is it's sooo far from Walking Street and during high season when traffic is bad it can take a little time to commute.  

I would attribute the low amount of discussion/customer frequency to a) distance from WS and b)price.  That said, it's a quality property.  

Areca is half the price, perfectly adequate, and better located.

Thanks, I really appreciate the feed back!

Richard

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 weeks later...

This year I have booked 6 times sabai lodge. I like the big pool there. The food is magnificent and it's of walking distance of Soi 6. Never had any issues there about girls or so. If you bring more girls just bring more friends that stay in the hotel also.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am traveling a lot, mostly in Europe.

I like the German FKK but especially I like the Flatrate Clubs there.

I spend many days there and enjoy Girls

I write a lot about my visits.

See http://www.facebook.com/ben.ijsbeer

Other sources:

The Dutch ijsberenforum.com (my profile) or

The German forum: freiercafe.com (profile)

Greetings from a cold and rainy Holland.

History:

2011: Almost 100 days in clubs or Bars

2012: I spend over 125 days in Clubs/Bars.

2013: Planning to visit Thailand more often now

Areca Lodge is mentioned more than any other hotel. It is almost constantly in the top five and usually the most booked hotel.

Holiday Inn has had a few mentions.

Remember this is the "most booked hotels" thread, based on what facts we have. Just because a hotel is not appearing in the top five is not a reflection on that hotel. Holiday Inn is a great hotel. I would happily recommend it.

Ive had friends stay in Holiday Inn's over the years in Thailand and there has always been a conception of it being a "family" hotel with married couples and children running a muck, also their prices have always been a little more higher for not so large rooms and I guess there's always been better options around!

Im not knocking the hotel, just pointing out my own observation that it really hasnt been a monger's hotel like some others but probably a good choice if you want to stay with the one lady or GF.

I booked on Agoda and had to change my days. I got hit with a $15 charge for the cancel. I have cancelled before on Agoda and never seen this charge before. Even though the hotel cancellation in before 7 days with no charge. I will be booking elsewhere now. Has anyone else seen this charge?

I booked on Agoda and had to change my days. I got hit with a $15 charge for the cancel. I have cancelled before on Agoda and never seen this charge before. Even though the hotel cancellation in before 7 days with no charge. I will be booking elsewhere now. Has anyone else seen this charge?

depends on the hotel etc...

The details and conditions of the cancellation policy will be different for each booking depending on the hotel, period of stay, room type, promotion, etc. When searching for the room rate, booking conditions will be right under the room type description. To check further, you can also click on the ""Book it!"" button which will direct you to the booking form. The cancellation policy/booking conditions link can be found in the middle of every page of the booking form. It will also be stated in the confirmation email we send you. If you cancel your booking via self service the cancellation policy will be shown again upon cancellation.

I have used Agoda many times and booked this same hote. During the same dates in another year. Just saying this $15 charge is new to me. The way it's stated when you book and read the cancellation sounds like you will be charged using the hotels cutoff dates. Not immediately when you cancel.

I have used Agoda many times and booked this same hote. During the same dates in another year. Just saying this $15 charge is new to me. The way it's stated when you book and read the cancellation sounds like you will be charged using the hotels cutoff dates. Not immediately when you cancel.

Ya, I think that's right, I had a room booked in bkk on my last trip, looked into canceling shortly before arriving and had that charge too...

:)

Many times over the last few years, its not new, its hotel policy, they chop and change! You have to read the cancellation policy and thats why they charge you extra for the "free cancellation" option.

Some hotels not only charge the $15 dollars but some charge you the first night's fee if cancelled within 7 days, some within 3 days, I just looked at Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique that said within 14 days! Either way its definitely not a new thing as I paid the $15 cancellation back in 2011 one time and a few times in 2012, it also depends on the time of year too!

Every hotel you look at, just hover your mouse over the "booking conditions" to see what it says...