Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya hotels with age restrictions and extra joiner fees

Daddee

hotels that charge for second girl, and amount:

Sabai hotels up on soi 1 and 2   500 baht

April Suites 500 baht
August Suites 500 baht
Intimate  1000 baht
lk empress 500 baht
lk renaissance 500 baht
Eastiny seven 500 baht
Areca  500 baht 
Villa Panalee, 500 baht
Mercure hotel, 500 baht
Eastin Soi 8 1000 baht if not with you at check-in
Whitehouse Condotel  500 baht
Sunshine hotel, 500 baht
Dynasty Inn, 300 baht
Siam@Siam 1000 baht

hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

Areca  (someone is now saying they don't have this policy, can others confirm?)
Intimate
Sunbeam
LK Empress (can anyone confirm?)

Feel free to add to the list or comment!  I will add your contributions to this original thread.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hotels that charge for second girl, and amount:

April Suites 500 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Intimate  1000 baht

lk empress 500 baht

lk renaissance 500 baht

Eastiny seven 500 bath

Hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

Areca

Intimate

Sunbeam

Feel free to add to the list or comment!  I will add your contributions to this original thread.

Last time I was staying at Areca Lodge they certainly enforced the 18-19 yo rule.

They also wanted 500 Baht for the second girl, I don't know if it was just the rude Ladyboy receptionist taking the piss or it is their policy, maybe someone can verify before you add it to your second girl list.

Great thread.

Last time I was staying at Areca Lodge they certainly enforced the 18-19 yo rule.

They also wanted 500 Baht for the second girl, I don't know if it was just the rude Ladyboy receptionist taking the piss or it is their policy, maybe someone can verify before you add it to your second girl list.

Great thread.

Areca Lodge certainly has a joiner fee for a 2nd girl and enforces their under 20 rule.  One to avoid.

Areca Lodge certainly has a joiner fee for a 2nd girl and enforces their under 20 rule. One to avoid.

Not if you only take one girl 20+ at a time.

Not if you only take one girl 20+ at a time.

True, but any monger worth his salt needs to try a 3-some sometimes, and when the prettiest, sexiest girls working in gogos are often under 20 it's certainly pays to have a hotel that doesn't have silly policies!

True, but any monger worth his salt needs to try a 3-some sometimes, and when the prettiest, sexiest girls working in gogos are often under 20 it's certainly pays to have a hotel that doesn't have silly policies!

I agree, and what is the deal with this like button?  sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, anyone?  Just curious....

updated here...

April Suites 500 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Intimate  1000 baht

lk empress 500 baht

lk renaissance 500 baht

Eastiny seven 500 bath

Areca  500 baht (?)

Areca

Intimate

Sunbeam

Above consistent with my experience. Intimate do not allow 18-19 and 2nd girl is 1,000 Baht. Suffice to say I was livid at the time, never again...

Interesting thread I am a regular visitor to Pattaya and have never knew that certain hotels had an age restriction.  As far has I am concerned hotels should allow guys to take females of any age up to there room has long as they are off legal age.  If it's because they think 18 and 19 year old girls look particularly young well I have seen many girls in there early 20's look a lot younger than there actual age.  So if it's an image thing for the hotels then they are being a bit petty in my oppinion

I totally agree blue, and would not give those hotels my business.

I am a big fan of VT6... just booked the first week of my vacation there...  

Interesting thread I am a regular visitor to Pattaya and have never knew that certain hotels had an age restriction.  As far has I am concerned hotels should allow guys to take females of any age up to there room has long as they are off legal age.  If it's because they think 18 and 19 year old girls look particularly young well I have seen many girls in there early 20's look a lot younger than there actual age.  So if it's an image thing for the hotels then they are being a bit petty in my oppinion

Ever heard the phrase "my house, my rules"? They're entitled to have any policy they deem fit for their business. You are entitled to stay where you want.

Ever heard the phrase "my house, my rules"? They're entitled to have any policy they deem fit for their business. You are entitled to stay where you want.

Absolutely.  But BMs need to be informed when hotels deicde to impose their own rules that can ruin someone's holiday!   Identifying which hotels are monger-friendly is an important part of this board.

• 2 months later...

There must be some law regarding girls under 20. Does anyone know it. You can't take a girl under 20 into a bar or disco. Got stopped at Bamboo for instance.

Mercure hotel, 500 baht for 2nd girl, 19 year olds aren't a problem. Not sure about 18...there ya go.

There must be some law regarding girls under 20. Does anyone know it. You can't take a girl under 20 into a bar or disco. Got stopped at Bamboo for instance.

Nothing new. 20 has been the drinking age for discos/clubs for ages. It has nothing to do with taking girls back to your hotel though.

started a topic on Areca lodge and a fellow bm confirmed that you can bring 18/19yo  maybe that was previous owners policy

It would be interesting to know if their policy has changed.

Villa Panalee, soi 21 off soi buakaow (and 2nd road), charge 500 baht joiner fee. mate had a ST in the afternoon and they charged him. When he brought back a LT later that night, they charged him again !!

April Suites 500 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Intimate  1000 baht

lk empress 500 baht

lk renaissance 500 baht

Eastiny seven 500 baht

Areca  500 baht 

Villa Panalee, 500 baht

Mercure hotel, 500 baht

Intimate

Sunbeam

April Suites 500 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Intimate  1000 baht

lk empress 500 baht

lk renaissance 500 baht

Eastiny seven 500 baht

Areca  500 baht 

Villa Panalee, 500 baht

Mercure hotel, 500 baht

Eastin Soi 8 $1000 baht if not with you at check-in

Intimate

Sunbeam

I remember 'whitehouse condotel' charging for a second guest -500baht   j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Archived