IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Everton have been busy again

Lukaku out

Rooney in

19959383_1252484964874973_6830885131604476945_n.jpg.1e5fca35e677390d5c9dffc607761090.jpg19990203_388850971512891_1783086487095327122_n.jpg.f22683b13a74fc20546ba1b4b111a4a8.jpg

And lets have some fun

19875311_388856901512298_9089521486657015646_n.jpg.32cc8259a6cab2c4e127c40b8031a79c.jpg

Hey blue,I've got to be honest,although lukaku scored plenty of goals he done nothing off the ball,too lazy , and he makes a poor effort to win headers unless the ball was in the box, I am happy we got Rooney back because at least he will try and win the ball in all departments and for his experience to help the players around him,  looking forward to good times ahead.

1 hour ago, keverton said:

Hey blue,I've got to be honest,although lukaku scored plenty of goals he done nothing off the ball,too lazy , and he makes a poor effort to win headers unless the ball was in the box, I am happy we got Rooney back because at least he will try and win the ball in all departments and for his experience to help the players around him,  looking forward to good times ahead.

Hi keverton I'm looking forward to next season.  I'm feeling very positive about Everton 

And it'll be interesting to see how Lukaku does at Manchester Utd.  There manager didnt rate him at Chelsea so if he doesnt produce the goods at Utd it'll be interesting to see what happens to him.

I've just noticed that a Man Utd fan has tried but failed to take the piss out off Everton in Twitter

In Twitter he has posted the following:

13 years ago we took their best player, now we've slung him back and took their current best player. Everton are our bitch.

So an Evertonian replied:

We sent you David Moyes and destroyed a 25 year dynasty in 6 months,” @keef1985_ replied. “Your move, chuckles.”

:D:P

I've missed how much the transfer fee for Rooney was. I know the Lukaku fee was £75mil & assumed Rooney was chucked in as part of the deal but that doesn't seem to be the case. As a Utd fan I was just interested  how much we got for Rooney?  A quick google search reveals nothing, is it an "undisclosed fee"? I'd just be interested to know. 

9 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

I've missed how much the transfer fee for Rooney was. I know the Lukaku fee was £75mil & assumed Rooney was chucked in as part of the deal but that doesn't seem to be the case. As a Utd fan I was just interested  how much we got for Rooney?  A quick google search reveals nothing, is it an "undisclosed fee"? I'd just be interested to know. 

Hi Baxidar I think a lot of fans will be interested to know what the undisclosed fee was.  One of the things I've heard was that Everton wanted £100m for Lukaku but during discussions between Everton and Utd we agreed on £90m(an initial £75m plus add ons) and United would let Rooney go the oppisate way.

Thanks for the reply Blue, because of Rooneys dip in form + the fact that Utd were desperate to get rid of a now squad player on such huge wages it wouldn't surprise me if you payed a very tiny fee. I wish him all the best & it would be nice for him to win a trophy with his boyhood club. 

• Like 2

Today Everton played a friendly in Kenya and won 2 - 1.

And Wayne Rooney scored a cracking goal

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

It was in Tanzania I think.

misteregg your only right.  I don't know why I thought it was in kenya :wacko::D

15 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Today Everton played a friendly in Kenya and won 2 - 1.

And Wayne Rooney scored a cracking goal

It certainly was a great goal mate reminiscent of his goal against arsenal all those years ago.  He obviously won't get that much time and space every week in the prem but it shows "he's still got it"

5 hours ago, keverton said:

It certainly was a great goal mate reminiscent of his goal against arsenal all those years ago.  He obviously won't get that much time and space every week in the prem but it shows "he's still got it"

I was at Goodison Park when Rooney scored that goal against Arsenal

On 13/07/2017 at 7:15 PM, misteregg said:

It was in Tanzania I think.

misteregg I should pay more attenion to Everton's pre season friendlies because yes the game was played in Tanzania but the team we played were from Kenya :wacko::unsure::P:D

I think Everton have done some good business this window.  If they get a good start this season they could surprise a few.

The money in EPL is insane now though. I wonder will it ever come crashing down at some point

Sigurdson from Swansea is a good addition but for 50m its crazy

9 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

Sigurdson from Swansea is a good addition but for 50m its crazy

Transfer fees and wages are going crazy.

I hope commonsense will one day replace this madness

We had him at Spurs, he's a good player and 30m is his value but you might need 45m or more to get him.

Everton just need to fuck right off and leave Gylfi alone.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

10 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

We had him at Spurs, he's a good player and 30m is his value but you might need 45m or more to get him.

Agents are calling the shots now. Nore player movement means they rake in more cash. Sigurdsson is a good player but if he was moving to spain or italy the fee would be 15-20m. 

16 hours ago, davidge said:

Everton just need to fuck right off and leave Gylfi alone.

davidge is club is asking a stupid price for him so he might stay,

Just now, blue1878 said:

davidge is club is asking a stupid price for him so he might stay,

We have crap owners now so he will probably go. They won't spend much of the money and it will be another relegation battle.

If we hadn't got Gylfi last season we WOULD have been relegated. That's how important he is.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Well tonight we were playing in Holland against FC Twente and won 3 - 0.  A good run out for Everton

Highlights of last nights game