IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

EFC ratings for Saturday

Doesn't look like your squad has improved since the end of last season.

new keeper is good. Swapped lukaku for rooney. Koeman said he needs 3 more before the window closes. So far you're looking worse than before. 

Barkley a problem. 

2 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Doesn't look like your squad has improved since the end of last season.

new keeper is good. Swapped lukaku for rooney. Koeman said he needs 3 more before the window closes. So far you're looking worse than before. 

Barkley a problem. 

A Rooney inspired Everton with the impending arrival of Sigurdsson to finish above your beloved Liverpool this season Taylor?

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

A Rooney inspired Everton with the impending arrival of Sigurdsson to finish above your beloved Liverpool this season Taylor?

No fu****g way lol :P

Your a red as well right? Just not the same red as me??

4 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

No fu****g way lol :P

Your a red as well right? Just not the same red as me??

Yes I'm a red but of a different persuasion. & honestly I think the blue half may (just may) finish above you this season if Klopp doesn't do something about your defence. 

I'm always happy to let Liverpool fans have there rant

wk0gg9.jpg.5eeaa54e60864e35c4355a2bdb6f9e5c.jpg

LiverpoolFans.jpg.d5877a7d869c19e9bac7e93e00339919.jpg

47 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I'm always happy to let Liverpool fans have there rant

Did some posts get deleted???

top half finish will be an achievement. You can't lose and not replace your 25 goal scorer and expect to do better IMO. Bit of a stretch for old wayne lol.

13 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Did some posts get deleted???

top half finish will be an achievement. You can't lose and not replace your 25 goal scorer and expect to do better IMO. Bit of a stretch for old wayne lol.

That's true, my guess is Koeman will hope to spread out the goals more throughout the side. Maybe Rooney can get 15 goals & another 10 + several assists from siggy. Your main worry Taylor is how do you replace the star man of your side? Assuming Barcelona strong arm you into selling & let's be fair whether Klopp throws a strop or not the Catalans usually get what they want. 

11 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

That's true, my guess is Koeman will hope to spread out the goals more throughout the side. Maybe Rooney can get 15 goals & another 10 + several assists from siggy. Your main worry Taylor is how do you replace the star man of your side? Assuming Barcelona strong arm you into selling & let's be fair whether Klopp throws a strop or not the Catalans usually get what they want. 

Makes sense to spread the goals. L'pool did that really well last season. 

Yeh the PC problem. Can't blame him for wanting to go, childhood dream no doubt. He's not great every game, but has special moments. His style is hard to replace, but we'll be fine without him. Sturridge could play the same role IMO but he's always hurting himself.

Today Gareth Barry signs for West Brom and I wish him well

At 36 he can still do a good job for West Brom

Sigurdsson move confirmed. £45 million.

Good signing for Everton.

Relegation for Swansea.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

46 minutes ago, davidge said:

Sigurdsson move confirmed. £45 million.

Good signing for Everton.

Relegation for Swansea.

Yes I think a very good signing for Everton

20708124_1284635824993220_4842436914253799435_n.jpg.620a9dba4a3ecc74444bc50378440fb5.jpg

But please don't be so negative about Swansea's chances this season

Maybe you can give Swansea the reach around and sell them Barkley.

8 hours ago, lasam56 said:

Maybe you can give Swansea the reach around and sell them Barkley.

Barkley wants to go and Koeman wants him to go but the way things are going at the moment I think there is a chance he will still be an Everton player when the transfer window closes

11 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Yes I think a very good signing for Everton

20708124_1284635824993220_4842436914253799435_n.jpg.620a9dba4a3ecc74444bc50378440fb5.jpg

But please don't be so negative about Swansea's chances this season

Difficult to be anything but negative.

We now have shit owners. Really shit owners. They know nothing about football and  couldn't care less about the club. 

Last year's squad was the worst we've had since we were in the Championship and we've just sold our best player by far.

Hopefully, we will use the money to bring in 2 or 3 players but I doubt they'll be real quality (we're meant to be after Nacer Chadli FFS!).

I've not spoken to a Swans fan who expects anything other than a relegation battle again this year. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

More about Gylfi Sigurdsson

Tonight at Goodison Park I'll be watching Everton's 1st leg game against Hayduk Split

It'll be a tough game

KOEMAN: PRE-HAJDUK SPLIT PRESS CONFERENCE - SIGURDSSON, EUROPA LEAGUE + MORE

Tried to find a live Everton match on my illegal media box ... couldn't find one . 

9 hours ago, jocky king said:

Tried to find a live Everton match on my illegal media box ... couldn't find one . 

I couldnt understand why none of the tv channels wanted to televise the game live last night.  Channel 5 showed both of our legs in the previous round

Last night we beat Hajduk Split 2 - 0 and we could have had more.  Sadly the match was marred by Hadjuk fans causing trouble inside the ground

One Foot In The Europa League | Everton 2-0 Hajduk Split | Instant Match Reaction

Highlights of the game

On 8/18/2017 at 8:14 AM, blue1878 said:

Last night we beat Hajduk Split 2 - 0 and we could have had more.  Sadly the match was marred by Hadjuk fans causing trouble inside the ground

We`ve got our problems but some of these eastern Europeans really are still stuck in the 80`S!