IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

12 hours ago, MaGiK said:

I love all the Evertonians i met in Pattaya, they got a true faith until death for Everton, it's really amazing when they talk about their club and football dedication they have for the Toffees.

My regular hotel is always full english guys and i can hear a lot of stories about this guys near the pool old or young, and what can i say this Evertonians are so proud, make me feel interested more about the cub, so i understand now when they say this :

5919159203_98d2bc79f1.jpg

I don't need explanation, i know now.

I once posted that statement in Pattaya Addicts a while ago.  And I got a lot of stick for posting it :D:P

MaGiK if we are ever in Pattaya at the same time I would love to meet you and have a beer and a chat about football and Pattaya

On 8/4/2017 at 5:35 PM, davidge said:

He's just a fat,and very rich granny-shagger.

Bit of jealousy methinks davidge...........:Number1a:

Meet the Everton Scholars 

Edited by blue1878

Everton v Arsenal last crazy minute

The 2nd half of Everton's friendly against Sevilla has just kicked off

and we are currently 1 - 0 up 

The Everton Sevilla game has just finished and it ended 2 - 2

Highlights of today's game

A nice video

The Drifters Perform At Goodison!

The Ballad of Dixie Dean

Dixie The People's Legend extended trailer

Although the US frequently eulogise their sporting heroes from the twenties and thirties (Ty Cobb, 'Babe' Ruth, Joe Louis), in Britain they are largely ignored and overlooked. It is hard for modern sports fans to equate their sports heroes from today with those of yesteryear, but to those in the know, the feats of Dixie Dean put him up with the world greats - Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Dean. This film will illustrate that the feats of Dixie should rate him alongside the greats of the modern game. 

Edited by blue1878

Do REAL Everton fans 1) rate 2) want to keep Ross Barkley?

What is he worth? 

12 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

Do REAL Everton fans 1) rate 2) want to keep Ross Barkley?

What is he worth? 

If your a REAL fan Ill let you decide

Koeman speaking ahead of the start  of the season

Tomorrow Everton take on Stoke City at Goodison Park.  And I'll be there

Everton V Stoke City Match Preview

Well today we won 1 - 0

In the first half I thought we were poor but it ended with a very good goal from Rooney

In the 2nd half we were a lot better

BUT

There is still room for improvement

Was watching Everton match on live , I find my myself celebrating on Rooney  goal , how strange was that ..... I would be rooting for Rooney to score the 200 th premiership goal  ( except if playing against us ... lol ) plus I really hope that Everton can win the premiership ( only if United have no chance of winning it , lol ) ..... probably the best striker that England ever had . He had proved his critics wrong today.  There's only one Wayne Rooney .

Edited by jocky king

18 hours ago, jocky king said:

Was watching Everton match on live , I find my myself celebrating on Rooney  goal , how strange was that ..... I would be rooting for Rooney to score the 200 th premiership goal  ( except if playing against us ... lol ) plus I really hope that Everton can win the premiership ( only if United have no chance of winning it , lol ) ..... probably the best striker that England ever had . He had proved his critics wrong today.  There's only one Wayne Rooney .

Yesterday Rooney played very well and was our "Man of the Match".

Jocky our next league match is away to Man City which is a week tomorrow.  So I bet your hoping is 200th is against them

6 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Yesterday Rooney played very well and was our "Man of the Match".

Jocky our next league match is away to Man City which is a week tomorrow.  So I bet your hoping is 200th is against them

Yes , of course .... could see Rooney score against him , I think his fitness levels was good yesterday , I thought he looked faded during Europa League matches . Was glad to see he is back to his best . But I fear that involvement of Europa League will take it toll on the premiership league table . Two years ago , Liverpool failed to get in the four places because of the Europa league and United came 6 th last may but won the Europa league . I think it is unfair for those who played on thursdays . Looking at statics of club's that played up to the semi final , showed that they gave a poor showing in their own country league table . . Why don't they switch from thursdays to tuesdays or Wednesdays instead ... all because of the TV rights and the cash ... I did enjoyed the United run in the last Europa league but it is a very risky business to all team involved  , only the winner of the cup is of a good value  ( to get a place in the champion league ) while the rest of the losers will face a difficult task in the following season after losing out the champion league spot in their country league .  ... not good enough ,. 

1 minute ago, jocky king said:

Yes , of course .... could see Rooney score against him , I think his fitness levels was good yesterday , I thought he looked faded during Europa League matches . Was glad to see he is back to his best . But I fear that involvement of Europa League will take it toll on the premiership league table . Two years ago , Liverpool failed to get in the four places because of the Europa league and United came 6 th last may but won the Europa league . I think it is unfair for those who played on thursdays . Looking at statics of club's that played up to the semi final , showed that they gave a poor showing in their own country league table . . Why don't they switch from thursdays to tuesdays or Wednesdays instead ... all because of the TV rights and the cash ... I did enjoyed the United run in the last Europa league but it is a very risky business to all team involved  , only the winner of the cup is of a good value  ( to get a place in the champion league ) while the rest of the losers will face a difficult task in the following season after losing out the champion league spot in their country league .  ... not good enough ,. 

He looked really sharp. When he came back after the summer breaks at united, he was normally a stone overweight       :P

43 minutes ago, westie1 said:

He looked really sharp. When he came back after the summer breaks at united, he was normally a stone overweight       :P

His pregnant wife looked thinner :D

nice to see him score, looked like it meant a lot. Tough season for everton i reckon. 

Maybe Rooney needed a change of scenery to light a fire in him to train better.  Too bad he wasn't more self motivated when he was younger as he could have challenged Messi and CR7 as world's best.

10 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

His pregnant wife looked thinner :D

nice to see him score, looked like it meant a lot. Tough season for everton i reckon. 

taylor1975 I wonder why you think it'll be a tough season for Everton??  I know we are in the Europa Cup this season and if we beat Hajduk Split we will go into the group stages.  So this could have an effect on our league but only time will tell.

Our next 4 games are very tough

Away Manchester City

Away Chelsea

Home Tottenham Hotspur

Away Manchester United

It'll be interesting to see how many points we get from thses four games