IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Koeman to become Barcelona's new coach this summer.

Enrique is definitely done.  What a fucked world where a coach who has won 7 trophies in 2 years is out but today's world is a shit show that doesn't tolerate any sign of failure.  Raineri probably fired during the next International break.

Koeman to become Barcelona's new coach this summer.

We will see

Today the weather in England is terrible I hope it improves by Saturday afternoon because it wont be very nice going to the Everton Sunderland game

My dad's fave all time everton player, also in the play from 1968 called"the golden vision" about Alex young the women who played actor Bill Dean,s wife was my auntie her name was Florence manger.

The shite have just been beaten by leicester and i listened to a bit of the phone in on radio merseyside " oh what a joy"

My dad's fave all time everton player, also in the play from 1968 called"the golden vision" about Alex young the women who played actor Bill Dean,s wife was my auntie her name was Florence manger.

I would have loved to have seen Alex play

The shite have just been beaten by leicester and i listened to a bit of the phone in on radio merseyside " oh what a joy"

Yes it was a great result and at the end of the game I poured myself a large whisky to celebrate lol

I would have loved to have seen Alex play

Yes it was a great result and at the end of the game I poured myself a large whisky to celebrate lol

good man, bet you enjoyed it mate.

good man, bet you enjoyed it mate.

Yes I did  :D

As a lifelong Man Utd. fan I can remember Alex Young,wonderfull player in his time and a gentleman RIP :Clap9:

I learnt something new today

We recently beat Manchester City 4 - 0 and two of our goalscorers were teenagers (Tom Davies & Ademola Lookman).  I knew that they were teenagers but what I didnt know is that Everton drew level with Arsenal with having 17 teenagers who have scored in the premiership since it's inception.

It would be great if we could get another teenager to score for us soon so that we can be top on our own

I learnt something new today

We recently beat Manchester City 4 - 0 and two of our goalscorers were teenagers (Tom Davies & Ademola Lookman).  I knew that they were teenagers but what I didnt know is that Everton drew level with Arsenal with having 17 teenagers who have scored in the premiership since it's inception.

It would be great if we could get another teenager to score for us soon so that we can be top on our own

We play man city tomorrow in the FA cup replay,we put up a good show first time but all im asking is i hope its not 4-0 :D,we`ll be making a lot of changes cos we play Newcastle at the weekend (also on TV) and at this stage the league is the priority.The etihad is one of the very few grounds i haven`t been to,im gonna make the trip over,along with a few thousand others!

We play man city tomorrow in the FA cup replay,we put up a good show first time but all im asking is i hope its not 4-0 :D,we`ll be making a lot of changes cos we play Newcastle at the weekend (also on TV) and at this stage the league is the priority.The etihad is one of the very few grounds i haven`t been to,im gonna make the trip over,along with a few thousand others!

Good luck for the replay

This weekend is going to be an interesting weekend for Evertonians Two things are happening in London On Saturday night Evertonian Tony Bellew takes on the muppet that is David Haye at the O2 Arena in London And on Sunday Everton are in London playing Spurs Both will be tough but hopefully it'll be a good weekend for us Evertonians

Tonight I will be in the pub having a few beers

And whilst in the pub I'll be cheering on Evertonian Tony Bellew against some muppet called David Haye

I'd love to see Tony give David Haye a good beating but its going to be tough for Tony has he is going up in weight for the fight

Tony Bellew at Goodison Park

34C3164F00000578-3616169-image-a-92_1464606200921.jpg

34C3282400000578-3616169-image-a-83_1464605914829.jpg

Here's hoping that Tony(Evertonian)Bellew gives David Haye a beating tonight

It was great seeing Bellew win last night

Here's hoping Everton can do the same today

OK, own up....

Which BM is this?

IMG_6510.JPG

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

OK, own up....

Which BM is this?

attachicon.gifIMG_6510.JPG

His name is Michael Cullen also known as Speedo Mick

He's a great guy who has been raising lots of money for charity by going to Evertons 

home and away games in his swimming trunks

Everton-v-Southampton.jpg

Today we got beat by Spurs 3 - 2

Cant have any complaints has Spurs were the better team today

Not often i was hoping for everton to win [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only complaint was that traffic cone geezer in midfield: GBarry. Serious koeman fuckup. Positively Kloppian (see Sakho playing for CP)

Not often i was hoping for everton to win [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a shame that at the very least we couldnt have got a draw from the game