IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Great result last night 

Watched the game at i-rovers in LK Metro

Shame about jags being sent off

I didn't see the game mate, but from all accounts it was a big improvement from the Watford game

well everton plays like shit but they defeated arsenal(lucky), draw man utd(very lucky penalty) and lost to pool by just one goal. on paper that's kind of impressive, but if you watch them play, you want to poke your eyes out. they are just so clueless when having posession, it's not even funny.

Edited by stiflers_dad

well everton plays like shit but they defeated arsenal(lucky), draw man utd(very lucky penalty) and lost to pool by just one goal. on paper that's kind of impressive, but if you watch them play, you want to poke your eyes out. they are just so clueless when having posession, it's not even funny.

Their first home defeat this season I believe

I think we've just ruined Blue's holiday lol

Commiserations my mate [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we've just ruined Blue's holiday lol

Commiserations my mate [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

MANES SCORING ALL AROUND US, PEOPLE SINGING HAVING FUN, IT'S THE SEASON FOR LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERTON

Watched the Everton Liverpool game at Legends just off Pattaya Klang

I thought we were the better team in the 1st half but were dis-appointing in the 2nd half

Watched the Everton Liverpool game at Legends just off Pattaya Klang

I thought we were the better team in the 1st half but were dis-appointing in the 2nd half

Did you manage a shot on target?

Hopefully the rumor of Schneiderlin coming during the winter transfer window is not fiction as Barry should not play against a top club ever again.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think Enrique is gone after this season.  He has looked burned out the last year.  Koeman is top target that fits in with FCB ethos.  Everton needs to have a back up plan to replace him and Lukaku.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-make-contact-with-everton-boss-ronald-koeman-4162163

I saw the derby game in Thailand to and it is the best way to win and the worst way to lose getting rolled at the death. Of course I was thrilled but that is a painful way to lose. I never caught up with Blue when i was there. Scneiderlin was a gun at Southampton and has been inexplicably bad at United so on the fence about him but probably worth the risk. He needs to play as a pure defensive midfielder perhaps rather than a deep lying playmaker? 

Happy new Year to Blue and all other Liverpudlians regardless of the colours you wear. 

Edited by MrLek

I think Memphis will do well with Everton. I hope they can snatch him, he never got a proper chance at Man U.

Oh Everton, We're all laughing at you 

Happy Christmas Bluenoses 

It could be worse we could have supported the redshite instead  :hello09:

I saw the derby game in Thailand to and it is the best way to win and the worst way to lose getting rolled at the death. Of course I was thrilled but that is a painful way to lose. I never caught up with Blue when i was there. Scneiderlin was a gun at Southampton and has been inexplicably bad at United so on the fence about him but probably worth the risk. He needs to play as a pure defensive midfielder perhaps rather than a deep lying playmaker? 

Happy new Year to Blue and all other Liverpudlians regardless of the colours you wear. 

MrLek its a shame we never got to meet up in Pattaya.  It would have been great to have had a beer with you

I got home from Thailand last Friday and on the Saturday I went to Goodison Park to watch the Everton Leicester City cup game.  I came away from the match disappointed in Everton. We only recently beat Leicester at there ground 2 - 0 so I thought we would have got a good result against them at home but overhall we didnt really play well and didnt really deserve to get a result against them.

Hopefully this month we can get in some good new players and try to put in a good run of performances in the league between new and the end of the season

If you lot think you can sign Sigurdsson from us after stealing Ash then you can fuck right off.

:-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If you lot think you can sign Sigurdsson from us after stealing Ash then you can fuck right off.

:-)

The true davidge is coming out  :LMFAO:

Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley has joined #WatfordFC on loan for the rest of the season.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley has joined #WatfordFC on loan for the rest of the season.

I wish him well

I hope is loan spell goes well

A cracking win yesterday

4 - 0 against Manchester City

What a result

And I was there to watch the game

• Like 2

A cracking win yesterday

4 - 0 against Manchester City

What a result

And I was there to watch the game

That was a bolt from the blue....four of em in fact!

I've got a couple of city mates who are fairly devastated by that result lol

I've got a couple of city mates who are fairly devastated by that result lol

I bet they are

They are now 10 points behind leaders Chelsea and down in 5th place.  It's going to  be interesting to see where they finish this season