IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Its a funny old game

Last night we moved into 2nd place without playing

Because Chelsea got beat by Liverpool they now have a worse goal difference than us.

Everton dont play till 5:30 so by the time we kick-off we might have dropped down one or two places

It'll be interesting to see what position we are in when out game finish's at about 19:20

It's always nice to help your neighbours

Well Everton had a good win last night

And yet another strange decision by the ref

I cannot understand how he gave boro there goal when it was clear to everybody else that there was a foul on the gk

I suppose on the flip side there could have been a foul on there gk just before we got our equalizer

Good result and good all round performance, like you said it was a foul on our keeper but also on their keeper but I think he let that go because he realised he fucked up earlier, but anyway at the moment I am quite happy the way things are going.

Tonight I'll be at Goodison Park to watch Everton play Norwich in the cup

Heres hoping for an Everton win

I went the game last night and came away very dis-appointed

Just been looking at the match statistics and the statistics say we were the better team but I think overhaul on the night Norwich deserved to go through.

On the night we lacked the cutting edge and were giving the ball away to often.

We done Norwich

Happens so often with a total squad rotation.  Did Koeman actually play a striker?  

Happens so often with a total squad rotation.  Did Koeman actually play a striker?  

Yes we played Enner Valencia who is on loan from West Ham

Yes we played Enner Valencia who is on loan from West Ham

Not your prototypical #9.  He's more of a winger.  Lukaku needs to stay healthy.

Not your prototypical #9.  He's more of a winger.  Lukaku needs to stay healthy.

I agree Lukaku needs to stay healthy

Centre forward position is one area we are weak in

Lukaku is a top centre forward but we dont really have cover for him

We also have Kone in the squad but he isnt really good enough.  Kone puts in 100% when asked to play but we cant really really on him to get goals

Koeman has only recently been made manager of Everton and needs time to build up a really strong squad.  One transfer window isnt enough

After our cup exit we are now back to the league and today Everton are away to Bournmouth.

We should be back to full strength today so I think we will get a good result

Ive just seen who's playing today for Everton and there is no Leighton Baines.  He's not even on the sub's bench so he must be injured.  Everton kept that a well kept secret.

Other than Baines Everton are playing with a full strength side which will hopefully get us a good result

Today we got beat by Bournmouth 1 - 0

Bournmouth deserved there victory

Tonight I will go the pub and drown my sorrows lol

Put a cherry on top of your Manns brown and bitter. That'll cheer you up

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Everton's next game is a home match against Crystal Palace.  And it's the live match being shown on Friday night kick-off time 8pm

Not happy with it being played on a Friday night

As Friday night is just for drinking in the pub

Tonight Everton are playing Crystal Palace at Goodison Park

Not happy that the game is Friday nights televised game

Friday night is pub night

Anyway I will be at Goodison Park to cheer the blues

Our last two games have ended in defeat so hopefully we will get back to winning ways

Its the international break this weekend

So I cannot get my usual fix of the mighty blues

How I hate international weekends lol

...but have to face City after the break. How do you rate our chances?

Best time to face City as they have lots of South Americans and that travel back and forth is brutal.  But I don't think Koeman has been there long enough to install a good high press.  City 2-1.

As an Evertonian I would love to see us get a good result against Man City at the weekend.

I think it will be a tight game as our new manager has got us playing well defencefly.  Only Spurs have conceded less goals than us after 7 games BUT our problem has been scoring goals.  So sadly I think Man City will sneak a win but I am hoping I am wrong

Earlier today it's been anounced what games are going to be televised in December and January.  And I am not happy with some of them because of the fact I am  on holiday in Thailand and the times they kick off over there will not be good

Saturday 10th December - Watford V Everton -  This game is OK because television want to show it has the televised game at 12:30 mid-day.  So it will only be 7:30pm when it kicks off in Thailand

Tuesday 13th December - Everton V Arsenal - Kicks off at 19:45 in England but kicks off at 2:45 in the morning in Thailand.  So I will be having a late night/morning

Monday 19th December - Everton V Liverpool - If this had stayed a Saturday afternoon game I would have been OK BUT now its a Monday night game so it kicks off at 3am in the morning Thailand time

Monday 26th December - Leicester City V Everton -  This is OK because it kicks off at 3pm so in Thailand it kicks off at 10pm

Friday 30th December - Hull City V Everton - 8pm kick off in England but kicks off at 3am in Thailand.  

Monday 2nd January - Everton V Southampton - This is OK because it kicks off at 3pm in England and 10pm in Thailand 

Earlier today it's been anounced what games are going to be televised in December and January.  And I am not happy with some of them because of the fact I am  on holiday in Thailand and the times they kick off over there will not be good

Saturday 10th December - Watford V Everton -  This game is OK because television want to show it has the televised game at 12:30 mid-day.  So it will only be 7:30pm when it kicks off in Thailand

Tuesday 13th December - Everton V Arsenal - Kicks off at 19:45 in England but kicks off at 2:45 in the morning in Thailand.  So I will be having a late night/morning

Monday 19th December - Everton V Liverpool - If this had stayed a Saturday afternoon game I would have been OK BUT now its a Monday night game so it kicks off at 3am in the morning Thailand time

Monday 26th December - Leicester City V Everton -  This is OK because it kicks off at 3pm so in Thailand it kicks off at 10pm

Friday 30th December - Hull City V Everton - 8pm kick off in England but kicks off at 3am in Thailand.  

Monday 2nd January - Everton V Southampton - This is OK because it kicks off at 3pm in England and 10pm in Thailand thanks for the info blue 1878

A good result today

And our goalkeeper saved two penalties

If you hear from Manchester City fans that they missed two penalties they are wrong.  Both penalties were on target but our goalkeeper saved them

And Lukaku scored a cracking goal for us

Yeh good result for your gang. Looking forward to seeing the highlights tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Monday 2nd January - Everton V Southampton - This is OK because it kicks off at 3pm in England and 10pm in Thailand

hey blue,I didn't mean to copy this post mate I typed in a msg to thank you for putting up our rearranged games and I somehow copied your post, don't know how it happened but thanks anyway.