Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.

YNWA

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

RIP ... At least he died at the stadium he loves so much ....

Yes it was very sad to see

The fan was in the same stand as me and when he was being carried out all the fans that were close by started clapping as a show of respect

• Like 2

Enner Valencia has joined Everton on transfer deadline day in a season-long loan deal with an eventual option to buy for £14.5 Million. Valencia never managed to recreate his international goal scoring exploits for ecuador wearing claret and blue, however his talents seem to be appreciated by Ronald Koeman, and the move seems to suit all parties.
The Ecuador striker joined from Mexican club Pachuca for £12million in 2014 and has made nearly 70 appearances for the Irons, but the 26-year-old has slipped down Slaven Billic's pecking order following the summer arrivals of Simone Zaza, Ashley Fletcher and Jonathan Calleri.
Everton confirmed the deal late on deadline day on Twitter, announcing that the deal includes the option for the Toffees to sign Valencia permanently, but without specifying the fee. Valencia will link up with Ronald Koeman's squad following international duty with Ecuador.
It will be a fresh start for Valencia, and of course due to loan legislation he will NOT be able to score against his old club!- Ed

I hope our manager can bring the best out in Enner

Enner? Time will tell, just be thankful Everton "missed out" on Sissoko, that was a disaster waiting to happen....

I'm glad we didnt get Sissoko

14141612_10153897261897828_2835699115121539907_n.jpg

Nice one Paul

Edited by blue1878
  • Like 2

It doesnt seem like 32 years ago that I was at Wembley watching Everton beat Watford 2 - 0 in the FA Cup Final

The first of 6 FA Cup Finals that Ive watched Everton play in

What a great day it was,the start of a great team and a great run in the eighties.

It was a great day

And it was our second trip to Wembley that season

Everton's next game will be on Monday night away to Sunderland.  I think we will get a good result from this game.

And we will be playing against David Moyes an ex manager of ours

Blue and Kevin , go down to other thread for predictions competition . Nice prize there . Starting tomorrow .

Roberto Martinez received a £10m pay-off from Everton, when he got the boot for not being very good.

We're in the wrong business, lads.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Blue and Kevin , go down to other thread for predictions competition . Nice prize there . Starting tomorrow .

Link:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/302035-premier-league-predictions-sweepstakes/

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Roberto Martinez received a £10m pay-off from Everton, when he got the boot for not being very good.

We're in the wrong business, lads.

£10m for being a failure

We are in the wrong business

And what I cannot understand is that Belgium hire him as there manager

Well tomorrow night Everton are away at Sunderland

Hopefully we can get a very good result

And I'm hoping Lukaku will get his first goal of the season

Not long to go now at Sunderland.

And here is Evertons starting line up which will hopefully get us 3 points

Stekelenburg

Baines

Williams

Jagielka

Barkley

Lukaku

Mirallas

Bolasie

Gueye

Barry

Coleman

A great result for Everton tonight

And Lukaku scored all 3 Everton goals.

3rd place now

A great result for Everton tonight

And Lukaku scored all 3 Everton goals.

3rd place now

Knew you were going to post immediately after the win , but if they lose , we won't be hearing from you for days ... Lol

Must be a very embarrassing defeat for Moyes , I fear that he won't do well for Sunderland .

Edited by jocky king

Knew you were going to post immediately after the win , but if they lose , we won't be hearing from you for days ... Lol

Must be a very embarrassing defeat for Moyes , I fear that he won't do well for Sunderland .

Jocky I'm sure I would have posted straight away if Everton had lost lol

And sadly I think Moyes might struggle at Sunderland this season.  I hope I'm wrong

Sunderland's mascot last night was a 5 year old Bradley Lowery who has sadly got cancer.  And family and friends are trying to raise £700,000  so that he can have treatment in the USA.  So it made me feel proud to be an Evertonian when I found out that Everton are donating £200,000 to the fund

And Everton have also invited young Bradley and his family to the return fixture at Goodison Park

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37341891

• Like 3

Sunderland's mascot last night was a 5 year old Bradley Lowery who has sadly got cancer. And family and friends are trying to raise £700,000 so that he can have treatment in the USA. So it made me feel proud to be an Evertonian when I found out that Everton are donating £200,000 to the fund

And Everton have also invited young Bradley and his family to the return fixture at Goodison Park

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37341891

Delighted to see that , shows there is plenty of fans who has a heart of gold .. Well done the Toffees fans . Edited by jocky king

Tomorrow Everton are playing the boro and its a 5:30 Kick Off.

Not happy with that as I like my weekend games to kick off at 3pm ona Saturday afternoon

I like to think we will get a good result against the boro after our 3 - 0 win at Sunderland

I forgot to mention that Gareth Barry will be making his 600th league apperance in the Premiership tomorow

Only Ryan Giggs(632) and Frank Lampard(609) have made more apperances.

So there is a chance he could overtake both of these players in the future

Should get a result tomorrow, be good to keep this little run going, Gueye and Bolasie are looking like bargains atm.

Should get a result tomorrow, be good to keep this little run going, Gueye and Bolasie are looking like bargains atm.

On current form the two lads do look like bargains.  I for one is made up with them

And I would like to think we can keep our good run going

• Like 1

Still going well & Ronald Koman will prove a great manager.

Sunderland shit but Everton in good hands.

:Wassup1:

Its a funny old game

Last night we moved into 2nd place without playing

Because Chelsea got beat by Liverpool they now have a worse goal difference than us.

Everton dont play till 5:30 so by the time we kick-off we might have dropped down one or two places

It'll be interesting to see what position we are in when out game finish's at about 19:20