Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

hey blue,I didn't mean to copy this post mate I typed in a msg to thank you for putting up our rearranged games and I somehow copied your post, don't know how it happened but thanks anyway.

No problem keverton 

It did confuse me but these things happen

Everton fans must be happy & things IMO in the hands of RK are looking good & a bright future.

He has got many players back on track & the goalkeeper must be the signing of the season so far, great value also.

As a Man Utd fan thanks for taking the stuffing out of the Noisy neighbours & there Manager who could just be found out in the Prem.

I really like RK & as a football fan am enjoying his amazing journey & story.

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Yesterday our result was very disappointing

I really thought we'd have got a good result

Yesterday our result was very disappointing

I really thought we'd have got a good result

Burnley, the giant killers of Merseyside (so far)

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Burnley, the giant killers of Merseyside (so far)

eanto yes they have a measure of us so far

This weekend I have to wait till Sunday afternoon to watch Everton play.

This Sunday we are home to West Ham United

And as they are in a proper section which is just for away fans they cannot start a fight inside the ground  lol

I'm looking forward to going to today's game

Hopefully I will see an Everton win

Pleased with the result today

We won and also kept a clean sheet

I think it would have been a loss last year.  Lanzini and Payet looked dangerous, but Everton's fullbacks really covered well.  Don't think team has enough to challenge for top 4, but Europa is definitely doable. 

I think it would have been a loss last year.  Lanzini and Payet looked dangerous, but Everton's fullbacks really covered well.  Don't think team has enough to challenge for top 4, but Europa is definitely doable. 

This season is Koemans first season in charge of Everton and yes I think top 4 will be beyond us but given time and more transfer windows I think our new manager will have Everton challending for a top 4 place

And I hope Koeman proves me wrong about this season  lol

Tomorrow Everton are away to Chelsea and its being shown live on BT Sport.  Its the 5:30pm kick off so I will watch the game on tv whilst drinking cans of lager.  I'm tempted to go the pub but Ive decided to watch the game at home and go the pub later

I'm hoping for a good result at Chelsea

It's half time and we are losing 3 - 0  :Cry4:

We were poor in the first half and maybe our manager made a mistake with his formation.

I hope we have a better 2nd half

Bad result tonight. Chelsea were very good and we were very poor.

Koeman is a good manager but tonight I think he made wrong decisions which contributed to our poor performance

Rough day, but I wouldn't overreact too much.  Chelsea are in form they had before Jose parked the bus in 2015.   Pedro-Hazard-Costa right now are Barca-esque served by a midfield that is dominating the pitch.  A case can be made that N'golo Kante is best player in EPL.  Gueye's absence was keenly felt.  

Rough day, but I wouldn't overreact too much.  Chelsea are in form they had before Jose parked the bus in 2015.   Pedro-Hazard-Costa right now are Barca-esque served by a midfield that is dominating the pitch.  A case can be made that N'golo Kante is best player in EPL.  Gueye's absence was keenly felt.  

Yes we missed Gueye very much.  It was just one of those days

I was hoping you guys could carve out a draw against chelsea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't worry Toffees, you're playing the Swans next.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/romelu-lukaku-ronald-koeman-manchester-united-chelsea-everton-a7407291.html

Tells me more about Koeman than Lukaku.  Tells me that Koeman doesn't see Everton as his target job.  Likely scenario is that if Koeman does well (Europa League+) he replaces Luis Enrique in 2 years at Barcelona. 

Its a tough path for Everton.  If they are indeed trying to emulate the success of Tottenham they need to get more from their Academy and not make any mistakes with their managers.  Do they have any way of expanding Goodison so they can bring in more income?

I was hoping you guys could carve out a draw against chelsea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought we were in with a chance to get a good result from the game.  Our defence before then had been doing well.  Away to Chelsea is always going to be a tough game so even if we got beat I thought it be by a close margin.  So I was supprised at how poorly we played.  And losing by 5 goals is not good.  Hopefully it will be a one off

Don't worry Toffees, you're playing the Swans next.

I will be at the game and it'll be my 2nd to last game before I fly off to Thailand.  And hopefully it will be a good result for me. davidge it's a shame the game wasnt being played whilst we were both in Thailand next month.  We could have watched the game together in a bar and maybe even have a little bet

Interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/romelu-lukaku-ronald-koeman-manchester-united-chelsea-everton-a7407291.html

Tells me more about Koeman than Lukaku.  Tells me that Koeman doesn't see Everton as his target job.  Likely scenario is that if Koeman does well (Europa League+) he replaces Luis Enrique in 2 years at Barcelona. 

Its a tough path for Everton.  If they are indeed trying to emulate the success of Tottenham they need to get more from their Academy and not make any mistakes with their managers.  Do they have any way of expanding Goodison so they can bring in more income?

What I've seen of the article I think it's been partly taken out of context.  I think Koeman was just being honest and giving an honest opinion of now.  I think Koeman is a top manager and since he took over at Everton people have said that sometime in the future he wants to manage Barcelona.  Koeman is a good manager but nobody has asked the question: Do Barcelona want Koeman has a future manager.  Even if Koeman only stays for about 3 seasons he will work 100% to make us a lot stronger side.

I think  Everton's future looks bright.  Earlier this year a new guy invested in the club.  And he appears to want to help bring back Everton's glory years.  Our current ground is a famous old ground that sadly cannot be expended.  So we need to move.  And our new investor a few weeks ago looked at 2 possible sites for a new ground.  One location is a waterfront location right on the banks of the mersey and close to the city centre.  This would be the perfect location and I think would help us generate a lot of money.  Even if we had to go with the 2nd choice it would be great for the club.

Everton's first team squad does need strenghening and our new owner/investor has said he will give the manager money to buy in new players.  So far our manager has only had one transfer to bring in new players.  I think he will need 3 or 4 fransfer windows.

A good plus for Everton is that they have in recent years invested in the academy and want to bring though players from a a very  young age to our first team.  And its starting to work.  we have now got a few good players that have come through the various Everton teams and are now looking to move up to the first team.  If you look at the Premier U23 league you'll see that Everton are in 2nd place and only 1 point behind leaders Manchester City.  And just out of interest Tottenham are bottom

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/match/league-tables

Its only early days but if our new owner/investor is genuine I think Everton fans can look forward to a good future but we must not think it'll be right now.  We need time to build a good team and get the clubs infrastructure right.  And hopefully if we get the new ground that will be a good thing for us

Edited by blue1878

Just a bit of useless information but Gareth Barry recently became the first player to record 25,000 touches in the premiership.  And interestingly the player who has made the 2nd most touches in the premiership is Everton's Leighton Baines

Also Earlier this season Gareth Barry became the 3rd player to reach 500 premier league apperances. Only Ryan Giggs (632) and Frank Lampard (609) have made more apperances.  Gareth Barry I think is now on 606 apperances so he has every chance of passing Ryan and Frank

International weekend which I suppose is a relief for the blues 5555

Actually it doesnt

It just means that Everton are a week closer to beating Liverpool

Actually it doesnt

It just means that Everton are a week closer to beating Liverpool

i wish i had your faith blue,lol, but as we all know positions in the league doesn't mean much on derby day, but whatever happens surely we won't be humiliated like last season. Coyb.