Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Blue I normally stay out of oppo teams threads as i find the entries mostly counter productive and somewhat annoying but as a good neighbour could you at least get a point off the scum this time out. I know it is generally the Evertonian way to roll over and take it up the freckle from the mancs and then sell them your best players but could you do us a favour and kick them while they are down. Thanks La. 

Yes I will be going to Thailand on Wednesday

So I will be in Thailand when Everton beat Liverpool  :Dance1:  :Dance1:

Love your sense of humour

You couldn't beat an egg

Blue I normally stay out of oppo teams threads as i find the entries mostly counter productive and somewhat annoying but as a good neighbour could you at least get a point off the scum this time out. I know it is generally the Evertonian way to roll over and take it up the freckle from the mancs and then sell them your best players but could you do us a favour and kick them while they are down. Thanks La. 

Sadly we could only draw against the Mancs which is a shame because I had a bet with Felix the Cat about the score of this game.  We are both flying out to Thailand this month and the fan of the losing team was going to buy the other guy a beer

Love your sense of humour

You couldn't beat an egg

If Bournmouth can score 4 against you I dont think we will have a problem beating you at Goodison Park lol

Yesterday's game was a poor game

I thought that both teams played poorly 

And Man Utd should have had a player sent off

Anyway that will be last visit to Thailand for a month because on Wednesday I fly of Thailand on holiday for a month

So for the next month I'll watching Everton games live on Thai TV

Everton winger Yannick Bolasie will have knee surgery after scans confirmed he suffered serious ligament damage.

bbc.in/2gZ80zg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Sadly we could only draw against the Mancs which is a shame because I had a bet with Felix the Cat about the score of this game.  We are both flying out to Thailand this month and the fan of the losing team was going to buy the other guy a beer

If Bournmouth can score 4 against you I dont think we will have a problem beating you at Goodison Park lol

I'm glad you are so confident as it makes better viewing when you get beat

Everton winger Yannick Bolasie will have knee surgery after scans confirmed he suffered serious ligament damage.

bbc.in/2gZ80zg

Bad news about Yannick looks like he will be out injured for the rest of the season

I'm glad you are so confident as it makes better viewing when you get beat

I'm normally at Goodison Park when Everton play the Red shite.  Sadly this season I'll miss the game because I will be in Pattaya.  In recent season's Everton have not done well against Liverpool.  As the game is being played on Monday night it'll be kicking off at 3am Thai time.  And I will be watching the game in a bar and I might just let a Thai girl keep me company whilst I watch the game.

So I might not be at Goodison Park but on a positive note I will be in a Pattaya bar with a beer in my hand and a sexy thai girl sitting on my lap  :P  :Dance1:

Red shite

I'll assume that was a typo.

Because i know where your hotel is! [emoji88][emoji88]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bad news about Yannick looks like he will be out injured for the rest of the season

I'm normally at Goodison Park when Everton play the Red shite.  Sadly this season I'll miss the game because I will be in Pattaya.  In recent season's Everton have not done well against Liverpool.  As the game is being played on Monday night it'll be kicking off at 3am Thai time.  And I will be watching the game in a bar and I might just let a Thai girl keep me company whilst I watch the game.

So I might not be at Goodison Park but on a positive note I will be in a Pattaya bar with a beer in my hand and a sexy thai girl sitting on my lap  :P  :Dance1:

That will help you drown your disappointment 

taylor1975 no that wasnt a typo. It's known has scouse banter. Liverpool fans have said worse about Everton and Everton fans have said worse about Liverpool. And taylor1975 feel free to call around to my hotel and if I'm there we can go for a few beers together and have a bit of banter

Lloydies when the Everton Liverpool game finishes at 4:45 in the morning I will already be pissed. So if Everton did get beat I'll just have to cheer myself up by taking a girl back to my room for some naughty fun :rolleyes:  :P

I know scouse banter - i was born there too [emoji6]

Enjoy your trip buddy

• Like 2

I know scouse banter - i was born there too [emoji6]

Enjoy your trip buddy

Thanks buddy

Lloydies your photo reminded me of this photo

Liverpool-Fan-Ugly-Old-Lady.jpg

• Like 2

Last Saturday I was going to watch the Watford Everton game in a Pattaya bar but ended up meeting  with a friend and his girlfriend.  I'm made up I missed the game because I believe Everton were not very good.

Last Saturday I was going to watch the Watford Everton game in a Pattaya bar but ended up meeting  with a friend and his girlfriend.  I'm made up I missed the game because I believe Everton were not very good.

blue, they were rubbish,too many players not doing enough, no covering,no closing down,giving watford too much time on the ball, they just go through motions, need new blood in January definitely.

Fun game.  Really need to shout out to Goodison Park fans.   Seemed to light the fire in the team after a tough first 20 minutes.

Good camera angles too! (Unlike Anfield  :GoldenSmile1: )

Good camera angles too! (Unlike Anfield :GoldenSmile1: )

Lol

Yep well done everton. No jagielka for mondays game too [emoji6][emoji6]

Great result last night 

Watched the game at i-rovers in LK Metro

Shame about jags being sent off

Roll on next Monday night when we play Liverpool

The game kicks off at 3am thai time and at the moment I am planning on watching the game at i-rovers in LK Metro

COYB

NSNO

ETID

Great result last night 

Watched the game at i-rovers in LK Metro

Shame about jags being sent off

Deserved the win, very flat from us couldn't match the tempo