Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Yesterday was a good day for Everton. Not only did we buy Jordan Pickford but we also bought Davy Klaassen from Ajax.

19113502_1541919669172039_5238430015098306142_n.jpg.d773c2cc2864bbf340799e2491bfc0fe.jpg

19 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Yesterday was a good day for Everton. Not only did we buy Jordan Pickford but we also bought Davy Klaassen from Ajax.

19113502_1541919669172039_5238430015098306142_n.jpg.d773c2cc2864bbf340799e2491bfc0fe.jpg

Both massively overpriced and that Klaassen is from a generation of current Dutch nationals that are being called 'the worst ever'

Plus that paves the way for that retard Ross Barkley to leave now like he's been trying to for the past year.

2 hours ago, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Both massively overpriced and that Klaassen is from a generation of current Dutch nationals that are being called 'the worst ever'

Plus that paves the way for that retard Ross Barkley to leave now like he's been trying to for the past year.

I wonder where that comment came from :P:D

It's all go at the moment at Everton as it looks like we've just bought our 3rd player.

Sandro Ramirez of Malaga as by all accounts signed for us

19275109_1543460209017985_1328077195391818892_n.jpg.94f828270212ad31975f51969ab4c5a5.jpg

And at the moment there are some worried Liverpool fans

19105873_1229802733809863_7012076893611082621_n.jpg.1482a8c0491db9b115c08c5e69b513cf.jpg

Just having a bit of fun with this caption

• Like 2

Well, if he's a Liverpool fan he certainly wouldn't be calling his father :D

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I believe the new player only cost us £5.2m because we were able to activate a release clause in his contract.  So good business by Everton

10 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I believe the new player only cost us £5.2m because we were able to activate a release clause in his contract.  So good business by Everton

It's looking good at the moment, let's hope we can get a few more players in and have a good season,  but as you know it's going to be liverpool,s season  AGAIN yawn.

8 hours ago, keverton said:

It's looking good at the moment, let's hope we can get a few more players in and have a good season,  but as you know it's going to be liverpool,s season  AGAIN yawn.

Every season is there season.  I think they had the league won by October last season :D:D

This is a little off topic but who cares:D

In the recent US golf championship young and upcoming Tommy Fleetwood from Southport and a lifelong 

Evertonian finished 4th.

Nice one Tommy

Eg_Wn1TY.jpg.2935addcda880aa9f1c1d62c33726917.jpg

Edited by blue1878

Could this guy be our next signing??

Michael-Keane.png.d17dabfc6a35fec7e08073b153357e12.png

Could Michael Keane of Burnley be our next buy

He's only 24 and English

It would be nice if we got Keane from Burnley from what I saw of him last season I was quite impressed. 

1 hour ago, keverton said:

It would be nice if we got Keane from Burnley from what I saw of him last season I was quite impressed. 

Yes it would be nice if we got him.  And as he is only 24 he can  only get better.

New Everton signing

420130CF00000578-4662446-image-m-14_1499108989688.jpg.c466c679deaca992c3de8622a390d310.jpg

I think Michael Keane will be a good buy for Everton

Another new Signing

997828.jpg.cdbef0bbb0505c138af366b5262b9f92.jpg

It took us awhile to get Sandro Ramirez because of Spain's involment in the U21 Championships

but we got our man in the end

And another new signing

Henry-Onyekuru1.png.3ab67b517cfd667a01e1a735e4091f4e.png

Belgium striker Henry Onyekuru is a young (20) player for the future.  

new striker from Belgium Henry Onyekuru was so eager to advertise his new Everton allegiances, he has posted a picture of himself with the club crest - before the club have officially announced his signing.

The 20-year-old, who will join the Blues from KAS Eupen for £7m, had a medical on Monday and will be loaned to Anderlecht to continue his development in the Jupiler League, in which he scored 22 goals last season.

Met a couple of Blues fans on Pratumnak yesterday. Looking for an STD clinic I think.

Riding bikes helmetless and shirtless and saying they'd tell the Thai police where to go if they tried to stop them.

Had a bit of a chat about footy.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

23 minutes ago, davidge said:

Met a couple of Blues fans on Pratumnak yesterday. Looking for an STD clinic I think.

Riding bikes helmetless and shirtless and saying they'd tell the Thai police where to go if they tried to stop them.

Had a bit of a chat about footy.

Some british people just dont know how to act when abroad :wacko::D:P

Oh I nearly forgot another signing

Nathangelo.jpg.0a19942946ec0f97bdf154c4384c30d5.jpg

Young Nathangelo Markelo has also signed for us

Versatile Netherlands youth international Nathangelo joined Everton in June 2017, linking up with David Unsworth’s Under-23s.

The then 18-year-old arrived from Dutch second division side FC Volendam and penned a three-year contract to the summer of 2020.

Able to operate at centre-back, right-back and as a right wing-back, Nathangelo has represented his country at Under-17 and Under-18 level.

Contracted to: June 2020

Looks like a good prospect for the future.

We've made 6 signings so far this summer and I believe theres more to come

There are lots of rumours about Wayne Rooney coming back to Everton.  Even though he grew up an Evertonian.  And even today after spending over a decade at Man Utd he still says he loves Everton I'm not sure I want him back.  He left Everton under a cloud.  And in 2007 he scored a goal in for Utd against Everton at Goodison Park and he wildly celebrated the goal in front of an Everton stand even kissing the Man Utd logo on his shirt.  Something you don't do against your boyhood team,  A club you say you still love and his in  heart

On the other side of the coin Wayne is a very talented football but isnt the brightest guy around :P:D

If he does come back to Everton I'm sure the fans will give him a great reception

Edited by blue1878

So news today that it looks like Rooney is heading back to Goodison. Massive thanks to Koeman here from a Utd fan & at £300K a week he provided about as much value for money as taking Lala LT for a month at the Hilton.

I've watched Rooney going downhill in a Utd shirt for a while now & I'm sure one factor influencing this decision is the opportunity of 1st team football & getting his international place back. 

Personally whilst there is a chance he could be reinvigorated by "coming home" I think the 2017 Rooney is a player whose star is rapidly fading. Just wondering how you toffees will welcome him back? & if you want him back at all?

48 minutes ago, petermik said:

And Lukaku,s going the other way :unsure:

I think that Everton have done some great business in the transfer market up until this point. 

5 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

I think that Everton have done some great business in the transfer market up until this point. 

I think Everton have done well in this transfer window,  It's a shame that Lukaku doesn't want to stay

At the moment it look's like Lukaku is going to Old Trafford.  If it happens and Rooney goes the other way then Everton's game at Old Trafford on Sunday  17th September will be very interesting.

According to the news Chelsea are still supposed to be interested in Lukaku so is there going to be a final twist

A statement from old Trafford saying a fee of £75 mil agreed between the 2 clubs & now it's contract negotiations which are expected to be completed soon. I know 20 goal a season strikers are hard to come by but Koeman is a very shrewd operator & £75 mil is a fair amount.