IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

4 hours ago, vimto66 said:

We`ve got our problems but some of these eastern Europeans really are still stuck in the 80`S!

I think Everton have been given an allocation of 1300 tickets for the game in Split.   After Thursday night the Everton fans that are going to split must be wondering whats it's going to be like over there

On Monday Night Everton are away to Manchester City.

It's going to be a very tough game

Gylfi Sigurdsson's First Press Conference As An Everton Player

As an 11 year old he was a Everton ball boy for one game

It's funny what you find on the internet

Cartoon

Reality

Tonight Everton are away to Manchester City.

It's going to be a very tough game for Everton

Everton have sold out the away section

I think I'll go the pub to watch the game

I disagree with this guys line up for tonights game

Tough luck on Everton for a draw , I really thought they can hold on for a 1-0 win but for a mistake by a defender heading the ball to a dange zone , should have let it go over his head ..... Aguero should be ashamed of himself for playacting resulting Schneiderlin sending me off , he never touch him at all , beautifully tackle the ball perfectly .. I hope the FA will look into it and  overturn the red card and do something about the cheat ..,  Rooney goal was his 200th premiership goal , only Shearer(260)  and Rooney had done the double ton  ... I think Woodward of united will be scratching his head for letting Rooney go for nothing . I also think that Rooney had kept his best for the toffees  he is only 31 years old , plenty of football left to do . 

Edited by jocky king

11 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Tough luck on Everton for a draw , I really thought they can hold on for a 1-0 win but for a mistake by a defender heading the ball to a dange zone , should have let it go over his head ..... Aguero should be ashamed of himself for playacting resulting Schneiderlin sending me off , he never touch him at all , beautifully tackle the ball perfectly .. I hope the FA will look into it and  overturn the red card and do something about the cheat ..,  Rooney goal was his 200th premiership goal , only Shearer(260)  and Rooney had done the double ton  ... I think Woodward of united will be scratching his head for letting Rooney go for nothing . I also think that Rooney had kept his best for the toffees  he is only 31 years old , plenty of football left to do . 

Lets see.  Calbert Lewis should have been booked for simulation. Walker's elbow never was raised/used.  I think Kyle Walker has much better chance having red card rescinded than Schneiderlin.  Neither of his yellow cards were worthy.

9 hours ago, jocky king said:

Agree about Schneiderlin JK. City players were doing all they could to get an Everton player sent off from the moment Walker got the red card. Disgraceful behaviour. As it was 2 yellows they can't appeal. The only chance is if the referee decides he made a mistake & rescinds the card.

9 hours ago, lasam56 said:

Lets see.  Calbert Lewis should have been booked for simulation. Walker's elbow never was raised/used.  I think Kyle Walker has much better chance having red card rescinded than Schneiderlin.  Neither of his yellow cards were worthy.

Walker thought he could have a cheap shot at an Everton player and get away with it. No elbow, but saw the player was there and barged him with shoulder/back. With the difference in height, he caught the player in the upper chest/face. His first yellow was nailed on. Late & dangerous. The second may have been harsh but serve him right for being stupid & cowardly in the way he made the challenge.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

30 minutes ago, davidge said:

Agree about Schneiderlin JK. City players were doing all they could to get an Everton player sent off from the moment Walker got the red card. Disgraceful behaviour. As it was 2 yellows they can't appeal. The only chance is if the referee decides he made a mistake & rescinds the card.

Walker thought he could have a cheap shot at an Everton player and get away with it. No elbow, but saw the player was there and barged him with shoulder/back. With the difference in height, he caught the player in the upper chest/face. His first yellow was nailed on. Late & dangerous. The second may have been harsh but serve him right for being stupid & cowardly in the way he made the challenge.

That challenge (nudge) is commonplace. Gary neveille even mentioned that.

the Everton lad (good player btw) got him sent off. Bad form

Well last night I watched the game in the pub

Enough has been said about the sendings off

All I will say is that a 1 - 1 score at Man City is a good result

ROONEY! As a Utd fan I don't often celebrate others teams scoring but I enjoyed that one last night. Was also impressed By Pickford who is looking like a future England no 1. 

8 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

ROONEY! As a Utd fan I don't often celebrate others teams scoring but I enjoyed that one last night. Was also impressed By Pickford who is looking like a future England no 1. 

Yes Pickford looks a very good goalkeeper and I think he can become Englands regular goalkeeper

I thought he looked good at Sunderland & I'm impressed by the way he's stepped up to a bigger club. I'm also a fan of Butland & I think between these two Harts days are numbered as England's no 1. One other thing I noticed last night is how good a shape Rooney is now in, dropped some weight from last season & is looking sharp. 

1 minute ago, Baxidar ba said:

I thought he looked good at Sunderland & I'm impressed by the way he's stepped up to a bigger club. I'm also a fan of Butland & I think between these two Harts days are numbered as England's no 1. One other thing I noticed last night is how good a shape Rooney is now in, dropped some weight from last season & is looking sharp. 

I think Rooney has been given a new lease of life going back to the club he supported and where is career started

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Yes Pickford looks a very good goalkeeper and I think he can become Englands regular goalkeeper

Saw him last night , good goalie but not great , what I don't like about his goalie is he kicked the ball to the touchline too many times ... not accurate at pinpointing the ball to his  players ,   That is why Pep got rid of Hart . 

Edited by jocky king

24 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Saw him last night , good goalie but not great , what I don't like about his goalie is he kicked the ball to the touchline too many times ... not accurate at pinpointing the ball to his  players ,   That is why Pep got rid of Hart . 

I have to disagree

I think he is accurate in finding his outfield players and remember Pickford is still only 23 and will improve with age

The final word on Man City game

17 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I think Rooney has been given a new lease of life going back to the club he supported and where is career started

Rooney has announced his retirement from International football. Good for Everton!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

17 hours ago, davidge said:

Rooney has announced his retirement from International football. Good for Everton!

It is good for Everton

One of the things I liked whilst watching Everton's game at Man City was that he was always talking to our young players.  No doubt giving them advice

Tonight we are playing Hadjuk Split in Croatia.  Everton were given a 1400 ticket allocation of tickets and sold the lot. And because of what happened at Goodison Park in the 1st leg Evertonians have been advised not to take flags or wear there colours. I think Everton fans will take care but I still expect to see banners inside the ground

Here is the Everton's fan channels predictions for Everton's starting 11 against Hajduk Split

Wonder how close he'll be

Well we've got the result we need to get through to the group stages and what a GOAL

from Sigurdsson

:Dance1::08::Dance1:

13 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Well we've got the result we need to get through to the group stages and what a GOAL

from Sigurdsson

:Dance1::08::Dance1:

Missed it.

I was too busy watching the draw for the champions league :P

YNWA