Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

your both added to trusted now

Hello everyone, I have come across some really great information on this forum so far. As I am planning my first trip for the end of November, I plan on spending time in Pattaya and Phuket. I plan on trying to do some scuba diving while I'm there if I'm not too tired. But I have a few more questions.

What is a good hotel that you would recommend, as central to all the fun as possible. Including Walking Street, beer gardens, but also easy to get out and about town during the day as well.

As I am only spending about 16 days there total, would you say go to Pattaya for a couple days then go to Phuket and come back or what would you guys suggest.

I really appreciate the help... And thanks aging for all of the great topics, take care...

As this is my first trip, I'm going to ask the questions that has been asked a hundred times!!! Is there anyway that I can become a trusted member before actually having 25 post, since I am trying to read as much as possible before I go? Thank you, I would greatly apprecite if this would be possible...

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As this is my first trip, I'm going to ask the questions that has been asked a hundred times!!! Is there anyway that I can become a trusted member before actually having 25 post, since I am trying to read as much as possible before I go? Thank you, I would greatly apprecite if this would be possible...

If you've never been to Pattaya there's really nothing in the trusted section that you're missing out on - I think I can confidently say that being promoted won't improve your virgin visit one iota... all the information that's likely to be relevant to you is in the public/untrusted sections.

I know it seems like some sort of holy grail when you can't access it, and you can't help wondering what you're missing out on - but there's relatively little activity compared to the public sections, and it tends to be discussions that are more likely to be relevant to expats and regular visitors (either of which you may yet become!).

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

If you've never been to Pattaya there's really nothing in the trusted section that you're missing out on - I think I can confidently say that being promoted won't improve your virgin visit one iota... all the information that's likely to be relevant to you is in the public/untrusted sections.

I know it seems like some sort of holy grail when you can't access it, and you can't help wondering what you're missing out on - but there's relatively little activity compared to the public sections, and it tends to be discussions that are more likely to be relevant to expats and regular visitors (either of which you may yet become!).

Thank you for the information Devil_Plaything, your right about the holy grail thing though... Unfortunately I'm like a kid in a candy store right now, reading all of this information and planning my first trip. I see why they call it Pattayas Addicts... Take care

I can't get excited about this 'Trusted Member' status thingy. It's like everyone wants to be in on the in crowd.

It has been repeatedly stated that the 'meat' of the forum is in the 'untrusted' area, so to speak.

The only difference in being 'trusted' is that you get to see naked pictures of TGs, with the added bonus of the inclusion of your Granddad sticking his thingy up her whoopsy :GoldenSmile1:

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

Hello Administrators

I would like to know if i have been reviewed for Trusted Member yet?

Thanks donwan

I'm surprised at the number of members begging to be upgraded yet have only spent just over a week on the forum and have a very low post count.

The aim is to contribute guys - content, opinions, thoughts, ideas. It aint difficult

I'm surprised at the number of members begging to be upgraded yet have only spent just over a week on the forum and have a very low post count.

The aim is to contribute guys - content, opinions, thoughts, ideas. It aint difficult

I have done threads & posts & I have done 600 or more & I can not get on to no trusted section & the talk box has also been taken away from me.

Is there some thing strange with me or is the board changing in more ways than one ?????

I tried to post some lady boy post with a pic & I got no help just put on a report watch & given a warning that is still with me.

Mintycock explain why I am finding it strange & things swap with no reason or explanation ?????

I do enjoy the forum.

:GoldenSmile1:

I have done threads & posts & I have done 600 or more & I can not get on to no trusted section & the talk box has also been taken away from me.

Is there some thing strange with me or is the board changing in more ways than one ?????

I tried to post some lady boy post with a pic & I got no help just put on a report watch & given a warning that is still with me.

Mintycock explain why I am finding it strange & things swap with no reason or explanation ?????

I do enjoy the forum.

:001_Sawasdee:

I'm not a moderator so can't comment on all but you are an advanced (trusted) board member and should have access to that section of the board

• 1 month later...

I must say that sometimes i found my self fully satisfied by the posts and the answers , so most of the times its not that easy to contribute to the forum. i.e. , after reading all the posts that might answer my newbie questions , before my first trip, i had 99% of the answers i needed. Only thing that was missing was a report on the hotel i was going to book. But after my trip there , i added one so its ok :Laugh1:

Now i go though almost all threats during my free time and again , i found myself most of the times reading all posts and then having nothing to add. I guess my next serious addition will be my next TR :Grin3:

So i can understand the guys that want to have full access before the virgin trip , i was in the same position.

Now i know that i am fully satisfied by the content and i don't have access (yet?).

Find pics from the girls i meet in Patt ? well , almost all girls i've met , ware on a very short relationship with me or my travel mate , and i already have loads of nasty photos :LMAO1:

So i guess is just the "forbidden" that make me want to get advanced.

A trip to Pattaya has its ugly side ... Unfortunately you need to go back home :/

I must say that sometimes i found my self fully satisfied by the posts and the answers , so most of the times its not that easy to contribute to the forum.

I fully agree with you. Why write the same thing in a post again that was written there two messages ago? Just increase the posting count?

Write comments that will not help much?

It's the quality that counts, not the number of posts.

- John

• 1 month later...

Hello to all Administrators :)

Can someone please elevate me?

p l e a s e

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

• 1 month later...

my english not soo good, i never goes to pattaya too but i havebeen travelling to Phuket once, and i'm not a good talker, so maybe it too slow to get access the trusted member for me.. ohh.. i'm so sad

Please grant me access to the highly anticipated trip reports section of this wonderful forum! =)

ok moderators,I was just wondering if you guyts could review my status and grant me access to the next level? :Cross_Fingers:

Hello

Just wondering when I might get reviewed and become an advanced member ?

Thank you

The Englishman (Canada)

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

I would appreciate it greatly if an admin could review me and possibly elevate me to advanced member status

Thanks 4 your time.

I was just wondering if you guys could review my status and grant me access to the next level? A friend of mine showed me the way to this board and told me the advanced member section is even better! I'd like to contribute pictures as well, as soon as I know how to ad them. I took some last year and if I am granted acces to the advanced section, I'll make a lot in April this year!

MadMax

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if one of you in the admin arena could review my status please. I am due to go to Patts early April and want to take quite a few photos to post on here afterwards. Any tips as to what I might need to do if I am not eligible yet will be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Pretty please with sugar on top!:001_Thank_You5:

Yes, you are sexy....But do you take it up the shitter?

• 2 weeks later...
SoWhat1.gif all you guys wanting to be elavated to the dizzy heights of trusted member status i guess you all are wondering whats on the other side of the fence ehh ????? but its more fun in the level above ( elite forum ) thats were it gets interesting so keep on posting guys and see you in the elite members section biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived