IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

Glad that I clicked and read this. I'm probably going to make 1-5 sentence posts and will most likely be, "thank you..." posts because I have yet taken a trip to Pattaya and I'm in the beginning/noob stage of properly educating myself on what to do, where to go, etc. Once I do have my first trip, and hopefully more, I'll definitely post trip reports, reviews, pics, etc. Lastly, thanks to everyone for contributing because as someone that is in the beginning stage of preparing for a trip, the topics that I've read have been very important!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you speed up the move to advanced status if you show that you are active on other boards in the "Hobby" or have a hobby reference such as P411?

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

Am too am not much of  a talker .. but planning my 3rd trip this August .. and plan on posting trip reports ... I really enjoy reading all the comments

and find much of the information posted here both useful and enjoyable...

CHEERS!!!!

BTW... Where is the best place to meet members for a few beers ... This time I am staying in Soi Honey  .. and in the past have mainly hung out around the LK Metro area ..  ????

• 1 year later...

What I want to know is who are the PA administrators and moderators? How did they aquire these positions? I've sent 3 or 4 emails to an administrator (who I think was called Barry - cant remember now) and had no reply. I doubt whether I'll get a reply to this post either!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that a valid point has been made by more than one poster here insofar as many people are not by nature especially communicative with the written word. Hence the many monosyllabic replies found in many fora here. I do nt necessarily feel that everyone of these truncated posts is there entirely to raise their count but , and I don't mean to belittle people here, many people although otherwise quite verbal , seem to have great difficulty in transferring their thoughts and spoken word to the keyboard.

A close friend of mine and work colleague for more than 20 years can talk the hind leg off a don key and simultaneously charm the birds out of the trees but is embarrassingly incoherent when forced to express his thoughts and feelings on paper or indeed the Internet.

Just a thought .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I do think ones choice of a personal cologne should warrant consideration.....

In all sincerity, may I express how uplifting and educational this site really is.

PA was the best preparation I had before my recent trip to LOS, and I try to make a point of fitting an hour or two in every day/night here.

I've currently got a folder full of handwritten notes based on all the current advice about Patts , what Bars, what Girls, what accommodation etc that I've read here. 

Thank you one and all.

• 9 months later...

Fifty, seems like a pretty high bar to clear, but I guess them's the rules.....

(49 to go)

Do "Liking" other's post count?

Putting things in perspective... Getting advanced status is no big deal. Most of the good informative stuff is in the general section anyway. I was on the site for ages before getting advanced as I had only had trips to Phuket when i found the site and didn't really have an awful lot of knowledge or experience to share. So don't worry about it just put in posts that have some substance or ask genuine questions that haven't already been asked and everything will be fine. 

Stupid question but where do I apply. I remember once seeing a thread where you applied but I can't find iit now.

Silly me - just noticed the green txt below my avatar - thanks to all concerned

Slowly but surely. Don't want to spam:) Only just found the site after serious Pattaya blues after my 7th trip. Will hopefully be full blown member by trip number 8 and have full field reports. Have never been that snap happy before but is lovely to share.

• 1 month later...

Can I be vetted for advanced status plz?  Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I be reviewed when anyone has any time no rush, just so curious :hello09:

Pellebkk!

• 6 months later...

May I please be considered to move up to Advanced status.

Member Since 08 Jan 2013 obviously not so active over the years, but a little more lately

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Have been a Lurker for a while know and wanted to take the plunge. I am planning my trip for early 2019 and looking forward to contributing to the community. It is amazing to see the quality of the posts when compared to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, hopefully this is the right place to ask: May i be considered moving up to advanced status? :) 

Best regards

Verde88

On 28/11/2018 at 06:52, Ragnarock said:

Have been a Lurker for a while know and wanted to take the plunge. I am planning my trip for early 2019 and looking forward to contributing to the community. It is amazing to see the quality of the posts when compared to others.

2 hours ago, Verde88 said:

Hi, hopefully this is the right place to ask: May i be considered moving up to advanced status? :) 

Best regards

Verde88

Post your wishes here guys, I will get to them when I can.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to be reviewed for an Advanced Membership please. I'm sorry I'm not real sure which is the correct place to ask, I also asked in the other section. It says " Temporary zone for applications to be made an Advanced Member. " but I see people asking here also. :Lost1:

Archived