Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

hello to admin and mods been studying and enjoying this forum big time over the last few months whilst planning my first trip. have really enjoyed the hundreds of trip reports especially the major one`s like johnny wilde`s nuffs daily blog of life in and around pattaya and especially One Days story of planning to move out there full time .The reports have helped me decide on the area that i shall use as my base (lk metro)and have been pleased with the response from fellow members when i`m sure i have bored them when seeking advice in the newbie section .I would like to be considered for level two when admin have time do do a review

Big Thanks in advance

Billyboy01

PS could a mod or admin let me know if i`m doing something wrong , either way advanced or not i will continue to use this forum daily and look forward to my first friday meet where i shall buy the guys a beer as a thank you for the info i have gained from this forum

cheers

billyboy

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know this was the active request thread.could a mod check my posts out please,to see if it's possible i can become an advanced member?

A BIG thank you to the mods and admin for the advanced status i shall be there second week in may and will buy you all a beer on the friday meeting thanks again

Billyboy

Well i have been lurking for a couple of months mainly reading trip reports and i thought to myself im going to try my hand at one when i go to pattaya in Oct so ive read all the tutorials, downloaded Faststone Photo resizer, practised resizing and inserting photo's etc only to find out i cant upload many Pics until im a Trusted member :rolleyes: so ive about 19 posts to go im also mentally challenged when it comes to posting so chances are no 1 will read this anyway in which case ive still 19 posts to go lol.

Regards Terbo.

Damn... Haha

I've just got back to Perth and was thinking of sitting on here, commenting on every thing I can so I could get to the next level

and get a fake fix of being back in Pattaya by looking at the dirty pictures..

Well the wait will continue I guess :)

I think I understand this. So does this post count as 1 or do I have to submit 50 or so questions?sorry, quite new to this and always wondered how to become an advanced member. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I honestly think I'll be over 100 before I would even consider promoting me lol

I'm a man of few words, I keep things short and sweet.

I definitely have the inside track on a lot of the other Asian countries that I can share once I'm at that level though.

Hoping to be promoted soon. Going back to France in a week, then maybe going to Djibouti. :Deadhorse:

Hello Admin and Mods,

May I please be elevated to Advanced status?

Thank you,

Earlybird

I think I understand this. So does this post count as 1 or do I have to submit 50 or so questions?sorry, quite new to this and always wondered how to become an advanced member. Cheers

At least 50 decent posts (Not just "She's hot" type one liners). Yes, we'll probably count this post lol but BM's are unlikely to be promoted until they've been posting for at least a months.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

• 1 month later...

:Bravo1::Hug1::Hug1::P:Admin:

I sure hope that i can be a trusted member one day. Will try to make my posts intresting and informative.

sorry about my english spelling.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Hope one day i can get to 50 and become a member+ I love reading posts from here and spend a few hours a week doing so and have done for a few years now! When i finally get over to pattaya and post a trip report and contribute some info back to pattaya-addicts i hope to obtain member status! time to off my arse and save money!

Hello Admins,

i am preparing my next trip to Pattaya and hopefully i can access the advanced member section before hitting LOS next October.

I have already posted a Trip report with pictures and will do the same for my next trip, i guess if you want to see naked pictures then you know what to do :)

cheers,

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Pattaya%20%26%20Buriram%20!&count=down&time=1329256800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xffffff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x990000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x990000&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Generate your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">flash countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Patong - May/June 2011 Trip Report

Pattaya - October 2011 - Video TR

Angeles City - December 2011 !!

Pattaya - February 2012

Prague/Amsterdam - June 2012 !

my I please be elevated to advanced status?

Im preparing my virgin trip to los (october)

and would like the info the advanced section brings...

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

If we get rejected so will we be informed? I also take it that we don't have to do anything, we just wait for the mods to review the posts?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Admin

May I please be elevated to Advanced status? I have read all the posts I can read. Read them over and over again and now there is no more left to read!!

Thank you,

Droplet,

• 2 weeks later...

Just a request to take a look at my posts. I have a TG here in the states. and will be traveling there soon and will contribute often. I also have some pretty hot pics to share as well. Looking forward to my upcoming trip. Thanks again

Dear Admin

May I please be elevated to Advanced status? I have read all the posts I can read. Read them over and over again and now there is no more left to read!!

Thank you,

Droplet,

My best advice is: Be patient. The mods are only human beings and have their work and life to attend to as well. I am sure you will be promoted in due time. I do understand you - i had the same urge to be promoted when i joined about a year ago. To be honest - yes there are more things to read and look at in the advanced section but the most important information is right here in the members section and you will never read all of it - imo at least 300 new postings every day to read. I wish you luck in your attempt to be promoted!

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Is this the request page for advanced membership.....?......

If it is...

This is my request!!??

Kob Kun Mak

:D

It'll be nice jacking off to some Soi 6 ladies in the buff !!

:Grin_Jump1:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

Due to abuse of the Pattaya Addicts policy that automatically promoted Members to Advanced Members once they had made 50 posts we have decided to change how Members are promoted to Advanced Member status.

Pattaya Addicts Administrators will now review the posts made by each Member prior to them being elevated to the Advanced Member level. A review will automatically take place after a Member has reached 50 posts and a decision will be made by the Administrators whether their posts merit their being elevated or not.

This is not being done to punish anyone but rather to increase the amount of intelligent and meaningful content being posted on the forum and to tone down the amount of one word and one line posts which are being made with the specific purpose of getting to the next level.

It is still acceptable to make a short post to congratulate someone, wish them well, thank them for their post or pictures and other such things for which a shorter post may be appropriate but in order to be elevated some significant posts must be made which offer new content to the forum.

It is hoped that this policy will encourage more Member participation on the forum and lead to more of the Members being active in ongoing discussions.

The Administrators may also decide to elevate someone early if it is determined that their participation and postings are of an above average level and warrant it.

Some of the best ways to get yourself noticed early are by submitting trip reports, bar and hotel reviews. Posts with photos are always regarded more highly than those without and a friendly, congenial and helpful attitude towards other Members is greatly appreciated by all.

Anyone who believes that they are worthy of an early promotion is free to appeal to the Administrators at any time and their posting history will be reviewed.

Elevation to Advanced Member will still gain you access to all of the Advanced Member forums as well as unfettered access to the picture gallery.

Members who are being reviewed/awaiting review will show as Member + in their profile under Group.

In the other thread where they say to post to become advanced member it doesn't seem to have been monitored for months. Is this where I request a review?

Any chance of an upgrade to advanced members guys.... Sorry for making a second request

Thanks in advance

Hi I would like to be considered for advanced membership. I requested it in another thread a little while ago, but havent heard anything. Keep up the good work.

Does this count? Ha, just kidding.

Yes it would be fabulous to see the experiences of the other guys who have been living this fabulous life LT. And who wouldn't want to see a beautiful face on the end of a todger, but this is a great system, unlike other "straight in" forums with a low quality threshold.

If you want to see the crime....do the time.... as I am sure Norman Stanley Fletcher might have put it....

Archived