IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a lot here. Call me a soaker. But HTF can I post meaningful posts until I have been there to PTY and have something meaningful to add?

I am gaining info and will contribute what I can after I have travelled to LOS to repay the favour, but I have stuff all to add in terms of material information.

Once I get back and the landing gear and brain get back to normal then there will be a heap of stuff to add.

Cheerz Sharkie

I, also, wouldn't mind being upgraded to a super member when you guys get around to it.

Which is hopefully soon.

I'd like to play with the big boys. :Whistle:

why am I only able to post 99K, not even one photo? "Manage my attachments" shows I have posted only 7 photos, 1.86MB of 1.95MB. How can I make it to 25 photos, "trusted member status" if I can post no more photos? Something seems wrong about that. Maybe the "board" needs to adjust my account? I am confused, and unable to post anything more.

life is but a dream

Can you please review my account and elevate me to Trusted Member status? Have over 25 posts now and try to post serious content only. Thanks in advance, BW

[email protected] are you there? You cannot be contacted via email:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 1 second(s):

* [email protected]

Reporting-MTA: dns; QMTA01.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net [76.96.30.16]

Received-From-MTA: dns; OMTA08.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net [76.96.30.12]

Arrival-Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:29:42 +0000

Final-recipient: rfc822; [email protected]

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 b8si2008105rvf.32

Last-attempt-Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:29:43 +0000

life is but a dream

:GoldenSmile1: Very interesting, I just tried to send a PM to braveheart but his message box is full, So how or who do we request to get trusted status upgrade ?

Same thing-braveheart is not taking messages-inbox full-and [email protected] comes back-undeliverable! Anybody, how to communicate with the board?

mrgaijin

life is but a dream

Poor old Bocelli27 - all them posts and still not trusted.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

i think the policy makes sene,though i suppose if someone wants to be to fulgar or abusive can be banned afterwards.i am not a trusted member yet although i would think i fall into a sensible catorgary.

I also agree with the rules, has to be restricted somehow. Still it would be nice to get a PM or mail if we have been reviewed and there is a reason we arent allowed as trusted members.

/Mike

I have been reading another forum and have just recently discovered this great web site. I suppose I am not supposed to mention it by name. I also love to read all the wonderful information and stories on the forum but am not much of a writer. I suppose the "rule" is good for many but I don't enjoy reading unfruitful banter. I will do my best to write "good stuff" but would much rather read what the good writers put forth.

And Hungry for More!!!!

Stop yakking Braveheart about the e-mail thing.

Don´t be desperate, and just have patience.

Eventually, they will get down to it.

They have a hell of a lot of postings. :001_Thank_You5:

I vaguely suspect the moderators have other things to do,

besides reading and evaluating everything that goes on with the board. :Cross_Fingers:

Add life to your days,

not days to your life.

i am at a stage braveheart as to be checked if i can use the site fully,or if not as the case maybe,how long does one wait after 25 posts,obviously if one is not wanted on the site then it would be nice to no so as not to waste each others time checking in and reading the same posts.

Good Policy. Hope to be a trusted member here with more posts :Good_Job:

I could charge you with sexual assault, but I won't if you sleep with me

Hey guys, stop looking at the naked thai lady post that I cant see and upgrade me so I can join in the fun :)

Does this post count as my 25th? Maybe if I stop by the office with a few post it notes?

I would really like to be upgraded to trusted member. I have over 25 posts, I have been to LOS 8 times , and my ninth trip is in 3 weeks. I added some good advice to the forum and I even posted a pics of my tilak on ko samet. other then that I really don't know what else I can do . so I guess I'm going to give up on this club of yours soon . but I won't stop going to LOS

For your notice, Braveheart is not longer with this board(which will be noticed if you have watched his profile).

Plz be patience with us,there is many many in que to be elevated/reviewed.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Archived