Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post #1

Anyone who believes that they are worthy of an early promotion is free to appeal to the Administrators at any time and their posting history will be reviewed.

nudge nudge, only jokin

hi, im new to addicts, but not LOS, not been for a while so a trip report will be dated.

i will post some pics, when at my pc.

been a member of another pattaya forum for over 2 yrs, and thought i'd see what else's about.

been going to pattaya for 6 years, and in total spent well over a year there.

done the visa runs, done the 2 week millionaire, done visiting ex GFs parents in the village and stayed

at ex GFs house in naklua when broke.

Anyway, i'll do my best to get trusted.

cheers johnny

Not been on Addicts a long time. But have been on PattayaTalk with the same screen name for ages. I am known by some on the PT site. I would think that it is not in the number of posts that would bring trust in a BM but moreso the content and relevance of the post. Plus knowing when, how and what to post as a reply.

Let us see, if this warrants a 2nd look by the admin's that be!

This policy discriminates against deadbeats and slouchers. Hence, I will be filing a class action lawsuit on their behalf.

Can my account be reviewed please, been a member for a while nowand have passed the magic 25 posts..

Cheers

Rich.....

yeah thats a fair call...... its important to get constructive contribution to the forums,

i hope to be elevated soon.

cheers guys! :)

For a few weeks I've been enriching this great forum with my friendly, helpful, witty and of course intelligent posts!

I passed the 25 mark about a week ago, but I'm still not a trusted member. Hopefully I don't have to impress you with my good looks.

Or are you going to hook me up to a polygraph first ?

I am not in denial

i have to agree

ive been past the mark for a while

any friendly administrators fancy bumping me up to trusted ???

:WinkGrin1:

The main reason for me wishing to be elevated to the trusted member status is that then I really can start contribute with some stuff from my extensive photocollection. I hope you find the time to review soon :)

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

It's taken me 2 years to get this far and still not upgraded, at this rate I should be a trust member by 2015 :Whistle:

When you say reviewed every 48 hours does mean Thai Time ? if so we are in for a bit of a wait, as they have no concept of time. :22600584-Th:

heard you had to give the mods a rim job these days to get to trusted...

ahh i love the good OLD days...LOL....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived