IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have not got to magic mark yet but believe I have the wits to carry an intelligent converation and to contribute something somewhere...lol pc time limited but I,ll keep trying......great day to all

Have not got to magic mark yet but believe I have the wits to carry an intelligent converation and to contribute something somewhere...lol pc time limited but I,ll keep trying......great day to all

lol,, same as above i havent got to the magic number yet i'm in no hurry and if/when i make the mark i'll let the mods make up their mind on whether to elevate me or not, there's always enough interesting and entertaining posts in the normal forums to keep me amused...

I maintain an apartment in Pattaya and spent 4 months there last year. Most of the time was at a condo I rented in Jomtien. I guess if you have any forums on marrying a Thai girl then I would be a great resource. We married in Florida on the 28th and are loving life together in the US. We plan on returning to Pattaya as soon as her papers are finished. I did all the paperwork myself and really don't think there is an advantage of having an attorney do it since it is pretty straight forward. If you could point me in the right direction I would like to get my "Trusted Members" contributions rolling.

hey there

can i get reviewed please

just started but already really enjoying this forum

cheers

how many one liners equate to 1 post?

Howdy, could I get a review here too please?

Think I've found my new home ;-)

Me too please :MonkeyFight:

All of my topics consist of stupid questions & I try my best to insult people when I reply :P

I'll be embarking on my 2nd trip in April (for 5 weeks YIPPEE!!!) & plan to post trip reports from the trenches a la Tim.

Don't get excited, they'll be every few days & not very interesting.

I was a 2 week millionaire just this January, now I'm not even a Cheap Charlie, cos I'm Stony Broke :22600584-Th:

Hello mighty moderator-god

I trust you - do you trust me????

Could you please review my literary contribution to the forum?

Cheers ff.

hmmm I thought about asking you guys if you want to review my posts but pompooee did the same thing and is banned now I am a little afraid to do it :)

Dear adminstrator - I have made 25+ posts and would like to have better access before I travel there in a few weeks.

Can you facilitate this please, should you think approporiate.

And how will I know if it works - do I just start tryging to get into the other levels?

Hello, I am a new member in this Forum and i am french.

I have understood your Rules to Post first 25 Posts to come in the Real Member area.

I am happy to be here and I wish you best Regards

Jean-Michel

[b]Thank you for the information on becoming a trusted member, I have always been a silent member of the board always reading but never really having much to say... So I will now try to step up....

I am a regular visitor to Thailand and Pattaya, I am going to be returning on the 1st of April for another what I hope to be great trip[/b] :GoldenSmile1:

Next trip May 2012

Ive got to say some good points that have been pointed out.I do agree with braveheart but as some people have pointed out english is not there first language ,so maybe you might have to take this into considerations when they have passed the 25 + MARK.anyway only 4 weeks to go, back to los :GoldenSmile1: so you soon

Makes good sense, I gotta admit I'm only at 15 posts and anxious very anxious to become a trusted member and look forward to posting photos to the gallery's from my up coming trips to BKK and Pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

Jim

I am here to figure out how not to be a newbie target/chump when I save enough to make it over there.

While it would be nice to have access to the trusted members portion of the site, to whet the appetite, I am here to learn.

Good policy though...

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

im just happy that my hip replacement was a success and I can go back to Thailand again. It has been 4 years since my last trip and I really miss it. Im sure I will have something to contribute after that trip.

These rules sound fair to me , only new to this forum but have found it very good and helpful , just came back from pattaya recently and will be heading back later in year . thank you .

Archived