Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too. I would like to know how long time it takes to become a trusted member too. I have been to LOS on and off for 18 years and I am very curious what is in the protected areas. So please....

how long does it take to be upgraded to a trusted member?

Me too. I would like to know how long time it takes to become a trusted member too. I have been to LOS on and off for 18 years and I am very curious what is in the protected areas. So please....

I have reviewed your accounts and upgraded you both.

Not being a "trusted member" is like the child that is locked out of the sweet shop, what treasures await???

I think BM SmellyFarang should be considered for trusted status as he seems to have contributed more to the forum than some who are trusted. Rather than one liners, he has started threads and helped members out with reviews of places for example.

I'm a trusted member, but for some reason, I can't log onto the trusted threads !

would appreciate if i could be considered trusted status.

Cheers,

M.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been reading another forum and have just recently discovered this great web site. I suppose I am not supposed to mention it by name. I also love to read all the wonderful information and stories on the forum but am not much of a writer. I suppose the "rule" is good for many but I don't enjoy reading unfruitful banter. I will do my best to write "good stuff" but would much rather read what the good writers put forth.

Wow! I am member number 4,000 and there are newbies that are member number 22,000. I guess many have joined after me! I finally decided to write a few posts to see what goodies are "hidden" Can't wait to see those gems!

And Hungry for More!!!!

Any chance that I could qualify for a Trusted Members Status ? I'm hoping to make it back to Pattaya later this year for my 10th visit !

• 4 weeks later...

Gents,

I would appreciate if you would review my status for trustworthiness..

Peace..

Submitting my request for trusted member status. I've tried to contribute serious posts to interesting topics.

I also would like someone to take a look at me and see if I qualify for trusted status as I am putting together a trip for June and would love to read more.......

Next trip May 2012

Shouldn't need to ask, people are looking.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Shouldn't need to ask, people are looking.

Thanks Guy, I know sometimes I get a little impatient.... Plus got a trip coming up... wooo hoooo

Next trip May 2012

• 3 weeks later...

Helping us to get more valuable information from the board members.

Take myself, I am long time member of this board. But I dint make any posting before my visit to pattaya. I got a lot and lot of information from this board which helped me to make my trip. Thats why even in my first trip as well, I had the knowledge on how to get with the things. Thanks a lot.

BoomBoom

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/&clickLABEL=Time to go back&flashLABEL=Vacation End&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/30.jpg&text=%20Back to Cage%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=4&day=09&hour=12&minute=00&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="">Dragon gets back into the cage</a></small></center>

sounds a fair way ive done some good topics on issues and gave some good info out been pattaya plus many other places of interest udon thani,bkk,koh samui,hui hin,koh samet chang mai,bridge over the river kwai would love to be upgraded to trusted member,be like winning the european cup ha ha ha iam a leeds utd fan hope i dont have to wait that long be dead by then cheers

marching on together super leeds

Dear Pattaya Addicts Administrators,

I hope that you will take the time to review my post and see if I am worthy of being elevated to the Trusted Member Status.

I feel that my post warrant this status. I have been contributing in a meaningful way. I am respectful of all boardies and do not flame

and try my best not to post unless I have something positive to add to the discussion.

If you feel that I am still not worthy of being elevated at this time, I will respect your decision, however I would like for you to give me some suggestions

as to what I am lacking in my post or give me some direction as to what I need to do to improve getting elevated.

Thanks for the way you guys manage this forum. It is administered in such a manner as everyone feels welcome, however you also don't allow a lot of flaming

and abuse to take place. Continue the good work.

No matter what happens, I will continue to be a part of this forum.

Thanks.

i am not worthy.

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

Hello, could I please be considered for trusted membership? This place is really good, and I'd love to have the inside info on places to go/avoid (I've already learnt a lot). I'm planning a trip and want to leave in about a month, but it will be an around the world trip so I need to start planning now. Also, I want to have as good a time as possible, and it would be great if I could get to know people who might end up being out there when I am, and have the same intentions :)

• 1 month later...

im still a newbie not trusted yet,ive been to thailand about 10 times now the last time for a month i have a girlfriend in pattaya hoping she is what i want to be,ive heard all the scams have many friends in pattaya soi 12 area i usual stay at the blue sea nice accom,im looking at buying a bar in thailand now i hope that all im wanting to do will happen

Come on guys??? I leave for pattaya again Monday and still don't have status. My condo is on jomtien beach and I have spent a couple years traveling to pattaya. What do you think?

Archived