IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

Can you please consider me i have been a member for a while now and read the forum regularly. Most topics i look at have already had a reply with the same view points as me so i don’t post to save room on the server you use as this costs.

I try to post whenever i can add value and advice to any topic.

i have been going to Thailand for 12 years and have many friends who live there. I also have a Thai wife living with me here in England along with her daughter. not that this makes any difference but it demonstrates i have some knowledge of Thailand and Pattaya

Thanks for your consideration.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My observations for what its worth....far too many members in the advanced section have never even been to los and some of the questions asked by them even someone with one trip under his belt would know.

So respect the decisions of the mods on when and if you get elevated, all this pleading just aint cool. Post some good info get to thailand at least once and who knows you may get to advanced one day....it is worth the wait i assure you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:wink: Requesting Advandced Membership!

All quality posts so far, check it out.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi

though i have not yet become a advanced member i appreciate the policy and standards evolved to upgrade the members so that the forum can have more meaningful discussions. though the initiation process may take some time only the genuine people with interest will remain.all the best.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 1 month later...

great, i was wondering how many posts you have to make to become an advanced member ^^ just have to start posting i guess :P

great, i was wondering how many posts you have to make to become an advanced member ^^ just have to start posting i guess :P

At least 50 including some quality ones (trip report) .

• 3 weeks later...

So how does one achieve 50 posts when they haven't been there yet? I'm sure once I've been there I'll probably have something of value to contribute. But until then I feel like I'm just writing something to get to the next level, I've learned alot from the forums and commented when I thought it appropriate. But in keeping with what I think your intentions are I can't just post to reach the majic number?

Suggestions or comments from the Board please?

So how does one achieve 50 posts when they haven't been there yet? I'm sure once I've been there I'll probably have something of value to contribute. But until then I feel like I'm just writing something to get to the next level, I've learned alot from the forums and commented when I thought it appropriate. But in keeping with what I think your intentions are I can't just post to reach the majic number?

Suggestions or comments from the Board please?

Hi,

There are a lot of subjects that are not reliant on people having been to Patts, try adding to a few of them matbe?? Also try to start a few topics with any questions you may have. I know it's not easy to get to fifty posts when you haven't been! but it's designed to help them vet you, so try to add to the forum as much as you can and always respect the ethos of 'it's nice to be nice'.

Bill

• 1 month later...

I also want to thank you for being clear and concise on the advance member requirements. I just reviewed them all and can't wait to be approved as I use it so much in my preparation in moving (well, as much as 10 months out of the year) to Pattaya. As a matter of fact, I think I'm just about there. I love this website!

OMG, I just realized, lol, I got 50 post. Whoa!!!!!!!!! Now to see if there adequate!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I did have advanced membership but its now disappeared is there a reason I should know about?? can not log on?

I have been an advanced member for some time, but when I logged in I could not see the advanced topics. Please put me back on the advanced list. Thank you.

I have been an advanced member for some time, but when I logged in I could not see the advanced topics. Please put me back on the advanced list. Thank you.

I have also been an advanced member for some time with 318 posts, none of which are one or two word answers. Today, when I log on, I am not advanced, this was not true a couple of days ago. What has changed. Please give me my advanced back, I deserve it.

There are problems with the Advanced Section at the moment so it is closed down whilst we sort them out - normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Dont worry if you were Advanced - you still are!

• 5 weeks later...

I hope this is the right place to post, but I would also like to be promoted to Advanced.

Member length: Almost one year (posted slowly)

I try to provide helpful posts when I can, such as this post offering translations

Her name: แอน So 'sarah air' 'oh ang' 'noh nuu'

Ann is just the English way to spell it. Taking it literally I would write her name Airn' date=' but yes, the English way is Ann usually.

Here is the entire Thai:

ครั้งแรกที่เขียน จ.ม. ให้ผู้ชายและจะเป็นฉบับแรกและฉบับสุดท้ายที่จะเขียน จ.ม. ให้ผู้ชาย อีก....

I'm guessing you want it for translating, but online translators are really poor. I hope it helps though

Google Translate: Write a letter to the first man and the first will be last, and the men would write a letter to another ....

Bing: First time author,. That man, and will be the first and last burn,. The men again ...

[b']Final tip[/b], จ.ม. is not the full way to write 'letter', it's the shortened version. Just in case you get confused on other translation services.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first post although I have been watching the forum for some time now and already learned a lot. I still have a lot more to learn,,,, have been duped a couple of times with the bar girls....god luv em.

• 3 weeks later...

Lads,

Having received 5 warning points I understand that I will not be turning advanced any time soon but as I've reached 50 posts how's about removing the warning points and I'll try for Advanced again once I reach 100.

Cheers,

TC

Archived