IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only been twice and have stayed at bj Lodge on soi 3. Have been very please with them. Low season 1000 per night but no breakfast. I am coming in November and I want a change this time I willl be staying for one month this time. Have been looking at pattaya bay resort. Have been given a Very good price for one mounth 22000. maybe I will rent a condo any views welcome.

Dave

Forum A copy 2.2.jpgIMG_0838.2.jpgCenterburyfhtdfth copy.jpgpost-2887-125149014835.jpgRoom 12 A 4 poster.jpgGetAttachment.aspx.jpgBK 22.jpgbk 7.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

yeah u right

i just stay there in april, but never had breakfast ...

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Used to frequent The SPAM WORD hotel years ago. After Secrets opened, stayed there thrice. My last 4 trips however have been totally around the Soi LK Metro, Soi Buakhaw areas. I don't see myself around Walking Street so long as the Metro area is active at the right price, the way it is today...

Used to frequent The SPAM WORD Hotel years ago. After Secrets opened, stayed there thrice. My last 4 trips however have been totally around the Soi LK Metro, Soi Buakhaw areas. I don't see myself around Walking Street so long as the Metro area is active at the right price, the way it is today...

Very good point & if you trim your budjet this area offers fantastic value.

Walking Street has become for most Expensive street.

:23:

Used to frequent The SPAM WORD Hotel years ago. After Secrets opened, stayed there thrice. My last 4 trips however have been totally around the Soi LK Metro, Soi Buakhaw areas. I don't see myself around Walking Street so long as the Metro area is active at the right price, the way it is today...

Why the fuck has 'pent'house been changed to "spam word in my post???????????

Why the fuck has 'pent'house been changed to "spam word in my post???????????

I was wondering why anyone would name a hotel "spam word", even tried to look it up. Naive me.

I was in Ma Maison in soi 13 near Beach Road. Was OK. I might try Billabong this time, their Deluxe rooms seem good and the balcony is a plus.

I'd like to have the following things when I pick a place. Internet, in room safe, no guest fees, balcony, and sea view. comfortable bed. big shower with hot water. Recommendations?

I bounce around a bit

Past venues have included Flipper House, Queen Vic, Jasmine hotel

Lately been thinking that setting up in the LK Metro and just running a constant stream of takeouts from DD could be good. Probably kill me. :) Gotta be worse ways to go.

I stayed at the Flipper house in soi 7 last week.Great room, 2pools and good breaki for 1150 baht a nite. :8of10Score: :

Jolly Roger

• 2 months later...

I'm staying at the Queen Vic on Soi 6. Heard decent reports, rooms look good on their website and I like the idea it's more of a pub with great rooms, rather than a hotel!!

Have stayed in guesthouses, I do like them for the personal service, but hate most of their rock hard beds, or twin beds pushed together to make a king size.

Dynasty Inn is one, I have liked in the past. Marriott either through miles, I need to use but lately, I prefer to book rooms in condos, as the beds are real soft, perfect for a bad back.

Anyone know of any hotels/guesthouses with decent beds?

pop in sometime and try out ours.

www.canterburytalescafe.com

3a.2.jpg3A.1.jpg

Its ok we dont mind who stays

My favorite hotel in pattaya as of yet is Sunshine hotel on soi 8! 15m to the nearest beerbar and 30m to the nearest "everything you want-gogo" :D

My favorite hotel in pattaya as of yet is Sunshine hotel on soi 8! 15m to the nearest beerbar and 30m to the nearest "everything you want-gogo" :D

Last few trips stayed at Secrets as I love the location.

Have a few others I like too away from south pattaya. I travel around to various areas during my nights out, but being in the heart of where I usually finish my evening for me is just right!

I stayed at Secrets for two nights last December then decided to leave beacaue the shower didn't have hot water. Great location and nice bar room otherwise.

My next trip is in just over 2 weeks I will be spending 4 nights in the Windmill in Naklua never stayed there but it was recommended by someone who has staid a few times 24 quid a night including taxes.

Then it is down to the Dusit for another 10 nights. In the last 5 years I have stayed at the Dusit about 10 times I love it. And i know the girls will sleep anywhere cos even the worst hotel in Patts is usually better than there room I have had some stunners come up to me and say I never sleep in Dusit before can you take me sometime. I just reply dont worry you are on my to do list.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived