IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

Used to stay up soi 5 but the last few trips have moved the location to Diana/Metro/Lengkee area.

Includes, Opey de Place, Rockhouse, Metro apartments and even resorted to having a long term ST room in the Sawasdee on Diana.

Wha's like us?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a quick question, where do the russians stay? i know jomtien is the general area, but hotels? i have a good reason for asking this question and you'll find out after my next trip report early next year :)

When I come to LOS for work I stay at Avalon in Jomtien. It's a very good place and I like it.

It's also the place where all the Russians stay.

If I come for pleasure only I stay at the Nirvana.

Cum propris suis alis volat

Sorry, I just can not answer because I try new locations on every visit and have never been tied down to one particular area in the last 13 years... I still have my favourite hotels in Walking Street, second road, soi Baukhau, Jomtien and Soi 2-4 areas... I will continue to remain a butterfly...

Sorry, I just can not answer because I try new locations on every visit and have never been tied down to one particular area in the last 13 years... I still have my favourite hotels in Walking street, second road, soi Baukhau, Jomtien and Soi 2-4 areas... I will continue to remain a butterfly...

I seem to be following this approach too. I find that it also helps provide a different holiday experience which is a good thing as doing the same things in the same place can become a little same old if you get me?

We lived for a year in Soi 17 in an apartment down behind Yen Sabai condos and this was a good area. In 2002 we bought a townhouse just off Soi Nern Plab Wan on the darkside. We now only come over to Pattaya for 5 weeks a year and I like where we live. Plenty of bars around the place to keep me occupied but still close enough to head into town whenever we want to.

I usually stop in Soi 13. You can walk to most things, Soi 6 or to Walking Street. If you do not want to walk, have baht buses both ways. Area is close to all things but still a quiet area.

in october I'm staying at the dragon bar on Soi buakaw. 9500B a month including utils. cant wait!!

Have you been out there before?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Have you been out there before?

soi baukaw? yeah, I've walked around there. but my last trip I stayed at Secrets off walkign street. but I've read many good things about soi LK Metro and soi baukaw. so decided I'd give it a go.

soi baukaw? yeah, I've walked around there. but my last trip I stayed at secrets off walkign street. but I've read many good things about soi lk metro and soi baukaw. so decided I'd give it a go.

Hope it works out fella. Think I'd be concerned about the potential noise - I definately need my beauty sleep! Great price and location though.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

how about 700-800thb /night hotels in pattaya?

I know opey the place; soi bukhao nice hotel with pooll.

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I still think a room above one of the bars is best value for money. Not all are noisey places to stay.

Had a room at the 3som LK Metro which looked on to a vacant lot . Quiet ,clean , real value for money, it may not provide you with a swimming pool like a hotel but hey lots of places handy to rent a pool for the day should you require it.

Have stayed on LK Metro the most - great location with all the amenities and a nice neighborhood feeling to it.

This trip found Tycoon Place serviced apartments on soi 9 off Pattayatai (south road). 9,000 a month low season, 9,800 high plus utilities and has a pool too. 24 hour front desk, daily room cleaning, internet.

"Fear women - and save your life"

Accra taxi motto

in october I'm staying at the dragon bar on Soi buakaw. 9500B a month including utils. cant wait!!

I E-mailed them twice with a query regarding their November Monthly rates,no answer so F... T..m, found a great deal elsewhere who obviously believe in customer relations!

I've stayed at the Montien a couple of times - a bit dated, but good location. I mainly stay at Sabai Lodge though - cheap and excellent service. Am in Patts on Wednesday for 3 nights and have decided to give Tim Boutique a go - with time so limited, I wanted to be closer to the action.

I E-mailed them twice with a query regarding their November Monthly rates,no answer so F... T..m, found a great deal elsewhere who obviously believe in customer relations!

yeah man, it took me a few days. I had to phone them up and get them to check their emails lol. he seemed like a friendly guy though. Hopefully it stays open and doesnt' shutdown due to mismanagement while I'm there..

just for the record. where are you staying and how much?

I always stay in Central Pattaya as I like Soi Diana Inn, Soi LK Metro and Soi Buakhao. I stay in hotels in the neighborhood and am a regular visitor to Pattaya something like twice a month, all year round, and sometimes more often.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I plan on staying the first few days at Secret and book their limo (flight arrives after midnight, I rather pay the extra and be reasonably sure I'll get picked up!). Then I'll shop for a place with more green and a pool to relax.

Metro apartments Soi Lk ,Everything is around u.

Metro is cheap with excellent rooms very friendly staff, Dennis the owner always makes u feel welcome.

Billiard tables in an air conditioned environment. They clean the rooms every day with fresh towels.

Very guest friendly.And it has its own bar.

I am going back in a few weeks. Only problem its popular and not easy to get rooms unless u prebook.

http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com/

Christos

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=%0D%0DI%20land%20in%20Pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=15&hour=22&minute=15&second=40&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

The Haven hotel in soi 13 next doors to Sandy Springs is a real diamond in the rough! Found the place during my last trip and fell in love with the place, will never stay anywhere else.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

only been once and we stayed at Sabai Lodge Soi 2 good pool 1400Bht guest friendly good rooms breakfast a bit bland but they will cook you eggs any way u want them Baht bus out the front near Soi 6 7 8 lucky Bar up the corner great foot massage down the road

I have stayed at Dusit Thani, LK Renaissance, Nova Platinium, Hard Rock.

I like LK Ren the best by far, good rooms, staff super friendly (remember me every time I go back regardless of how long in between visits). Love the central area, soi diana. Close enough to WS, soi 7 & 8 and all my favourite hangouts.

A little pricy compared to some others but well worth the cost for a holiday millionaire. haha

Archived