IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone stayed at katesire house, their website the rooms are looking good.

are they girl friendly, website does not say anything about the room.

do they have wifi in room do they hav a TV.

• 8 months later...

I stayed Central Patts soi 8 usually. This place is good and easy for traveling around Patts and near all attractions which I love :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

View Talay 6 is for me.Nice swimming pool,perfect view.In the middle of everything.48sq.m rooms with kitchen and balcony,ADSL and Wi-Fi.LCD or LED 42-46", safe , girl friendly and much more for 1900 per day.You can't beat that.

have stayed in various hotels including bella vista soi 7/8 eastiny 7, sunshine residences soi 8 . sunshine vista soi 3 , all nice hotels in their own way last year we stayed at citin loft for a week and ktk royal residences for a week probably these last 2 have been the best. this year i will be staying at the diana oasis soi bukaow for the first 5 days then after returning to pattaya after seeing the outlaws i am looking to stay at the Pattaya Bay Resort for a week, the location is not really important as it is easy to get around in pattaya

I visit twice a year. A hotel (Hard Rock, Mariott) one time and then a Villa/house the other time. (6000-8000baht/night) with weekly speacials at some places.

jomtien for me. I fell in love with Dancewatchers. I love what they offer plus is provides the comforts I love. I can get to the action with no problems so this is it for me.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

• 1 year later...

I always stay on Soi 13. Sandy Spring, Dynasty, Lek (although I wouldn't recommend it now) and etc. close to TQ for action during the day, and an easy ride to either Walking St. or Soi 6.

Archived