IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

The Blackbook Resort for me. Best place I've ever stayed in Pattaya and I have stayed at the Penthouses of LK Metro and Renaissance as well as The Penthouse at the Vault amongst the many places.

The rooms you see from the two photos as well as the swimming pool are all part of what you get when renting this huge place. Perfect for group bookings, or if you really want to impress your Belle de nuit book it solo as I do...

June July 2010 3 268.JPG

June July 2010 3 269.JPG

..And this is the main bedroom..There are two other bedrooms and a beautifully furnished living room also..All included in the price

June July 2010 3 264.JPG

June July 2010 3 259.JPG

Simply amazing place. :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blackbook Resort for me. Best place I've ever stayed in Pattaya and I have stayed at the SPAM WORDs of LK Metro and Renaissance as well as The SPAM WORD at the Vault amongst the many places.

The rooms you see from the two photos as well as the swimming pool are all part of what you get when renting this huge place. Perfect for group bookings, or if you really want to impress your Belle de nuit book it solo as I do...

..And this is the main bedroom..There are two other bedrooms and a beautifully furnished living room also..All included in the price

Simply amazing place. :GoldenSmile1:

9000 Baht/night....simply amazing price!

And all this time I thought you won them over with the cool hat... ;)

9000 Baht/night....simply amazing price!

And all this time I thought you won them over with the cool hat... ;)

Don't forget all the iPods i give the girl of the day as well as for her family and friends :GoldenSmile1:..Oh did I mention the gold?

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

i stayed in the vista earlier this year on soi 4 ok hotel i've stayed in the montien,nova platinum,mecure,mike orchard,hard rock and on my nxt trip i'm looking forward to staying at the august suits after hearing such good reports on this forum. :08:

hi guys

Well yes to some 9000 bt per nite is a little costly BUT if you look at the fact that there is 3 VERY large bedrooms (and a spare smaller bed room as well making it 4 bedrooms if you want to use them)

But you get personal service(maid service/cook on demand) that you just dont get in many other places ,along with the fact that you have a private swimming pool with waterslides/water falls as well as a 8 person outdoor heated spa (which is a great place to play out doors where no one can see where you hide the salami .

There is also stunning private gardens to do photo shoots (or any thing else that shoots)away from the world ,or kick back and listen to the birds.

The pool table and outdoor bar are a great places to mix with old and new friends

remember that if this is between 3 people that 3000 bt per nite ,If you were to look at the same set up in any top hotel you would be looking at 30,000 bt per night (just cheack the price at sheriton pattaya )

Guys also please keep in mind that there is no deposit needed and we have free motor bikes sitting waiting for you !The internet in the resort is free as well as being the fastest that pattaya has to offer .

Please do also keep in mind our stand by rates where we will drop the price on the day of booking if we are not full ,making the resort even better value (apply in person for rates)

The main problem that we have found in the short time we have been open ,is those who have stayed here dont wish to stay any where else after there visit (and this includes the girls ,thus putting a new meaning to paying the girls YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM TO LEAVE and there not happy to go )

Please guys if you would ever like to stay here do contact me on [email protected] and we will do our best to meet your needs

alan lad

I have stayed in the shittest hotel in Pattaya ( Carlton Pattaya /Soi 5 ), 3 times in 09 ..only cause it was close to Soi 6

I have stayed 3 times at the Eurotel hotel, next to the hospital....Having a beer out front, from time to time I would see the odd Farang come off his bike/ in a bad way ... stretched out in the back of the baht bus.... That's why I don't ride a bike in Pattaya.

I stayed at a BG's place one trip...dumb idea...never do that again....This next trip Sabai Lodge on Soi 2

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have gradully working my way south and east over the trips. Started of wil Grande Sole near Soi 6 on virgin trip, not the best choice as it is a bit out of the way and has a joiner fee.

Next few trips was around soi 7/8 Sunshine and one of the Easteny chain before moving east to Bella Express for trip no4.

Currently in Pattay Bay Resort between 2nd Road and Soi Bouchow(sp) and very happy with the location, the room and the staff.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

I normally stay at Sabai Resort but this trip I am going to stay near LK Metro / Soi Bukao area. Thinking about one of the LK properties. Anyone got any experiances of LK Metropole, Renaissance and Royal ? Pros and cons. All comments appreciated.

I know all of them stayed many times.The best one and high priced is Renaissance but very good location near to new festival centre and second street.Metropol is near to soi buakhow

and to soi metro and i payed last year for superior room 46 square meter with big kitchen and balcony 45000 bath inc.breakfast.Royal is situated end of soi buakao

near to pattaya klang cheaper but the rooms in the white building old no balcony.In royal building they have only one ore two room appartments.Now i booked in Royal for December 30 Days

for 37000 Bath(peak season).Sorry my mistakes ,I am german.

Black Hawk

Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ. Basic, but clean rooms. Excellent location one block from Happy A GoGo

Retired

I was in Ma Maison in soi 13 near Beach Road. Was OK. I might try Billabong this time, their Deluxe rooms seem good and the balcony is a plus.

I stayed in the Billabong for 4 days late Sept 2010. My room smelled, the towels smelled (even after they changed them), the bed was a wreck, no top sheet just a blanket thing that (you guessed it) smelled, the room safe didn't work

I hated it.

staying at Queen Vic this year, last year me and my pal had a villa which was ok for the money but I returning alone this year

staying at Queen Vic this year, last year me and my pal had a villa which was ok for the money but I returning alone this year

This time i will try the Flipper House

my first trip i stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort and loved it :Jump_Drool:

i have stayed at the Queen vic once......and moved to the mercure after the first week. just too hard walking up those stairs carryin a thai girl :Party3::Drunk1:

i have also stayed at the dynasty once but moved after two days.....didn't like the pool,rooms,etc.

so now i just go back to the pbr :GrinNod1:

Baboona beachfront for me this time, 1,700 a night..spent last trip on Soi 6 all day and Walking Street all nite,on baht bus route and k-bank around corner to open my thai bank account,also 20 meters to "the coconut bar"...cant wait 20 nights in january..hubba hubba

Following good write ups by other BMs I am booked in at August Suites for my next trip.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

footypjman Honestly Ive stayed in a few places around the globe and as long as you dont mind paying that little bit more for quality and we got seaside rooms with huge balconies at the Baywalk you will be hard pushed to better it and only minutes away to walking st but as they say its up to you

Bit late with this reply but I would also recommend the Baywalk Residence. Deluxe room is fab (views not great from the rear though) staff great and not an eyelid batted when I brought 2 very boisterous go-go dancers back with me one night :)

Prices go up steeply in peak season which is why I'm trying the Mosaik apartments beside Tuk Com for six weeks in December / January. 1 bedroom suite for 36,500 for the 6 weeks + utiluties.

By the way, the only weird thing about the Baywalk is you can't book direct with them (I asked at reception) you have to go through Agoda.

Best location I know of in Patts

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread & I love to try new hotels etc but if you get the wrong hotel it will fuck up your trip.

I have picked hotels & for one reason & another they have just felt not right & the staff along with the room has just pissed me of or made me feel out of my comfort zone.

Even the location can fuck it up for me as if a bar has music near by & it is loud & can be heard in the room its mind bending.

Location is what it is all about as it can make you feel comfortable & makes things better to get around & easy to get all things done.

I have tried many hotels over the years but IMO the LK Ren is tops but I do have a deluxe room when I am there.

August Suites is fantastic for the money with the best staff ever.

There my top 2 hotels right now & I love the location & they are 100% monger friendly & I have had several girls back in one day or in one night.

My budjet is 1500/2000 Baht as a rule but will go to 2,500 some times for a short trip.

:001_Thank_You5:

Because of all the love shown for August Suites on this forum, I've booked up for the New Year...also looks awesome on the website and I haven't seen 1 negative review anywhere...up until now I've always rated LK (Metrople & Residence) or Nirvana Suites in Jomtien as favourites (not sure if Nirvana is guest friendly though as I was staying w/ a GF throughout the whole stay there but rooms are great, wifi is excellent and location is spot on).

For those looking for more of a bargain at around THB 800 - 1,000, the hotels in Soi Lenkee are super value for money

Hooray beer!

i stayed up and down LK Metro for a few years but i now find i cant stand the fucking all night birthday parties that occur nearly 3 times a week. the BOOM BOOM BOOM of the bass and screeching renditions of ZOMBIE at 3-4 or even 5am do my head right in. 16 people checked out after 1 particular party....way to get business guys-NOT! i wont ever stay there again.

ive also stayed up naklua in the crystal Palace for 1000 a night and that place is great, especially the rooftop pool.

i stayed up and down lk metro for a few years but i now find i cant stand the fucking all night birthday parties that occur nearly 3 times a week. the BOOM BOOM BOOM of the bass and screeching renditions of ZOMBIE at 3-4 or even 5am do my head right in. 16 people checked out after 1 particular party....way to get business guys-NOT! i wont ever stay there again.

ive also stayed up naklua in the crystal palace for 1000 a night and that place is great, especially the rooftop pool.

Eastbourne is quiet :P

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I've stayed in a few hotels over the yrs and my favorite so far is LK Metropole in soi dianna great location, quiet rooms. Got a great deal last stay and have already enquired about future stays with similar prices.

The decor is a bit gaudy but thats a minor detail when you look at where your located and its facilities

Archived