IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

G'D AY PLAYMATES :Greetings9:

I'VE been coming to PATT'S for 25 yrs ,stayed in many places in that time , "but " i've found recently the best place to stay for location , price ,& class it's called

August Suites :Banghead2: ...mrbill2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LK Royal Suites for me, nice large rooms, great location, well worth the extra baht in my book.

Central Pattaya, not too far away from Soi Diana Inn. Thats close to all the hotels with 110B breakfast buffets, at the center of Pattaya's best bar Coconut Bar/Beach Rd., walking distance to Soi 6 and Bliss Lounge, and WS if that's where you are going at night.

Nothing in Thailand is 100% sure.

Where would sawasdee seaview be considered? Central Pattaya?

Last 2 visits were at Evergreen/Areca Lodge.....love the Soi Diana area

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

My Loom there's a Ferkew on.........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I thought I'd do this poll to find out where residents and regular visitors stay when they come to Pattaya. If you live here, please indicate where you house/condo is. If you're a regular visitor, please indicate where you normally stay. As for me I live in North Pattaya, near the beach.

I first couple times went to soi 8 Sunshine hotel, and after that condo in Spanish Place Pattaya condominium, near sunkunvit and pattaya klang.

piscina2008 010.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

hit Pattaya twice:

first time stayed in Royal Twins on second road

last two times stayed at the Lek - their buffet brekkies suit fat barstewards like myself.

Dusit D2 every time!

I will need to stay there next year.

The Dusit team keep sending me emails about the place

Normally I stay around Soi Buakhao, Soi LK but sometimes I branch out to a bigger more expensive hotel usually along second road.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

Have stayed in guesthouses, I do like them for the personal service, but hate most of their rock hard beds, or twin beds pushed together to make a king size.

Dynasty Inn is one, I have liked in the past. Marriott either through miles, I need to use but lately, I prefer to book rooms in condos, as the beds are real soft, perfect for a bad back.

Anyone know of any hotels/guesthouses with decent beds?

I have visited pattaya only once but stayed with dance watchers in the view Talay complex at jomtien price was good room perfect

Rented a bike so transport no issue getting into pattaya ws .I'm looking to come back again at new years and booking the Jacuzzi room

i stay at the dusit hotel now i used to stay in the asia hotel up the hill but i have found this place to be getting rundown and the staff arnt the friendliest either

THE POKER BUNNY

Stayed in Galaxy Suites for 895 BAHT a night...right above Heaven Above GOGO on Walking Street. Very nice location but a little noisy.

The staff overall was very friendly and cleaned my room every day.

The rooms are a little on the small side...picture a typical bedroom.

They did have a comfy king size bed, air con, fridge, spacious closet, clean bathroom, and a small flat screen TV with cable.

Overall I was pretty happy with my experience. I'll probably stay somewhere around the 500-700 baht range next time.

I normally stay at Sabai Resort but this trip I am going to stay near LK Metro / Soi Bukao area. Thinking about one of the LK properties. Anyone got any experiances of LK Metropole, Renaissance and Royal ? Pros and cons. All comments appreciated.

I stayed at the LK Metropole For 1 month this winter and it was just fine. I had a studio room which was large and had 2 balconies. Absolutely avoid a room with a door that connects to another room (you can and will hear everything). This was a major pain until they switched my room, then all was good. Breakfast was a little pricey for what you get but the coffee is good. Pool was great as was the fitness center. All in all a nice place to stay if you have the extra $$$. Girl policy is very nice (as in there is none). The girls come and go as they please so if you are into bringing dodgy people back to your room you might want a place where they check IDs at the door.

I mostly prefer a cheaper hotel, which is near the attractions.

So i use a Sawasdee mansion or Lek hotel, which is nicer, but a little bit more expensive (800 Baht)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from SE Asia went to pats twice stayed at Frazer Resort then D2 - in my opinion D2 is worth the extra money , both easy walk to Walking Street...

Stayed in the sawadee seeview for one night out of seven !!! dirty, even the mice wore overalls!!

I first couple times went to soi 8 Sunshine hotel, and after that condo in Spanish Place Pattaya condominium, near sunkunvit and pattaya klang.

how much there ?

got any web?

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

When I go tho Pattaya I stay in Le Katai,soi lengkee,good guesthouse and breakfeast included

no free breakfast there man

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I have stayed in villa's, hotels, cheap rooms, luxury rooms, rooms above bars etc etc. I guess it all amounts to budget and what one requires. Their are many fine choices of accommodation in Patts. After many years and many more trips I now require a room that has a good shower, quite, cable TV and a swimming pool, therefore I look for hotel accommodation that is BG friendly; and having stayed at many my favoutite at this moment is Royal Twins Palace Hotel. Rooms are spacious, quite and every room has a view over Patts for around 1200B per night. I know they will discount for longer stays.

However after saying the above, I also enjoy villa's at Jomtien, which are alot quiter and usually around 5000-10000B per week depending upon the establishment. Though the only downside is travelling either Soi6 and Walking Street, but again it's all personal taste.

I search the properties via the internet and also find that the internet prices are quite comparable.

Hope this helps.

Fred

I know the villas are a bit pricey. Me and a couple of mates are thinking to rent one for a week if we share it won't be that expencive. How bad is the traveling? Is central Pats too far? Bhat busses do go between jomtien and pattaya? or any other transport and how long does it really take to get there and the cost involved? Please advice as this is gonna be my first trip.

And I heard the russians like to stay in that area does that mean its safe or not. Sorry too many questions

Go For It!!!!!!!! Or Regret The Unknown

Last November I stayed in Sandy Springs on Soi 13, loved the location, hotel was nice but I had a few issues that would cause me to look else where first and those are no free WiFi and no in room safe.

Archived