IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

I thought I'd try Eastiny Seven on soi 7 this time. I've heard mixed reviews, some good, some bad. I hope it's a good place.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always near soi buakhao/lengkee/lk metro everything is on your doorstep.

Normally stay at the Billabong - LK Metro

And seeing my beloved employer and myself are about to depart ways will be looking at moving to Patts permanently

Living in Central would be too much so will be looking for a hacienda on the Darkside

Have my first trip in about 5 weeks time... spent a LOT of time on research... wanted a kitchenette in the room, and a separate bedroom... looked at many places in the classifieds, craigslist, etc... eventually just went with LK Renaissance... big loom, jacuzzi tub, good location.

Proverbs 21:19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.

LAst time, i was at the Sun View hotel, around 15min walk to the WS. Was nice to walk and to feel the city but next time, i will be closer :)

My first time in Pattaya, I stayed at hotel Sureena on Soi Post Office and the next time I stayed at Sawasdee Sunshine on Soi 11.

Always stayed at the Lizard Lounge Guesthouse on Soi Honey Inn. Its ok but at 400B a night, its clearly going to show the signs of a budget place.

Based on the comments on this thread, thinking Soi Buakhao next time....Marin Place. Location, price and swimming pool make it stand out at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have usually stayed either at Metro apartments - prices have risen due to popularity - or at Eastiny hotels off Beach road.

This trip I 'm booked at LK 19 Avenue off soi bukhao.

Looks like excellent value at 400 bht per night for a 30 day stay.

Staying at Sanya Nightstar Apartments just off WS for 5 nights then 2 nights in Page10 hotel, for some much required R&R.

(In response to the question, South Pattaya) :Number1a:

This is a question will get hundreds of different of answers. I think most of us chose a hotel on location and price. Some like being close to Walking Street others want to be in LK Metro while others still want to be down by Soi 6 or 3. Anyways here is my choice. I like to be centrally located so its soi 13 Inn House. Free internet a pool a balconey nice bed hot shower. Half way between beach road and second street great beer bar close by and quiet. Oh ya less than 1000 baht and girl friendly.

This is a question will get hundreds of different of answers. I think most of us chose a hotel on location and price. Some like being close to walking street others want to be in LK Metro while others still want to be down by soi 6 or 3. Anyways here is my choice. I like to be centrally located so its soi 13 Inn House. Free internet a pool a balconey nice bed hot shower. Half way between beach road and second street great beer bar close by and quiet. Oh ya less than 1000 baht and girl friendly.

Hi mate, Is that with breakfast? u got any pics?

feezy

If with the wife n daughter I stay at Jomtien, I stayed 11 days solo at View Talay 6 on beach road and it was a great central location. up and back to

jomtien every night would have been a nuisance,

Change my hotels in Pattaya all the time.

I love the hotels that are on the pricey side but 1500 is my normal budget on average.

IMO like the girls, restaurants, & other such holiday things its always best to change & it keeps it good & fresh.

Great thread & thanks guys for all the ideas & list of alternative places to stay.

:001_Thank_You5:

Have usually stayed either at Metro apartments - prices have risen due to popularity - or at Eastiny Hotels off Beach road.

Is 19 Avenue girl friendly? It looks great but they haven't replied to me about that

Is 19 Avenue girl friendly? It looks great but they haven't replied to me about that

Girl friendly for sure.

Had a few nights there in 2010.

600 baht per night. :GoldenSmile1:

Just on the edge of third road.

Girl friendly for sure.

Had a few nights there in 2010.

600 baht per night. :GoldenSmile1:

Just on the edge of third road.

Thank you very much

I have just booked my first trip will leave on Thursday already so I´m a little stressed. But it seems like an OK hotel so I will book it for the first 4 days

But hopefully I will soon be able to actually contribute anything to this forum and just not read it :)

Thank you very much

I have just booked my first trip will leave on Thursday already so I´m a little stressed. But it seems like an OK hotel so I will book it for the first 4 days

But hopefully I will soon be able to actually contribute anything to this forum and just not read it :)

Chill mate, Relax just as long as you have money in Thailand you can buy or get the rest. :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 months later...

For me I like the LK Metro / Soi Buakhao area, I try to go twice a year, sometimes the Irish Rovers, absolutely no complaints, last time I stayed above Club Blu. lovely big rooms and especially like the side access, where you dont have to go through the bar, I am booked to stay in Soi Buakhao Katesiree House on the recomendation of a BG. she stayed in Club Blu with me and said to me

"how much you pay room 1 night" answer "900 baht"

"why you not go Katesiree House same same room 450baht" so I duly left her my deposit and said I would contact her with my dates for January/February 2010 and she booked room for me, my way of thinking is she must see all the local rooms in the area and knows whats what, A/C & fan, dvd, tv, fridge, shower, and daily maid service, good enough for me, you know it makes sense.

Did you recent visit Katesiree house? How was your review about the place? Looking for a good GH in LM Metro area for next month!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Have usually stayed either at Metro apartments - prices have risen due to popularity - or at Eastiny Hotels off Beach road.

how was your experience with LK 19? How you cope with the remote distance? Motorbike rental?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I always stay at Nantana Garden View 159/353 S.S.Villa soi, Central Pattaya Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand 20150. tel (66-38) 416225-6. The location is near Caerfor. I have stayed there for the last four years and always go for about 3 weeks. It has a pool and safe in room, fridge, dvd player, wifi, air conditioning, is also girl friendly and no joiner fee. lots of return customers and always quiet. the cost is about 9,000 baht for about 21 nights including electric and water. I have gone to Pattaya for the last 10 years and now always stay there. No where else i have found comes close to Nantana. it is quite far from Walking Street but being on a baht bus route only 10 baht. I have already booked for Christmas an New Year 2011 for 26 nights cant wait! Please be aware gets booked up very quickly and is usually always full as you can imagine. I cannot understand people who spend 1500 baht per night on a hotel when Nantana cost roughly 428 baht a night!!! It leaves you more money for entertainment!!!!!! :Pervert:

Think about the guesthouses at Soi Buakhao near the South Pattaya Road and Tuk Com (Computer Centre). The prices are not expensive and the transportation is convenient. Have a look at www.pattayasuper.com to see if you like that choice.

Well we also slum it sometimes when we stay at our friend's 25Mill baht company condo at Royal Garden Cliff Condos. They're the white buildings up on the point to the right of the PATTAYA sign. Each condo is half a floor, with 4 bedrooms each with ensuites. Balconies either side that could have 20 people on them, amazing views of Koh Larn sunsets, and Rayong sunrises if you are up early or coming home early. The on-site CRV for guest use is nice n handy too. The fridge is full of Heineken and the wine chiller also chock full. The housekeeper cooks washes and keeps the place like a 5-star hotel.

Two pools, one horizon pool and another lap pool. 4 squash courts, and 6 tennis courts.

Alas one does feel a bit disconnected from the hard-core Pattaya lifestyle, especially when the maid is peeling me grapes and

popping them into my mouth.

Oh and its free. Well, not really, we chip in 2K as a tip for the housekeeper.

Archived