IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

I thought I'd do this poll to find out where residents and regular visitors stay when they come to Pattaya. If you live here, please indicate where you house/condo is. If you're a regular visitor, please indicate where you normally stay. As for me I live in North Pattaya, near the beach.

babydollsaddict.gif

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In recent years I have been visiting Pattaya 2 times a year. And I mainly stay at the Welcome Plaza on the 2nd Road in South Pattaya.

I think this hotel is in a great location for WS and other attractions

Also my local Bar Palmers is only a 5 minute walk away

When I come to Pattaya for holiday and relax, my hotel is in Soi Buakow or near by.

Its a good location, as there are plenty massage shops in SB and many good restaurants for dinner and all.

But it all depends..sometimes I like to try new places, so a look around for other hotels is not out of the question! :GoldenSmile1:

Pratamnak

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I thought I'd do this poll to find out where residents and regular visitors stay when they come to Pattaya. If you live here, please indicate where you house/condo is. If you're a regular visitor, please indicate where you normally stay. As for me I live in North Pattaya, near the beach.

I visit Pattaya twice a year and I stay in a rented house in Royal Park Village in Jomtien. Nice and quite there.

I visit Pattaya twice a year and I stay in a rented house in Royal Park Village in Jomtien. Nice and quite there.

How much do you pay for the rent if you dont mind me asking (a month, or a week).... Nice houses up there, my mates lives there.. I might like to try out sometime next year...

How much do you pay for the rent if you dont mind me asking (a month, or a week).... Nice houses up there, my mates lives there.. I might like to try out sometime next year...

My brother owns the house there and when he is at home in Ireland i rent it from him for 10,000 baht for 3 wks thats including the car....Yes its a nice place to stay and to retire if possible.

Live Central Park 1, Between North pattaya road and Central road.

4 bed villa, communal swimming pool, cost 20,000bt a month

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I stay in Jomtien. View talay project one A or B units. nice pool. near bart bus stops

ten mins from WS or sea. 14000 a month +bills. Studio type room with cooker etc.

G.O.M.

I am a big fan of Central Pattaya....especially the LK Metro Area.

My next trip, I will be staying close to 3rd & South Pattaya Road at one of the LK Group Properties

I have only been 3 times, and have stayed at Flipper House and Lodge, and Welcome Plaza. I reckon my favourites are the Flippers.

I love being in the Soi 7 and 8 area.

I have only been 3 times, and have stayed at Flipper House and Lodge, and Welcome Plaza. I reckon my favourites are the Flippers.

I love being in the Soi 7 and 8 area.

You speak for the both of us Tony :Bow5:

Flipper House this stay in just three weeks time :)

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Now stay in Nova Mirage Condo's in Wongamat. Very peaceful after 7 years in Diana Estate Condo on Soi Bua Khao.

I usually stay in Soi 13 at the Sandy Springs hotel. There are other hotels there. The area is in the middle of everything.

wherever i lay may hat

Going to stay in Baywalk Residence this time round. Next door to Royal Garden Plaza on Beach Road.

I only do this once a year so I like to splurge a little bit. :wacko:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

I like to try a different hotels each time I visit, that way you see something different each time.

Mai Bpen Rai!!

สบายดีมาà¸à¸„รับ

4 times to Pattaya. 4 different hotels. All on Soi 8.

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Pattaya Bay Resort...cant find a single fault with it (ive stayed there every trip for 3 years now) other than there is no ocean view cept from the rooftop pool, and then its really minimal...but to get a similar hotel with similar newness and ammenities its 1500 to 2000bhat on beach rd (or more)...and at the PBR I get the summer special @ 999 with the 7th night free.

However, this trip I am begining the process of finding a condo on the north end/beachfront as it looks like Im going to do fewer but longer trips (probably come over twice a year instead of 4 times, but stay 1 month each instead of 2-3 weeks). Glad I booked my air a couple of months ago...got it for just under $1000US, now the cheapest I can find from Florida is $1600+ with most being over $2000.

Cheers, alex

Pratamnak

Ditto.

Argyle Apts. up on Budda Hill. Close to the action, but not in the middle of it. Ocean view, 33 meter lap pool. Good cooling breezes.

AM rolleyes.gif

I normally stay at Sabai Resort but this trip I am going to stay near LK Metro / Soi Bukao area. Thinking about one of the LK properties. Anyone got any experiances of LK Metropole, Renaissance and Royal ? Pros and cons. All comments appreciated.

I like to try a different hotels each time I visit, that way you see something different each time.

Same same me.

Sort of gives you a different holiday each time outside of the shaggin' and drinkin'! :Good_Job:

Found a reasonable place last time I was in Pattaya (about 2 weeks ago). Try the Marin Place on Soi Backoew (South Pattaya Rd end). The rooms start at 370 baht for a fan room going up to 500 for a/c. Thing I liked was that it has a pool and the cable tv is in english! Much better than where I usually stay (the PJ INn off Pattaya Klang).Just up from the Marin Place hotel is a small thai/farang eating place owned by a farang called Jack , must be the cheapest beer in town (only 45 baht for a BIG bottle of Chang).

The Whitehouse on soi 13. I am looking for long term, good deal on a View Talay 6 condo, please PM me is you have one or know of one. Thanks ! samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

Personally i like Metro apartments on Soi Lk. Great place to stay.

Archived