IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

Personally I stay in Siam bay View hotel located between beach road and Second Street. Reason it’s secure, it’s clean and it has everything I want. No offence but I don’t do the cheap tic tac B+B because I don’t have to worry about budget, stayed in Siam Bayshore, Pattaya Bay Resort, LK Renaissance, LK Metro, best for me was defo Siam Bay View,

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First trip stayed at Amari Nova Suites, very big suites and studios nice pool on the roof.

Second trip stayed on the beach road at Baywalk residence, rooms nothing extra but nice rooftop pool + good location.

Third trip hotels included LK Reneissance(very nice deluxe room), Holiday inn with great sea view from 22nd floor also exellent pool,

Tim Boutique Hotel not as good as i had hoped, and finally Queen victoria that had a nice SPAM WORD suite.

On the fourth upcoming trip i have booked 2 new hotels from the LK pattaya group namely LK legend and Miracle Suites to go with my old favourite LK reneissance.

Amari Nova Suites, Baywalk Residence, LK Reneissance deluxe room, you have stayed in some very nice hotels on your trips mate.

Any photos of the rooms & info along with prices you paid ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

Secrets hotel, its cheap and clean. And in a great location ( WALKING ST )

How much per night ?????

Any photos of the rooms ?????

First trip - Sunshine hotel and residences hotel in Soi 8(hotel side room)

Second trip - Mercure Pattaya hotel Second road Soi 15

Third trip - Sunshine hotel and residences hotel in Soi 8(residences side room)

Fourth trip this June - Sunshine hotel and residences hotel in Soi 8 (residences side room)

Very functional - breakfast included. Residence room includes safety box in room.

In the middle of the action for the Soi 7 and 8 beer bars and just acroos Second road is New Plaza complex. Waling Street ten minutes or so by foot or baht bus at end of Soi 8.

Picture of resinces room at Sunshine hotel and residences in Soi 8.

residences room.jpg

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

Trip

1 = Montien long time ago,

2 = Woodlands (standard room) nice room, too far from the action.

3 = Royal Cliff fucking expensive and def not girl friendly

4 = Woodlands (deluxe) better room, a little bit closer to the action

5 = Dusit very nice, slightly closer to the action, not particularly girl friendly.

6 = Woodlands (deluxe) still good room, about right distance from action

7 = Woodlands (deluxe) ditto above

8 = Discovery Beach (deluxe) large room almost suite size, love Soi6, returning down 6/1 at night was fun

9 = Woodlands (deluxe/suites) New suites are fantastic, perfect distance from the action.

This year

10 = August Suites or Woodlands,

not decided about this year, so many good reports and write ups about August Suites I think i am going to give it a go.

As you can see, as the years passed my needs/wants changed, Montien, Dusit and Royal Cliff i would not consider again. Discovery Beach is in a top mongering position, Rate Woodlands highly and the new suite hotel would take some beating.

Like to change things around but seem to end up returning to Woodlands. They must be doing something right.

How much per night ?????

Sorry no pics but the rooms are from 800 to 1000 baht a night. Basic but very clean with a bar downstairs. Great location just off Walking Street

How much per night ?????

I stay Secrets as well - web site has some pics http://www.secretspattaya.com/hotel/

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Check out The Vault hotel, lady friendly no problems. It's like staying at an Uncles house, great staff the Owner Mike will go out of his way to help you out in any way he can. The rooms are great WiFi, Computers and full bars in the rooms.

Sorry no pics but the rooms are from 800 to 1000 baht a night. Basic but very clean with a bar downstairs. Great location just off Walking Street

Thanks for the info on the prices per night.

PLACE SEASON RATE PER NIGHT (TB) LOCATION VALUE FOR MONEY

PASADENA LODGE HIGH LK Metro Excellent Interior Quality (No TG fees)

Superior 1200

Deluxe 1500

LK MANSION HIGH SOI BUAKHAO Excellent Interior Quality (No TG fees)

Junior Deluxe Room 800

IRISH ROVERS HIGH LK Metro Excellent Friendly GH, no frills but good fun (Can take as many TG's home, as you can carry)

Large Room 850

Central pattaya works for me sunshine hotel and eastiny inn have been my recent regulars. Handy for my fave bars and LK Metro not far away.

PLACE SEASON RATE PER NIGHT (TB) LOCATION VALUE FOR MONEY

PASADENA LODGE HIGH LK METRO Excellent Interior Quality (No TG fees)

Superior 1200

Deluxe 1500

LK MANSION HIGH SOI BUAKHAO Excellent Interior Quality (No TG fees)

Junior Deluxe Room 800

IRISH ROVERS HIGH LK METRO Excellent Friendly GH, no frills but good fun (Can take as many TG's home, as you can carry)

Large Room 850

Any photos of LK Mansion mate ?????

Villa Panalee

Twice stayed here for a month over the last 2 New Years. Just off Soi Buakaow facing PP massage so not too far from LK Metro. Clean hotel with a decent swimming pool on the roof. Air conditioned rooms, clean bedding & towels every day & no joiners fees. Don't believe the prices on their website though. I have just paid under 26000 baht for December 26 to January 25 which averages under 900 baht per night including some of the high season. Most likely be back in December too.

Thanks looks good for 800 baht. :GoldenSmile1:

The shower looks a bit cheap & tacky.

Are the beds comfy ??????

Never stayed there. Part of the LK group, Renaissance, Metropole, Royal Suite, etc.

They have a good Rep on this site so would hope all is ok.

Best of Luck

My residence on the last vacations was always the Soi Buakhao!

There are many cheap apartments for longstay! 10 baht taxis go in both directions! Many massage parlours! Not far to the Walkingstreet! I love this area! Many times a choose a hotel of the LK Group!

For me the best area in Pattaya!

greets, Phuanoi

Have stayed in south Pattaya -Siam Bayshore a couple of times , but prefer central Pattaya on Beach rd-Fraser Resort or Baywalk Residance- close to every thing good.Nice rooms as well and cheaper than Siam Bayshore.I go to Pattaya 4 times a year - lucky me-LOL

Any hotel room I can get for 500 baht on LK Metro. I'm thinking about trying soi honey next time.

Have stayed in south Pattaya -Siam Bayshore a couple of times , but prefer central Pattaya on Beach rd-Fraser Resort or Baywalk Residance- close to every thing good.Nice rooms as well and cheaper than Siam Bayshore.I go to Pattaya 4 times a year - lucky me-LOL

Welcome to PA's. :GoldenSmile1:

4 times per year ????? sounds perfect.

Any pics to share from your camera ?????

I stay in the New Nordic complex, Pratamnak Soi4.

Play on, player!

Stayed Queen Vic over New Years for my first ever trip. Would recommend it, but not wanting to Stay on the 6 next month, so staying at The Vault in the top room. Thought I'd give it a go!

Archived